Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 10, 8:57 PM
Jun 2023
Do you all think the anime ruined the ecchi aspect? I myself didnt see much change.
Jan 10, 9:13 PM
Feb 2023
typical average Japanese fantasy sword and magic story mixing with Mecha and future things absolutely makes the story from bad to worse, to be honest Japanese creator absolutely had no idea about how to make fantasy stories interesting they always make same thing on the plot or how the story developed.

yeah better to make adaptation from Chinese or Korean fantasy series.
Jan 10, 9:14 PM
Dec 2022
no idea. the anime started off just fine but you know how these animes tend to be. I'm reading the manga actually.
Jan 10, 9:23 PM
Jun 2023
Ilung said:
typical average Japanese fantasy sword and magic story mixing with Mecha and future things absolutely makes the story from bad to worse, to be honest Japanese creator absolutely had no idea about how to make fantasy stories interesting they always make same thing on the plot or how the story developed.

yeah better to make adaptation from Chinese or Korean fantasy series.

you got a good point there.
Jan 10, 9:24 PM
Jun 2023
Pablo_Neruda1 said:
no idea. the anime started off just fine but you know how these animes tend to be. I'm reading the manga actually.

yeah ig, its ups and downs mostly, ig the manga does it better in this regard.
Jan 11, 12:20 AM
Dec 2023
nah it's good but not enough ecchi
Jan 11, 6:16 AM
Jul 2021
were there any ecchi scenes??? huh well didn't get to see much
Jan 11, 7:32 AM
Dec 2022
PunGood020 said:
Pablo_Neruda1 said:

yeah it does. the anime didn't just have it going for it.
Jan 11, 10:16 AM
Jun 2023
Pablo_Neruda1 said:
PunGood020 said:

yeah it does. the anime didn't just have it going for it.

thats kind of good ig
Jan 11, 6:22 PM
Jan 2022
they didn't ruin the ecchi scenes they had to tone it down. If it was like an uncensored version, then they could do more ecchi for an rated r anime they tone down the ecchi scenes that's so weird maybe if it was rated r+ they could have done more
Jan 11, 7:50 PM
Jun 2023
Reevansingh21 said:
they didn't ruin the ecchi scenes they had to tone it down. If it was like an uncensored version, then they could do more ecchi for an rated r anime they tone down the ecchi scenes that's so weird maybe if it was rated r+ they could have done more

i guess? but things like to love ru and highschool dxd exist, sooo eh i beg to differ.
Jan 11, 8:04 PM
Jan 2022
PunGood020 said:
Reevansingh21 said:

i guess? but things like to love ru and highschool dxd exist, sooo eh i beg to differ.

bruh didn't you see what I said if it was rated r+ it wasn't it just rated r both dxd and to love ru are rated r+
Jan 13, 4:34 AM
Aug 2023
As someone who didn't read the manga, I feel the typical body touches, comments, and bathing scenes were enough. Maybe I am old or not cultured enough, but I think the story is fine without it.
May 12, 8:40 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to UHMump95
As someone who didn't read the manga, I feel the typical body touches, comments, and bathing scenes were enough. Maybe I am old or not cultured enough, but I think the story is fine without it.
UHMump95 said:
The anime is not adapting from the manga tho

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2023

32 by MadanielFL »»
May 12, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai Episode 7 Discussion

DoisacChopper - Nov 7, 2023

21 by MadanielFL »»
May 1, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2023

71 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 26, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Nov 13, 2023

23 by AIHOSHINO2012 »»
Apr 2, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai Episode 6 Discussion

burungmengambang - Oct 31, 2023

32 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 19, 10:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.