Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 22, 8:13 PM

Jan 2009
yuta is in gojos body using kenjakus cursed technique

whats the point of gojo trusting the new generation if the new generation still needs his powers?

anyway im interested on what will happen after 5 minutes with yuta in gojos body
degMay 23, 1:35 PM
May 22, 8:18 PM

Aug 2019
Wait, some folks are saying it's actually Yuta copying Kenjaku's CT? If that's true then that makes me feel a lot better.
Early_MorningMay 22, 8:30 PM
May 22, 8:24 PM
Jul 2018
tbh I like the 'do anything to win' move by Yuta.
removed-userMay 24, 5:32 AM
May 22, 8:24 PM
Jun 2020
I’m pissed but i will be even more pissed if this is Yuta’s smelly ass copying the CT
May 22, 8:34 PM

Jan 2009
ok dudes looks like its yuta in gojos body using kenjaku cursed technique
May 22, 8:39 PM
Jun 2020
we have this mf stealing the spotlight again just like when he used Sukuna’s CT before Yuji did

EDIT: People are pointing out that his copy only lasts 5 mins
DumbMay 22, 8:52 PM
May 22, 8:40 PM
Mar 2017
lol i called it last week when everyone started writing gege off as a shitty writer. hes literally been teasing yuta SE for the longest
May 22, 9:02 PM
Dec 2022
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON LMAO
its yuta time

yuta haters are pissed rn
forever rip gojo

sukuna vs gojo rematch
wallus81May 23, 8:34 PM
May 22, 9:05 PM
Jun 2021
Gege, on my life you won’t be seeing the gates of heaven
May 22, 9:17 PM
Jun 2023
I get what gege wanted to show and props for his creativity but after the hakari vs kashimo fight, the story is not to my liking or taste (my opinion only).
I might be wrong but kenny is out of the story and it's such a distaste, he had so much to be explored and instead died after a skit.
Mahito as an antagonist was really well written and despite holding sukuna to high standards, he has become so boring for me.
Won't drop and will read to complete it someday but I've sadly lost my love for this series:(
May 22, 9:38 PM
Jan 2021
Gege really knows how to cook up some wild plot twists. They don't always land for me, but at the very least, they're almost always surprising
May 22, 9:59 PM
Jan 2021
i see I was the only one who doesn't feel strongly about the leaks. I need to actually read them and see the next chapters because as of now my reaction was
*sigh* "ehm"😕

wasn't a viceral hatred, just really need to see where it goes from here and what the actual translation and full pages are because I also wasn't a fan off rip

At the very least I can say it doesn't beat out Kenjaku dying (twice) for most disappointing development
SoulessAnimeMay 22, 10:09 PM
May 22, 10:00 PM

Feb 2018
Its unreal how Gege hates Gojo, I might even root for the Fraudkuna
Typical slav weeb who is hunting down normies on discord
May 22, 10:19 PM

Jun 2014
All right I'm ok with this, Gojo isn't really "back" per se, it's basically Yuta puppeteering his body which was planned out well in advance as a last resort. I'm glad that Gege found a way to "bring" Gojo back in a way that actually seems to make sense. There's genuinely so fucking much to unpack this chapter so I can't wait for the scans to drop so I can get a clearer understanding of all of this.

Also, from the looks of things it looks like Sukuna's slash that hit Yuta right as he dropped his domain for Maki to join the fight did more damage than previously thought. Bro was basically on his deathbed.

We're really getting Gojo via Yuta vs. Sukuna part 2 😭😭😭 let's see how this goes. Feels like this is where it'll be the end of the road for my boy Yuta though...

The reactions to this chapter are genuine entertainment, this reader base is hilarious. Sometimes more entertaining than the actual manga itself 🫵😂
thebrentinator24May 24, 1:48 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

May 22, 10:46 PM
Oct 2023
Everything would be better, that one just doesn't feel right. I agree with Kusakabe.
May 22, 10:51 PM
Oct 2018
Amazing chapter glad gojo is not back thank god , yuta will die after 5 min maybe
May 22, 11:26 PM

Apr 2022
the sensible ones knew gojo wouldn't come back, but gege is so scatty that i don't blame those who thought there was a chance lol, its still jokes seeing the disappointed ones though. welp, yuta back on fraud-watch via gojo's corpse this time, gege doing all this to have gojo disrespected twice huh. who let him cook bru.

2.9 is crazy work lmfaoooo
ryzxgumMay 23, 6:22 AM
May 22, 11:28 PM

Jun 2020
It's truly Gojover this time
May 22, 11:30 PM

Apr 2015
This is really wild chapter and I can smell we will have split opinion on this one :lol. For me i'm very surprise like Sukuna :v

Yuta using Gojo's body is a game changer because we know Yuta curse energy is better than Gojo, and also we know Kenjaku can keep 3 CT when using Geto's body, so will Yuta !

