Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

i dont know who is in charge of the marketing of daima but they are doing it right. finally

New
Sep 19, 8:29 AM
Jul 2024
the idea to release both dragon ball daima and dragon ball sparking zero on the same day (11.10.24) with goku version of daima being a special character that is still locked in gameplay showcases and will be playable only on release. this will boost the viewers for daima and will boost sales for sparking zero at the same time.and bandai are planning a DLC for characters from daima as well. not to mention that the trailers for daima only tease fans and give a taste of whats to come and not fully revealing the entire plot and other suprises like they did both for the goku black arc and dragon ball super broly. dragon ball super broly promotion was terrible. they showed the entire plot in the trailers and gogeta which was supposed to be the big suprise. the same with the goku black arc. they start promoting him a month prior. imagine if we dident knew that trunks would be back until seeing the episode.

Sep 19, 8:31 AM

Jan 2009
spoilers on anime trailers are not exclusive to dragon ball though a lot of anime does spoil heavily on their trailers
Sep 19, 8:38 AM
May 2024
IM so EXCITEDDD FOR DLAGON BALL DAIMAAA I want TO SEE NEW VILLANS I WANT TO SEE NE VILLANS
Sep 19, 9:31 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to deg
spoilers on anime trailers are not exclusive to dragon ball though a lot of anime does spoil heavily on their trailers
@deg most of them are based on manga's so there is nothing to spoil
Sep 19, 9:34 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to AppleDragon91
@deg most of them are based on manga's so there is nothing to spoil
@AppleDragon91 there are lots of anime only fans even in japan and they are the target audience to boost the manga sales for example when an anime adaptation is release

also stuff like dragon ball super broly spoiled gogeta for example in later trailers but i only see western fans bitching about it
Sep 19, 11:46 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to deg
@AppleDragon91 there are lots of anime only fans even in japan and they are the target audience to boost the manga sales for example when an anime adaptation is release

also stuff like dragon ball super broly spoiled gogeta for example in later trailers but i only see western fans bitching about it
@deg dragon ball is a different case from other anime because its popular worldwide so no decision is made only for japan.
Sep 19, 2:18 PM
Jun 2020
Yeah Daima and SZ releasing on the same day is a really smart choice. I know the first thing I’ll wanna do after watching the premiere is boot up the game. I imagine others will feel the same too
4 hours ago

Nov 2012
they are really pushing Daima in a big way and it's sooo good to see. I really hope Crunchyroll and Netflix don't drop the ball on their end. If they do even the bare minimum to push it a lil I'll be happy.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

» Goku's Japanese VA sucks ( 1 2 )

Sahil_k - Oct 17

75 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Daima Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Oct 11

206 by Hirgu »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Daima Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Yesterday

73 by Siigma777 »»
2 hours ago

» OP and ED

ARK-13 - Yesterday

13 by BigRahRah »»
2 hours ago

» hype ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 13, 2023

51 by JVskunkape »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.