Forum Settings
Forums

Anyone else salivating at buying random Japanese branded clothes for extreme discounts with their economy in nosedive

New
Yesterday, 7:16 AM

Aug 2022
make sure to post what you buy and how much you fleeced the nips
Mao said:
If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart!
Yesterday, 7:17 AM

Jan 2009
japan economy crashing will be bad for anime production too
Yesterday, 7:27 AM

Jun 2024
Is your avatar from Suoiresnu? It looks familiar.
Yesterday, 7:47 AM

Jun 2016
Nope I'm currently on the plain white, beige, blue or red clothes phase.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Yesterday, 11:37 AM

Sep 2016
No thanks, I already get my clothes for free 😏
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Yesterday, 1:04 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
This was not something I had considered.
Yesterday, 1:14 PM

Sep 2017
I don't think their economy will have any effect on me
خ
Yesterday, 1:18 PM

Jun 2016
I haven't bought clothes at all since pre-covid. Up until recently I still had a tshirt from highschool, which was 15 years ago.
Yesterday, 2:18 PM

Jul 2013
Dont bother with it. It is all a big swindle anyways.
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Dec 2019
I don't buy new clothes anymore cuz I just quit socializing. I still own a Needles jacket and few Bape items, but yea now would be the time if ur into fashion
Yesterday, 4:05 PM

Mar 2008
The shipping from Japan to the US is expensive though which is the problem, plus the issue of Japanese sizing like I think my shoe size in Japanese sizes is either the largest size they have in most or one size above it. Also im disappointed I havent been able to find clothes made of hemp. Hemp was the original material kimonos were originally made from early on so you would think in Japan they would have more clothes made of hemp than cotton or at least blends but nope. Plus I dont even leave the house much or know anyone here so what is the point in getting new clothes :(

Lost_Viking said:
Up until recently I still had a tshirt from highschool, which was 15 years ago.

One of my shirts is one I had in middle school lol I dont wear it very often but i do wear it sometimes.
traedYesterday, 4:13 PM
Yesterday, 4:24 PM

Jul 2021
Was very close to buying some clothes I was looking for from Mercari since I missed the release but then I found out that the brand did something extremely fucking evil so I ended up buying Japanese plastic again -_-
Yesterday, 6:08 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Dunno, but if it crashes hard enough I might actually get into collecting figurines.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Yesterday, 6:56 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to Commit_Crime
Was very close to buying some clothes I was looking for from Mercari since I missed the release but then I found out that the brand did something extremely fucking evil so I ended up buying Japanese plastic again -_-
@Commit_Crime
Wouldnt the money just go to the person it came from? Or is it you think it was a reseller who buys stuff regularly?
Today, 3:47 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to traed
@Commit_Crime
Wouldnt the money just go to the person it came from? Or is it you think it was a reseller who buys stuff regularly?
@traed
It's not like the usual worker exploitation or child labor thing those larger brands do (I am used to that at this point). The reseller was a normal guy seems like (since the brand used to be popular in Japan) but even if I wasn't giving money to the company directly, I wouldn't want to be seen within 10 meters of their products
3 hours ago

Oct 2015
Not hugely, because I can never find anything in my size as they are in Asian sizes, but I often check from time to time on Buyee to see if anything tickles my fancy. Yeah, I have had it too many times where I have brought something, waited all the time for it to come and it didn’t fit me in the end, and have had to shelve it.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

More topics from this board

» To the people who have never been loved , how does it feel?

Zakatsuki_ - Yesterday

12 by rohan121 »»
16 minutes ago

» Lets have a japanese conversation

Lalala1412 - Aug 2

21 by Kiryotsu »»
23 minutes ago

» How do you feel about exposing culture?

Thy-Veseveia - 3 hours ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
25 minutes ago

» What kind of car do you drive?

ZakuF_ - Aug 3

34 by Kiryotsu »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » Have you ever been enlisted in the incel community or color pills community?

Zakatsuki_ - 5 hours ago

12 by RobertBobert »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.