Forum Settings
Forums

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 4 Discussion

New
Approve?
Feb 4, 2013 7:35 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
--------------------------------------–
The episode itself was interesting in seeing some elements and references along with Izayoi’s fighting once again. Most likely pleasing most of his fans and showing more of his powers. My thoughts follow.

About Leticia, I don’t like her. To me she is a VAMPIRE BITCH that I hate. Her charms disgust me because of her vampire nature and disgusting black wings whom come from horrible Fallen Angels that enslave you into hell. Leticia therefore is nothing more than the WHORE she was shown naked in shackles and TBH I could not care less of her antiques. She is a vampire/fallen angel and I HATE THOSE WITH PASSION! So that being said Leticia is my #1 hating innocent little character.

About Izayoi, his expression ”Simple is best” is a lovely English expression I like as my motto to apply. Particularly towards NES and SNES games along with what games are now. Simple is best really was better in the past for some things. Hence why I like the expression.

About references, quite a few of them in the list:
  • The Village Perseus comes from:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseus
    And in fact refers to a domain I was a ace in. Greek mythologies. It’s back to Medusa and the Gorgon head itself. Yes it’s true those who have it can make anyone to stone but originally the head had to stare at you and you have to look at it. They went WAY WAY cheap in this series by making it look super fancy with BIG ASS BEAM! Well no it was stupid IMO.

• When Black Bunny uses her spear. It refers to this legend:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra
    Whom is very interesting. However due to the legend big FALCON PUNCH for Izayoi. That was a one use time man! Also the target could have been the head and thus the stone curse would be broken as the head would be killed off. That alone really deserves that punch towards Izayoi. Another interesting aspect of the spear is this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajra
    What it really looked like based on its name. Quite the deviation again to make things look superb. Well I admit this time it works. The lance is nicely done.

• When Izayoi fought the Graeae, I looked into it:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeae
    I remember that indeed they are 3 sisters that are hideous apparently but also were thought to be beautiful. Guess the creator went with horrid in this case. TBH they sharing and all was quite atrocious.

• Upon looking at the notions of Legendary highbrow gift game, I come upon this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highbrow
    Just the word highbrow fascinated my brain itself. Mainly this: Used colloquially as a noun or adjective, highbrow is synonymous with intellectual; as an adjective, it also means elite, and generally carries a connotation of high culture. I kind find it hilarious because Hell and demons were always associated with the opposite of this. If anything God and good should be associated with this. IMO but still my view of this. That makes this kind of game highly risky since it demands a lot.
So ends the reference. So lots of Greek being inferred again. Japs and their love for Greek myths. Yet they spit at Foreigners. Somethings never make sense.

About Black Bunny, WTF @ 200 year old virgin she is. REALLY? Wow that’s amazing. Gives me hope a lot! YES! She you can live with no sex for even 200 years! Amazing! Aside from that I was surprised at this fact.

About the end, quite surprising that things went fast but then again it goes back to Izayoi being overpowered. However it also means that guy will GET HIS ASS KICKED YEAH! That’s what I am awaiting. After all it’s fun to see the shit you hate in killing itself aka demons killing themselves or humans for that matter. Killing something that rapes and eats kids or is associated with it is always fun.

About the end art, I saw Asuka’s ass and could not care of it. There is better than out there. Quite the erecting art there.

Notes:Leticia
Simple is best
Legendary highbrow gift game
200 year old virgin

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 4, 2013 7:52 PM

Nov 2011
Idk much about Greek Mythology but Perseus his character is probably based on what you've said or shown in the description here:

http://www.greekmythology.com/Myths/Heroes/Perseus/perseus.html

Yumekichi11 said:
It’s back to Medusa and the Gorgon head itself.

Ye, I remember this related to Persesus with the head of Medusa. I think they wanted to portray the scene involving being turned into stone.

Not sure on the rest since I don't major in Greek Mythology. I learned about it HS but not much more than that after.