1. Kenjaku body swap
2. Yuta's copy teqhnique
3. Gojo CT !

Unless Gege just change the rules, Yuta/Gojo will defeat Sukuna once and for all. But above 5 minutes, who knows. knowing Gege yuta might be dead after this.
4th times getting signature banned wtf
May 22, 11:56 PM
Jul 2021
Bonker chapter. Loved it and didn't expect that Yuta twist tbh lol.

But anyway I knew that Gojo ain't coming back plus it would have ruined the 236 conclusion.
May 23, 12:49 AM
Aug 2020
This is so stupid lol so bad. But I mean, its doable according to previously established laws in the manga, but its just plain out stupid. Oh well, lets see whats next...
May 23, 12:53 AM
Apr 2022
Maybe it’s because I am not as invested as I used to be, but I didn’t find this disgusting like some did.

This is still crazy though. Love Yuta, he’s not making it out here
May 23, 1:14 AM
Jun 2023
Tenshi_Budo said:
This is so stupid lol so bad. But I mean, its doable according to previously established laws in the manga, but its just plain out stupid. Oh well, lets see whats next...

The arguments of Gojo fans be like:
"Yeah it does make sense (through already established lore and plot points)! But my blue eyed king isn't back (which wouldn't make sense) so it's stupid." 🙆
May 23, 1:14 AM

Jun 2019
incredible fucking chapter. I love it so much but at the same time, I feel so bad for Yuta. We have no clue what's gonna happen to him after these 5 mins. Yuta is such a sweet kid. He felt the burden Gojo was bearing and decided to take it upon himself uf something happens to Gojo.

Can't wait for next chapter. Gojo vs Sukuna once again with a twist. PEAK.
May 23, 1:16 AM
Jun 2022
Dumb said:
we have this mf stealing the spotlight again just like when he used Sukuna’s CT before Yuji did

depends on the CT. in leaks here as mentioned by mei mei, read the third point. depending on kenjaku's technique if it's a one time technique the Gota(gojo/yuta) can live forever.
May 23, 1:27 AM
Nov 2022
the plot armour is crazy and worst🗣️🗣️
May 23, 1:31 AM
Jan 2023
Debasky said:
This is really wild chapter and I can smell we will have split opinion on this one :lol. For me i'm very surprise like Sukuna :v

Yuta using Gojo's body is a game changer because we know Yuta curse energy is better than Gojo, and also we know Kenjaku can keep 3 CT when using Geto's body, so will Yuta !

1. Kenjaku body swap
2. Yuta's copy teqhnique
3. Gojo CT !

Unless Gege just change the rules, Yuta/Gojo will defeat Sukuna once and for all. But above 5 minutes, who knows. knowing Gege yuta might be dead after this.

How do we know he can only keep 3 CT ? Was it stated somewhere and in what chapter please
May 23, 1:39 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to mr_simp2000
Dumb said:

depends on the CT. in leaks here as mentioned by mei mei, read the third point. depending on kenjaku's technique if it's a one time technique the Gota(gojo/yuta) can live forever.
@mr_simp2000 Oh yeahh I forgot about those possibilities, my post was made before the leakers translated the raws. I feel like it will be the second option where Yuta won't die right away but he'll start to weaken and Sukuna will get +1 kill, we can't let Yuta take all of the focus away from Yuji when it's his battle, but at the same time I want to see how this fight goes longer than 5 minutes..
May 23, 1:43 AM
Jan 2023
MUGIWARA_0001 said:
the plot armour is crazy and worst🗣️🗣️

Yeah Sukuna's plot armor is crazy, I hope Yuta will finally get rid of it
May 23, 1:46 AM

Jan 2018
> Gojo is clearly killed with no ambiguity
> afterlife shown where he chooses to go
> dies after an unbelievable battle where he nearly won but was only outsmarted slightly by the definitive strongest ever who then glazes Gojo for how strong he was
> body shown completely cut in half
> story clearly moving on from him and stakes are now higher
> fanbase: WHAT, he truly is DEAD?!?!?!
May 23, 1:55 AM
Apr 2021
I'm glad Gege didn't bring Gojo back from death. Otherwise it would show that he is coward as a writer. Props to you Gege, keep delivering madness.
May 23, 2:13 AM
Feb 2023
thebrentinator24 said:
All right I'm ok with this, Gojo isn't really "back" per se, it's basically Yuta puppeteering his body which was planned out well in advance as a last resort. I'm glad that Gege found a way to "bring" Gojo back in a way that actually seems to make sense. There's genuinely so fucking much to unpack this chapter so I can't wait for the scans to drop so I can get a clearer understanding of all of this.

Also, from the looks of things it looks like Sukuna's slash that hit Yuta right as he dropped his domain for Maki to join the fight did more damage than previously thought. Bro was basically on his deathbed.

We're really getting Gojo via Yuta vs. Sukuna part 2 😭😭😭 let's see how this goes. Feels like this is where it'll be the end of the road for my boy Yuta though...

Dude Sukuna has to lose now because literally this chapter confirmed that Gojo’s power is needed after they win. So goodbye sukuna fans because Sukuna is technically going to lose to Gojo and goodbye Gojo fans because Yuta is the new Gojo.
May 23, 2:18 AM
Feb 2023
So actually the first chapter I liked since Gojo left/died because hopefully the repetitive fights are now over and we are in the main event.

