Forum Settings
Forums

What scenarios do you create in your mind before going to sleep?

New
6 hours ago
2nd Lieutenant

Aug 2024
I'm sorry if this discussion thread has already been started somewhere. I couldn't find anything like this.

Hi there! As the title says, what scenario do you create in your mind before going to sleep? When I'm having trouble sleeping, I always create the scenario of me being the opposite gender. Sometimes, it'd be about me being stronger than everyone in the room type of situation. XD

What about yours?
6 hours ago
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Recently I like to imagine cuddling with Momoi from Blue Archive while she's patting my head until I fall asleep.

5 hours ago

Sep 2016
Various sex scenarios, before I go to sleep and after I wake up.
5 hours ago

Mar 2008
I would imagine cuddling but I cant remember the feeling :(

Anything with not a lot of fast movement and no talking works though but I dont think ive visualized a while it mainly is me just closing my eyes and thinking of all the things bothering me which is why i have trouble sleeping
5 hours ago
2nd Lieutenant

Aug 2024
BigBoyAdvance said:
Recently I like to imagine cuddling with Momoi from Blue Archive while she's patting my head until I fall asleep.

I see you are a Father material!

Zarutaku said:

Don't that get you excited and make you awake instead?

@traed Btw you posted the same message three times! XD
5 hours ago
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Reply to nanajp
BigBoyAdvance said:

Zarutaku said:

@traed Btw you posted the same message three times! XD
nanajp said:

And Momoi will be the mother ToT uoohh...
5 hours ago

Aug 2020
i usually visualise the concept of nothingness - this sounds super depressing but it helps me power down my brain.
if i use my imagination too much i end up staying up for ages which is often the opposite of what i'm trying to do.

DANDADAN DANDADAN DANDADAN DANDADAN

she/they () past sets () myanimelist () letterboxd
5 hours ago

Dec 2021
Absolutely nothing. Last time I imagined my way into a dream, it turned into a nightmare where I was tied down to an operating table (Which was at like a 45 degree angle), before a big alien came up to me and violently snapped my arms and legs the wrong way with telekinesis. DAD, WHY ARE YOUR FEARS SHOWING UP IN MY NIGHTMARES?!?!

So I'll take my simple "nothing" scenarios like a good little boy now, okay?
Daviljoe1935 hours ago
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. ๐Ÿ™‚ But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
5 hours ago

Sep 2016
nanajp said:
Zarutaku said:

Sure it gets me excited, but no it doesn't make me awake. Apparently sexual activity releases hormones that relieve stress and contribute to better sleep.
5 hours ago
2nd Lieutenant

Aug 2024
Reply to Zarutaku
nanajp said:
Zarutaku said:

Sure it gets me excited, but no it doesn't make me awake. Apparently sexual activity releases hormones that relieve stress and contribute to better sleep.
@Zarutaku Today I learned this! I should do this tonight.
5 hours ago

Mar 2008
nanajp said:
Btw you posted the same message three times! XD

4 times really
MAL is bugging out on me here
5 hours ago

Feb 2020
Ohohoho...this is gonna be embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜…

Um...to make it short, I envision that I work for a company that offers perks in the form of waifus.
And my actual waifu Rin Tokikaze is one of these here, and nobody wants her, and she's been at this place for some time.
My other waifu pesters me that she's lonely back home, as I'm away working for months at a time. And she happens to visit my work and meets Rin a few times, and she likes her and pesters me to choose her as a friend/companion basically. I think about it, but I don't know much about Rin, but want to please my waifu.

Anyway, some time passes and because Rin has been there for so long, she's going to be transferred somewhere else.
I hear this gossip from others and decide on her even before I've met her, and everyone thinks I'm nuts.
I then go to a room to meet others I could choose from and ask them all a bunch of questions. And whilst these other girls are nice, their all samey and a bit too robotic and eager to please, not what I want.
When I get to Rin she's pretty sad and depressed and a little irritable, as she's done this countless times before. Eventually though I find out I like her, but I move on without showing that, and after that I call an end to it.

After that I do the formalities and suprise Rin at her room. She's shocked and doesn't know what to do, she thought I picked someone else.
I tell her to get her stuff, and I just basically take her back home, and then it's just her settling in.

Usually I just repeat this over & over again as is, I never really progress any further.
5 hours ago
2nd Lieutenant

Aug 2024
Reply to Little_Sheepling
Ohohoho...this is gonna be embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜…

Um...to make it short, I envision that I work for a company that offers perks in the form of waifus.
And my actual waifu Rin Tokikaze is one of these here, and nobody wants her, and she's been at this place for some time.
My other waifu pesters me that she's lonely back home, as I'm away working for months at a time. And she happens to visit my work and meets Rin a few times, and she likes her and pesters me to choose her as a friend/companion basically. I think about it, but I don't know much about Rin, but want to please my waifu.