Yumekichi11 said:
Simple is best

Yup, that reference is correct with the English tone. It can be loosely translated to "when we do something, we had better do it in a simple way", at least from my perspective.
Stark700Feb 4, 2013 7:59 PM
Feb 4, 2013 8:04 PM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
Idk much about Greek Mythology but Perseus his character is probably based on what you've said or shown in the description here:

http://www.greekmythology.com/Myths/Heroes/Perseus/perseus.html
Yeah that source is right too. It's about him indeed. However the village only. That guy leader is not Perseus in any way. He is a ass that needs to be destroyed. The village most likely has a way with the ways of Perseus if you notice how they are dressed. Also I though your grades were good in this. Did you not study this in school?
Stark700 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
It’s back to Medusa and the Gorgon head itself.
Ye, I remember this related to Persesus with the head of Medusa. I think they wanted to portray the scene involving being turned into stone.
Yeah that's why they used it but still other ways could have been used too. It's the JAPS they like that stuff.
Stark700 said:
Not sure on the rest since I don't major in Greek Mythology. I learned about it HS but not much more than that after.
Oh OK and your grades were not good in it? I see that you did not pursue it in College? I specialize in it at 90% averages.
Stark700 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Simple is best

Yup, that reference is correct with the English tone. It can be loosely translated to "when we do something, we had better do it in a simple way", at least from my perspective.
Yeah and quite the failure with games in that aspect. The more complex the game the less fun it is cause you have to learn loads of shits and that takes time.

Feb 4, 2013 9:00 PM

Nov 2008
I got infuriated with Leticia in chains in Perseus' fantasy, he needs to die quickly and painfully. Leticia no matter how cold she is doesn't deserve to be chained like a zoo animal, she just needs some unicing and only love will do, not chains and torture.

Kurousagi needs to get laid, Perseus should do the honors with no chains and torture, leave Leticia alone.

Feb 4, 2013 9:47 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
I got infuriated with Leticia in chains in Perseus' fantasy, he needs to die quickly and painfully. Leticia no matter how cold she is doesn't deserve to be chained like a zoo animal, she just needs some unicing and only love will do, not chains and torture.

Kurousagi needs to get laid, Perseus should do the honors with no chains and torture, leave Leticia alone.
Hoppy you have a too big hear you know even for evil lolis.

I envy you on that notion.

On that note perfectly fine with your sentiments on that chain part at least the service was clean good. No censors just convenience.

Kurosagi needs to marry the MC male and have kids.

Feb 5, 2013 4:07 AM
Jun 2008
well give only big don't like is that total d-bag jerk of season aka peresus.

indeed what a total dik to watch really way he talks & do things really total jack@$$ to watch give really got everyone tick off.

i know so want to both punch & kick that a-hole peresus on the face so all his tooth broke & beaten face.

yea so looking forward upcoming eps cue "thumb down" http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dNf33dCLGts/UFs16P4fQJI/AAAAAAAAFRg/4s0YuwK71Sw/s1600/Binbougami_ga%2521_12_Ichiko_Sakura.jpg DING DONG perseus you got (bleepin) head kick in.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Feb 5, 2013 6:19 AM

Nov 2012
That Perseus guy should have a fight with Izayoi already. I really like how he stopped his sword with just one finger
Feb 5, 2013 9:24 AM

Nov 2008
baseone said:
That Perseus guy should have a fight with Izayoi already. I really like how he stopped his sword with just one finger

Yeah Izayoi should give him what he deserves, not to mention the fight would be pretty good.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Yume's Blog and forum.

Aversa - May 1, 2013

5 by BlubBlob »»
Aug 20, 2014 12:48 PM

Poll: » Cuticle Tantei Inaba Episode 5 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Feb 4, 2013

3 by tsubasalover »»
Feb 5, 2013 7:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 18 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2013

4 by baseone »»
Feb 5, 2013 6:10 AM

Poll: » GIFs of Accel World EX Episode 2! Now with Kuroyukihime experimentation of graphics!

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Feb 4, 2013 11:46 PM

Poll: » Art Books Shared! As of February 5th 2013!

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Feb 4, 2013 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.