Gege technically merged my two favourite characters into one and I believe it’s because he disliked Gojo’s character alot but liked his power. Reverse with Yuta, so he just merged them. It’s a neat idea, but for the love of God actually end Sukuna because his literal plot armour made this arc unbearable and not fun to read.

Like Sukuna fans became worse than Gojo fans and I amnot kidding. So actually end him and get to the merger already because Sukuna fans actually think Sukuna is like Madara when he is actually Kaguya lol

Edit: btw for Gojo fans, Gege has teased the soul returning in Geto’s scene before. So I believe that Gojo will return briefly but will still be gone by the end. Gege could do a replacement of Rika to Gojo where Gojo advises Yuta on how to fight with his body. And actually make Gojo say his final goodbyes to his students. That would be actually cool but if not, getting this “rematch” is cool as well.

But funny how Yuji just got thrown off as if he was nothing. Sukuna actually looks excited as if finally he will go all out. To me, if this fight doesn’t end with Sukuna losing finally, the repetitive nature of this series will just go down as one of the worst because for the last 28 chapters, all we got is “this character got an advantage”, “Sukuna uses a binding vow”, “Sukuna wins”. Like cmon stop lol
Confused_100May 23, 2:23 AM
May 23, 2:25 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Confused_100
thebrentinator24 said:

Dude Sukuna has to lose now because literally this chapter confirmed that Gojo’s power is needed after they win. So goodbye sukuna fans because Sukuna is technically going to lose to Gojo and goodbye Gojo fans because Yuta is the new Gojo.
@Confused_100 I mean I'm not saying Sukuna won't lose but I feel like this will be the end of the road for Yuta once it's over.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

May 23, 2:41 AM
Jun 2023
Tenshi_Budo said:
@AkiAme2003 are you on crack or something? I dont give a fuck about Gojo, I just said it was stupid but doable. Go back to twitter with the other schizos

"Oh nooo I got mad cause someone pointed out that me calling a writing decision stupid for no reason is illogical."
listen to yourself, stupid but doable? does that make sense to you?
May 23, 2:46 AM
Mar 2019
grim said:
lol i called it last week when everyone started writing gege off as a shitty writer. hes literally been teasing yuta SE for the longest

yeah honestly it was so obvious lmao
May 23, 2:50 AM
Jun 2023
Tenshi_Budo said:
@AkiAme2003 yeah "stupid" and "doable" aren't antonyms, you just want attention because you're mentally ill, so you just keep making shit up. Fuck off you low IQ mongrel

It's ok kiddo, I know the truth hurts, you can let it all out.
(a gilgamesh fan I assume 😂)
May 23, 2:54 AM
Jun 2023
Tenshi_Budo said:
@AkiAme2003 whatever, go take your meds

yeah yeah I said it's fine, you can let it all out, people with issues do need some room to breath 🤌
May 23, 2:58 AM
Jan 2021
deg said:

wait when did Yuta die?😐
May 23, 2:59 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Sofiax77
deg said:

wait when did Yuta die?😐
@Sofiax77 he is about to die from the sukuna slash thats why he have to use kenjakus cursed technique that he let rika copy it
May 23, 3:05 AM
Jan 2021
@deg oh wow.. so this is the only way gege is bringing back gojo💀💀
May 23, 3:09 AM
Feb 2023
thebrentinator24 said:
@Confused_100 I mean I'm not saying Sukuna won't lose but I feel like this will be the end of the road for Yuta once it's over.

Doesn’t make sense since Gojo literally wants them to use his power to stop the elders after they win.
May 23, 3:18 AM
Mar 2017
greasy_rhys said:
grim said:

yeah honestly it was so obvious lmao

trust lol all the gojo fanboys had no idea 💀
May 23, 4:25 AM
Jun 2021
WOW, I just finished reading the manga and I have to say it's super good! The story is engaging, the characters are well-developed, and the artwork is stunning. I'd rate it 10 out of 10 for its unique blend of action, and school. I'd highly recommend this
May 23, 4:49 AM
Jan 2024
It's time to drop this Manga
May 23, 4:52 AM
May 2021
Gojo fans crying in the comments 😭😭😭 Yuta in Gojos body is brazyyyy. It is truly GOJOVER.
May 23, 4:58 AM
Nov 2022
SkMeena said:
It's time to drop this Manga

really.. i dropped it today
May 23, 5:27 AM

Mar 2021
This is way too weird and nobody in the story is horrified at them using a fucking fresh corpse

We'll see but not expecting much out of this just like Yuta's Dismantle

May 23, 5:45 AM
Sep 2023
yuta really like that huh
May 23, 6:11 AM

Jun 2022
Garbage Garbage Garbage
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Once chapter left to end this...

Nugi97 - 6 hours ago

5 by GRG3 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 270 Discussion

ryzxgum - Sep 19

22 by a0i-kun »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

46 by Baskarite »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

59 by Baskarite »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 254 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Mar 21

61 by Baskarite »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.