Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 23, 2013 12:01 PM
Feb 2010
First of all I want to introduce myself that it was me who sent a new main "cover" picture, but that's besides the point. (The picture which was here before was very good also, I loved it and I got used to it with these years)
I love Ancient Book of Ys I and YS II. Probably I can't be called the no.1 fan of the YS universe because I didn't play a lot of Falcom's games with Adol Christin (I played only one, Oath in Felghana) but I feel strong bond with this serie and the entire story anyway.
I watched the serie for the first time 3 and a half years ago, precisely. Since then I rewatched the serie a few times, don't remember how many. Everytime it was such an enormous excitement and a desire to get more of it. I even considered drawing my own fanmade manga.

I would like Falcom to produce yet one more serie, a continuation. I would really love that, because there is so many games based on this story and they are very popular and successful, that people would surely like it! Hardcore fans like me would go mad of hapiness. It definitely wouldn't be a failure to make another anime, YS III ! Who's with me?
I don't know it it had to be based on the particular game, it could be based on any game which had the best plot according to the creators, or completely new! Just think about it, it was so many years since the release of the last anime about Red Haired Hero...

Lately I saw a trailer or an opening from the newest game, it was made obviously in anime style. I so want to play it. As well as other parts if I had the chance.

Producers may say that there is a lot of work, money and time to let out new anime, they may think it would be unprofitable. But I predict that it would be approved so explosively and enthusiastically that it would make a big profit for Falcom and other studios, for certain. I don't think I'm the only one enthusiast of this matter here.
Yeah, I am aware that many companies compete against each other to receive the best cost-effective audience, but it's not the worry in this case! Such a lot of gamers would gladly watch a sequel story.

Hopefully someone high placed will read my message some day and consider producing a sequel of the YS anime... My life would be complete at the end of my days :)
Sep 21, 2013 11:51 PM

Jan 2013
Late to the party but I'd love to see a Ys III ova. I doubt it'll happen though and even if it did I'd be very worried since it'll be done this day and age and not back then where the theme of Ys should is the main focus.

I'd love to be proven wrong, would be a welcome relief. Though I'd think only the hardcore would want a new anime. Need more of these type of adventure anime's.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ys: Tenkuu no Shinden - Adol Christine no Bouken Episode 4 Discussion

Cnon - Dec 13, 2017

2 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 26, 2022 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ys: Tenkuu no Shinden - Adol Christine no Bouken Episode 3 Discussion

Cnon - Dec 13, 2017

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 26, 2022 8:05 PM

Poll: » Ys: Tenkuu no Shinden - Adol Christine no Bouken Episode 2 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - May 26, 2022

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 26, 2022 7:28 PM

Poll: » Ys: Tenkuu no Shinden - Adol Christine no Bouken Episode 1 Discussion

Rei_III - Aug 10, 2017

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 25, 2022 9:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.