Anyway, some time passes and because Rin has been there for so long, she's going to be transferred somewhere else.
I hear this gossip from others and decide on her even before I've met her, and everyone thinks I'm nuts.
I then go to a room to meet others I could choose from and ask them all a bunch of questions. And whilst these other girls are nice, their all samey and a bit too robotic and eager to please, not what I want.
When I get to Rin she's pretty sad and depressed and a little irritable, as she's done this countless times before. Eventually though I find out I like her, but I move on without showing that, and after that I call an end to it.

After that I do the formalities and suprise Rin at her room. She's shocked and doesn't know what to do, she thought I picked someone else.
I tell her to get her stuff, and I just basically take her back home, and then it's just her settling in.

Usually I just repeat this over & over again as is, I never really progress any further.
Little_Sheepling said:
Interesting scenario. You should add more lore to it, maybe it could become a reality in a different timeline. I genuinely believe this thing!
5 hours ago

Aug 2020
Reply to Daviljoe193
Absolutely nothing. Last time I imagined my way into a dream, it turned into a nightmare where I was tied down to an operating table (Which was at like a 45 degree angle), before a big alien came up to me and violently snapped my arms and legs the wrong way with telekinesis. DAD, WHY ARE YOUR FEARS SHOWING UP IN MY NIGHTMARES?!?!

So I'll take my simple "nothing" scenarios like a good little boy now, okay?
@Daviljoe193 we are the same. although i have never dreamt of the aliens snapping my limbs with telekinisis but i have of them just staring at me.

she/they () past sets () myanimelist () letterboxd
5 hours ago

Jul 2021
I think about Carpathian Ruthenia and other mountainous landscapes

traed said:
4 times really

Or maybe there is 4 Traeds????
5 hours ago

Dec 2021
Reply to Commit_Crime

traed said:
4 times really

Gang's all here. @Traed, @Tread, @Trood and @Troud.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. ๐Ÿ™‚ But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
4 hours ago
2nd Lieutenant

Aug 2024
Commit_Crime said:
Wow, that's really wholesome. I love mountainous landscapes too! I usually imagine these kinds of landscapes. Man, all the cool fresh air must be so good. You are from the city too are you?

Commit_Crime said:
Now that you say it!
4 hours ago

Jul 2021
Reply to nanajp
Commit_Crime said:
Wow, that's really wholesome. I love mountainous landscapes too! I usually imagine these kinds of landscapes. Man, all the cool fresh air must be so good. You are from the city too are you?

Commit_Crime said:
Now that you say it!
@nanajp
Yeah, I am from a city. I prefer the city for life but mountains are calming and as you've said, the air feels nice
4 hours ago
2nd Lieutenant

Aug 2024
voovoov said:
i usually visualise the concept of nothingness - this sounds super depressing but it helps me power down my brain.
if i use my imagination too much i end up staying up for ages which is often the opposite of what i'm trying to do.
I theorize it's the brain getting bored and deciding to sleep to do the imagining for you, lmaoo.

Daviljoe193 said:
DAD, WHY ARE YOUR FEARS SHOWING UP IN MY NIGHTMARES?!?!
Interesting, there's a study where all types of trauma can be passed down inherently. They say any type of trauma can be stamped into genes. Maybe an ancestor saw this happen to someone. That's creepy~
4 hours ago

Jul 2021
Reply to Daviljoe193
Gang's all here. @Traed, @Tread, @Trood and @Troud.
@Daviljoe193
wow troud has incredibly shit taste, he is the chaotic evil, tread seems like true neutral, the og traed is chaotic good, and trood really should have just named himself troodon
3 hours ago

Apr 2024
being a super-hero most of the time.
[/size]
1 hour ago

Jan 2021
Romantic scenarios with my waifu cause that's the only way I can experience it.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

More topics from this board

» What is your hair like?

Ejrodiew - 9 hours ago

19 by palm-tree »»
3 minutes ago

» If you could perfectly cosplay one character, who would it be?

KnightBreak - Today

6 by philtecturophy »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you wear seatbelts AT ALL TIMES?

luffysenchou - Yesterday

20 by Noboru »»
5 minutes ago

» You guys watch anime on a laptop, tv or projector? ( 1 2 )

Rivermind - Oct 17

62 by Noboru »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Should Cats Be Allowed to Have Jobs?

KittenCuddler - 29 minutes ago

3 by Little_Sheepling »»
13 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.