Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 3, 2:55 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Week 5 actions is quickly approaching!

Ace/Swap Here

Points counted this week:
- Members Watching (2x)
- Favorites

Points counted in Week 6:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions

Points counted in Week 7:
- Members Watching (2x)
- Score

Week 5 Anime Points
SoonTM........................
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 3, 5:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
No more ace for me until sentai cap

Edit here with the latest update and wow pre-fav getting deal with? This late?

Now i need to change my behavior for overall fal season, starting next fal, no more adding the-hated show i guess.

Thank you very much for that godly act, ill supervise myself act once more 🧎.
badabassMay 4, 5:12 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 3, 8:49 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Hoping to Ace Hananoi this week, if not, next week.
May 3, 11:24 PM
Apr 2023
What if the anime with the most points is currently on the bench? Can I still ace the anime with the most points on my active team?
May 4, 7:21 PM

May 2022
Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou randomly lost like 7k points. I am guessing some botting might have happened. Never really seen an anime lose so many points in a week during the week as I was wonder how it got to 31k points earlier this week when it started. Now its 23k
May 4, 7:36 PM

Mar 2018
Reply to Homura_Desu
What if the anime with the most points is currently on the bench? Can I still ace the anime with the most points on my active team?
@Homura_Desu yeah, what matters for acing are the shows in your active team
May 5, 8:23 AM
Oct 2017
Reply to Zoopiez
Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou randomly lost like 7k points. I am guessing some botting might have happened. Never really seen an anime lose so many points in a week during the week as I was wonder how it got to 31k points earlier this week when it started. Now its 23k
@Zoopiez Yeah, it had over 500 bots removed that had the show faved since before the season and started spamming it with 10s this week.
May 5, 8:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Reply to Zoopiez
@Zoopiez Yes, you are in truth!!
Yesterday night is over 31k now is over 23k
It has the double or more than dropped users and the score down arround half point.
May 5, 8:34 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
I want to file a complaint...

There is a massive manipulation of the animes of the season, depending on the week, the votes, dropped, favorites, etc... they change disproportionately in a few hours!!! It is impossible for 200 people to think the same thing in 12 hours!
they are manipulated by many users, probably some even with fake accounts, just to get a €50 gift card, that's it.
It should be better monitored A game is a game, but not cheating!
...... and this week The Misfit of Demon King Academy II Part 2 has been one of those affected, the last week Yuru Camp 3!
Thanks!
May 5, 12:44 PM
Oct 2017
Reply to Ranxomare

There is a massive manipulation of the animes of the season, depending on the week, the votes, dropped, favorites, etc... they change disproportionately in a few hours!!! It is impossible for 200 people to think the same thing in 12 hours!
they are manipulated by many users, probably some even with fake accounts, just to get a €50 gift card, that's it.
...... and this week The Misfit of Demon King Academy II Part 2 has been one of those affected, the last week Yuru Camp 3!
Thanks!
@Ranxomare Like I said literally above your post, Maou Gakuin lost favorites and score because over 500 accounts used for manipulation were removed. This is a very large incident and seemingly the only one that big to my knowledge. However I don't know what you're on about regarding Yuru Camp. There doesn't seem to have been sudden swings in any of its stats last week.
May 5, 6:07 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to Ranxomare

Thanks!
@Ranxomare dm kineta with proof and see if you get the attention
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

May 6, 4:28 AM

Apr 2020
This is my first FAL experience and I'm having fun with this so far. Thanks a lot for this!

I had a newbie moment this past few weeks thinking I was unintentionally doing great, getting to 300+ without doing much. But looks like it was just acing Spice and Wolf on the 2nd week that got me a good start. Now I'm in a pinch and need some luck to be able to ace my remaining low-rated picks when the shows above them meet the threshold.

Never mind the prizes, I just want to make the top 50 when this ends. xD
-+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+-
May 8, 9:27 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to Jozuwa-_-
This is my first FAL experience and I'm having fun with this so far. Thanks a lot for this!

I had a newbie moment this past few weeks thinking I was unintentionally doing great, getting to 300+ without doing much. But looks like it was just acing Spice and Wolf on the 2nd week that got me a good start. Now I'm in a pinch and need some luck to be able to ace my remaining low-rated picks when the shows above them meet the threshold.

Never mind the prizes, I just want to make the top 50 when this ends. xD
@Jozuwa-_- Honestly same, I just want to make it in the top 100 at least
May 12, 8:59 AM

Nov 2012
@Jozuwa-_- and @JPlum7

Welcome. And good luck! This is my 7th or 8th. I've been in the top 4% of players and still not in the top 100. I hoped you picked the right titles. I like competing with friends. This season @Ranxomare is beating me.
May 12, 9:05 AM

Nov 2012
Well, I'm done for Ace unless Sentai whatever it's called hits the golden number. I only have 1 Swap left and I'm about to use it.

I've never had such a large gap in my top 5. There's 6 titles between my #2 and #3.

Except for Kaiju #8 and Spice & Wolf all my titles have really close members watching. And with Misfit of Demon King Academy being targeted, I'm not sure what to do at this point.
May 14, 4:58 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to dragynfaerie
Well, I'm done for Ace unless Sentai whatever it's called hits the golden number. I only have 1 Swap left and I'm about to use it.

I've never had such a large gap in my top 5. There's 6 titles between my #2 and #3.

Except for Kaiju #8 and Spice & Wolf all my titles have really close members watching. And with Misfit of Demon King Academy being targeted, I'm not sure what to do at this point.
@dragynfaerie lol same

May 14, 6:19 AM

Nov 2012
Reply to badabass
@dragynfaerie lol same
@badabass always happy for company, lol
May 17, 3:14 PM

May 2022
Seems like its gonna be a rough season to hit cap. I was questioning the 70k cap, but it really looks like not a lot of anime are hitting cap. I think last year had a lot more anime hitting cap a lot faster especially for spring.
May 26, 7:36 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009

Week 9

Dang, new thread hasn’t been posted since week 5?

Hoping I can get a chance to Ace Utau sometime before event ends
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Spring 2024 Week 13: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion (final week)

eplipswich - Jun 23

3 by badabass »»
Jul 1, 6:52 AM

» Spring 2024 Week 12: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

eplipswich - Jun 16

6 by kernel99 »»
Jun 27, 5:33 AM

» Week 9: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 1

12 by badabass »»
Jun 2, 2:30 AM

» Week 8: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Feb 25

2 by badabass »»
May 28, 6:14 AM

» Question about "Members Watching (2x)"

D-A-W - May 18

1 by kelpforest »»
May 19, 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.