Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 9:06 PM

Jul 2008
A fun movie!

We get FIVE live scenes in this ~65 minute movie, so the pace moves pretty quickly. It really feels more like an OVA that was sponsored by the Okinawa tourism board though.

I was worried about the shift in character design for the film, but for the most part it actually felt fine. I think a cool aspect of Nijigaku is how they can shift art styles so much across projects (app, TV series, movie) and still feel like it maintains its identity.

I like Emma a lot more after this movie too! I loved seeing her have relationships with girls outside of Karin.
Sep 30, 3:08 AM
Feb 2021
where can we watch this with english subs?
Sep 30, 9:35 AM

Jul 2008
Reply to Jurn56
@Jurn56 I saw this in a movie theater in Tokyo without subs.
Sep 30, 9:59 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Jurn56
@Jurn56
This movie hasn't received any international release yet. It will be a big while for this movie to get a screening license somewhere else apart from Japan.
Currently, you need to watch it in Japan only.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 30, 10:02 AM
Feb 2021
AkeZZZ said:
@Jurn56
This movie hasn't received any international release yet. It will be a big while for this movie to get a screening license somewhere else apart from Japan.
Currently, you need to watch it in Japan only.

that's so sad ngl :(, Mal gave me a notification saying episode 1 is available so i thought maybe it was somewhere on the internet with english subs, but no :(
Oct 1, 1:33 AM

Feb 2020
My sweethearts are back! <3
Oct 3, 12:51 PM
Jul 2019
Movie seems really well received despite the change in art style, a good chunk of the fanbase wasn't a fan of it when the first trailer dropped.

No overseas screening announced yet. I really hope they do get one before their next big concert.
Oct 3, 12:54 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to Gar_Logan
A fun movie!

We get FIVE live scenes in this ~65 minute movie, so the pace moves pretty quickly. It really feels more like an OVA that was sponsored by the Okinawa tourism board though.

I was worried about the shift in character design for the film, but for the most part it actually felt fine. I think a cool aspect of Nijigaku is how they can shift art styles so much across projects (app, TV series, movie) and still feel like it maintains its identity.

I like Emma a lot more after this movie too! I loved seeing her have relationships with girls outside of Karin.
@Gar_Logan LL definitely isn't new to getting Government sponsorship, so I wonder where the other parts of the Grand Prix will take place.
Oct 5, 8:27 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to nevergain
Movie seems really well received despite the change in art style, a good chunk of the fanbase wasn't a fan of it when the first trailer dropped.

No overseas screening announced yet. I really hope they do get one before their next big concert.
@nevergain honestly, you don't really notice the change in artstyle throughout the movie.

I wasn't a fan as well but I got to the movie and it looked just fine.

Also, excellent movie btw

More topics from this board

» Where can i watch this (Eng Sub)?

ItsJustChia - Sep 30

1 by AkeZZZ »»
Sep 30, 9:59 AM

» Request to make these seperate entries.

GiveS0meShrimp - Sep 7

6 by Yoshistar123 »»
Sep 26, 9:24 AM

» PV

AkeZZZ - Apr 19

5 by AkeZZZ »»
Jun 27, 6:25 AM

» First episode release date

AkeZZZ - Jan 14

6 by Gar_Logan »»
Jan 16, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.