Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2011 9:35 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice episode. Too bad about the end though, I just dislike Nova.
May 2, 2015 8:20 PM

Feb 2014
The way they used the mirror to bring Nova into the castle was actually really interesting and caught me off guard o.o

Nooooo lantis :( Both he and Hikaru had very hard battles they were in but there was really no way for Lantis to win

Meanwhile Fuu-chan is having a tea party with Princess Aska...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2016 9:24 PM

Apr 2011
I just realized that the two princesses of Chizeta are mirrors of Fuu and Umi. One is mild mannered and odd, the other one is a hot head and uptight. lol.

Aska is so cute! I hope that she and Sang Yung stick around.

At least Clef finally told us what the hell Nova is supposed to be. Not a clone, but a shadow of her heart, so kind of a close... but not really.
AND THEN THAT HAPPENS IN THE LAST PART OF THE EPISODE. NO.
Lantis better not be dead or so help me... Frickin' Nova... Hikaru get your self together, stop feeling sorry for yourself and kill Nova. I S2G.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 6, 2022 12:07 PM

Jan 2020
I feel like, regardless of who of the two became the Pillar, Lantis is probably tragically in love with them already. His sexuality could honestly go either way at this point.

This episode was a little more engaging than the past couple. So, maybe it'll end on a strong note after all.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Oct 14, 2023 6:04 PM
Dec 2017
We had that scene with Emeraude, now as a flashback, telling them they can be the Pillar. I'm starting to think it'll be like a collective thing. Everyone can be the Pillar. The manga has such an open ending, maybe thats how itll play out here. Also Nova entering via the mirror in classic Doppelgänger fashion just works. The red and blue lackeys are a direct reference to Iczer-1 again, this whole "filler arc" is very inspired by that OVA, except for the nudity, gore, and body horror - this is a kids show!
May 19, 8:11 PM

Oct 2021
The climax is finally coming!!
May 24, 7:26 PM

Jun 2014
Oh dear, Lantis has been impaled! What will happen to him?

Hikaru must do something!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 29 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 6, 2011

14 by GarouWolf »»
Jun 4, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 28 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Jun 3, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 27 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Jun 2, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 26 Discussion

7 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 24 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 5, 2011

7 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 6:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.