Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
The high-rise fire in Hiruma, Fuwa Rescue, Shougadani Rescue, and Fire Company M, all in one place to conduct their rescue missions.

The internet cafe fire that has the rescue squads prioritizing the 252s above the fire, Fuwa Rescue tries their best in the limited time allotted as much as their oxygen tanks can suffice.

On getting the 252s out, throwing them out below onto the inflated rafts, is a challenge that Asahina Daigo has once faced, and both Daigo and Shun are about to attempt the same. The survivors all relayed to the balcony, related via Morse Code to Fire Company M's Yuki and Toyomu, it's true danger once again on the prospect of someone dying in their hands, especially for Shun. Both Daigo and Shun's efforts, passed onto Yuki to get the 252s out and safe across to the other building, whilst the others are hoisted down and fine, just nice when Daigo's airtank goes empty.

In a way, this is a rather tense episode that has hopes of everyone's survival. Good for all.
Jan 27, 9:11 AM
Oct 2014
what an awesome episode and it's so good to finally After 16 episodes see Yuki get to delve in some action I hope to see her in future episodes aswell in the center of some of the action
Jan 27, 11:06 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the bulk of the survivors were trapped on the balcony of the internet cafe. I guess they were trying to make their way to that escape hatch, but couldn't open it. We actually get to see Yuki save somebody this time after Daigo knew were Fire Company M's location in the building across the river and communicate to them in Morse Code. I like how they made a call back to Asahina Daigo threw one of the survivors on to the mat, but that wasn't the right move in this particular situation.
Jan 27, 9:48 PM

Oct 2022
Shun needs to stop tearin up over everything and just do the damn job.
Jan 28, 12:25 AM
Sep 2015
I love how it doesn't reuse the same old (controversial) rescuing solution.
When this anime is not in recap or flashback mode it does its job perfectly. With that said, it seems like in the next episode we'll go back to flashback mode.
Jan 28, 6:22 AM

Jan 2017
What a breathtaking episode, I had goosebumps! I really don't care about the people who badmouths this show! This is literally one of the anime that I look forward to every week!
sakurasyinksJan 28, 6:29 AM
Jan 28, 11:46 AM
Aug 2020
another great episode

i was really holding my breath.

they are incredible, and we should thank them more often...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 19, 4:12 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
There's even more victims than expected, that's too scary, good thing that Yuki is also here to help now, hopefully there won't be any death
Apr 2, 3:13 AM
Dec 2022
Fire Company M in action for the first time! Impressive! Daigo cutting it a bit fine with the oxygen mask as the gauge runs empty to the last second.
Apr 2, 3:14 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to otakuweek
another great episode

i was really holding my breath.

they are incredible, and we should thank them more often...
@otakuweek agree. Very impressive.
Apr 13, 11:26 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Onoda onoda stop dozed and just move your body, even this anime know itself that onoda is not worthy to be mentioned on the recap in episode 13 and good thing that there's a really proper mc daigo for the help or else this anime will be doomed
May 8, 9:45 PM
Mar 2021
realistic as hell

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 23 Discussion

ropiel - Mar 23

28 by MishterMann17 »»
May 4, 3:46 PM

» Did this series do well in Japan + any chance of 2nd season?

Lylaaz - Apr 16

4 by WestOnAndrewAve »»
Apr 18, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 9 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 25, 2023

12 by WestOnAndrewAve »»
Apr 18, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 19 Discussion

CaptainKenshiro - Feb 24

19 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 14, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 13 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 6

15 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 13, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.