Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 26, 5:32 AM
Sep 2018
I know zoro fans are crazy about this topic, allow me to explain, Zoro never clearly understood that if he can actually use conquerors haki. When he attacked kaido and when kaido asked him if he has conquerors, zoro went clueless. Fight with king he just said he wants to be the king of hell. None of the straw hats got to see or confirmed it. Oda never cleared anything about this. Zoro certainly has all three types of haki but he is still not aware of his conquerors haki or else he would have used it like luffy makes people pass out just by glaring.
Jun 26, 6:10 AM
Nov 2022
nice observation & name bro..
Jun 26, 7:12 AM

Jul 2023
It's ZORO thing... lol

...morning, afternoon & evening and time is slipping away...

Jun 26, 9:14 AM
Jan 2022
He still not aware how bad his sense of direction is, how can he know he has Conquerors.
Jun 26, 9:34 AM

Sep 2016
Pretty sure most knew that already.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 26, 10:56 AM

Feb 2010
it's like how his sense of direction is a booze honing device. Zoro is truly just vibing sometimes
Jun 26, 10:57 AM

Feb 2010
it's like how his sense of direction is a booze honing device. Zoro is truly just vibing sometimes
Jun 26, 11:29 AM
Dec 2023
HaremKing01 said:
I know zoro fans are crazy about this topic, allow me to explain, Zoro never clearly understood that if he can actually use conquerors haki. When he attacked kaido and when kaido asked him if he has conquerors, zoro went clueless. Fight with king he just said he wants to be the king of hell. None of the straw hats got to see or confirmed it. Oda never cleared anything about this. Zoro certainly has all three types of haki but he is still not aware of his conquerors haki or else he would have used it like luffy makes people pass out just by glaring.

I thinks every one Piece anime viewer or Manga reader who is up to speed already knows that. And those who aren't up to speed, well this doesn't mean anything to them either.
Jun 26, 11:34 AM

Jun 2024
It's just Zoro being himself.
Jun 27, 2:10 AM
Sep 2018
Ruthless_Lord said:
HaremKing01 said:

I thinks every one Piece anime viewer or Manga reader who is up to speed already knows that. And those who aren't up to speed, well this doesn't mean anything to them either.

I can’t believe people are actually agreeing with me …… I thought the toxic fanbase will F me up
Jun 27, 4:59 AM
Sep 2021
HaremKing01 said:
Ruthless_Lord said:

I can’t believe people are actually agreeing with me …… I thought the toxic fanbase will F me up

Well, only some Zoro fans and twitter/X users would probably do that, lol...

The toxic ones/dickriding ones that is. 🤦‍♀️🥴

Most other fans know that already AND can admit that.. lol

Edited.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 397 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HydraA - Apr 19, 2009

93 by Sanjis_Bride »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 396 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Somebody - Apr 12, 2009

198 by Sanjis_Bride »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 22

64 by Ridzaxster »»
4 hours ago

» Toei suck big time!

Reckless_weeb - Jun 25

26 by Reckless_weeb »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 26, 2009

64 by TheStarscream759 »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.