Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2023 11:26 AM
Dec 2020
What was with Gojo's little monologue when it was completely crossed out?
Dec 14, 2023 11:47 AM

Aug 2015
Like that Rihanna song says:

"And everybody's watching her,
But she is looking at You".

And what the hell is up with Gojo and that blank stare. Is he getting jealous or did he finally realized he likes her?
Dec 14, 2023 11:57 AM
May 2022
seems like I'm not the only one confused with the gojo thing lol
Dec 14, 2023 11:57 AM
Sep 2023
Pakumen- said:

And what the hell is up with Gojo and that blank stare. Is he getting jealous or did he finally realized he likes her?

Thats what im thinking because marin's clearly like did i live up to your expectation
Dec 14, 2023 11:58 AM
Sep 2023
yuyiii said:
seems like I'm not the only one confused with the gojo thing lol

I mean it appears he's slowly realizing it but then it quickly cuts to the guy with the phone camera?
Dec 14, 2023 12:04 PM
Jul 2020
where do you read?
Dec 14, 2023 12:08 PM
Jan 2020
Pakumen- said:

I think Gojo is feeling less jealously and a bit more anxiousness over the fact that people around her might see her like he does. That’s why he regretted saying that she should “make people fall in love with her”, his regret is kind of him asking herself “where would that leave me if they do?” Keep in mind that he himself hasn’t accepted his own feelings because in his mind he’s not even close to Marin’s league. He doesn’t realize her he loves her because that’s not a possibility.
Dec 14, 2023 12:25 PM
Sep 2023
AleCacto said:
where do you read?

You can download "Mangazone" app from goggle and read manga for free
Dec 14, 2023 12:53 PM
Jun 2021
Thank fucking god Gojo is a living and thinking character again. And he finally realizes what is happening; Marin is off to another world all on her own, turning into "everyone's Marin" while he is nothing but another bystander at this moment- really interested to see what he will do with that realization.

Also, I am happy that she finally remembered him existing, tho. This is the least he deseerves for all his work, geez. They were STILL supposed to meet their friends and she has left Gojo alone for a hot minute now. This whole "everyone loves princess we a cult now hurrdurr" was fun for the first 15 panels, the other 40 were a bit much.
Dec 14, 2023 2:49 PM

Jun 2016
Reply to shutcardboard
Thank fucking god Gojo is a living and thinking character again. And he finally realizes what is happening; Marin is off to another world all on her own, turning into "everyone's Marin" while he is nothing but another bystander at this moment- really interested to see what he will do with that realization.

Also, I am happy that she finally remembered him existing, tho. This is the least he deseerves for all his work, geez. They were STILL supposed to meet their friends and she has left Gojo alone for a hot minute now. This whole "everyone loves princess we a cult now hurrdurr" was fun for the first 15 panels, the other 40 were a bit much.
@shutcardboard Long drawn out sequences like this can be unbearable reading release to release. I'll probably be able to tolerate it more on the reread.
Dec 14, 2023 3:15 PM

Oct 2021
On my gosh! That crowd is enormous! Gojo truly did it this time, but he's regretting his actions that made Marin the centre of attention in the cosplay event. 😣 I like that Gojo's thoughts were scribbled on the manga. It goes to show to the readers that he's truly regretting saying to Marin that she needs to be enchanting.
marquinti2Dec 14, 2023 3:23 PM

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Dec 14, 2023 3:17 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to jeongbot
Pakumen- said:

I think Gojo is feeling less jealously and a bit more anxiousness over the fact that people around her might see her like he does. That’s why he regretted saying that she should “make people fall in love with her”, his regret is kind of him asking herself “where would that leave me if they do?” Keep in mind that he himself hasn’t accepted his own feelings because in his mind he’s not even close to Marin’s league. He doesn’t realize her he loves her because that’s not a possibility.
@jeongbot What a great interpretation! You hit the right notes to explain Gojo's feelings towards Marin.

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Dec 14, 2023 5:15 PM

Jul 2013
This manga has reached the “just get together already” phase with me.
"Hopes and dreams... What more could one need?"
Dec 14, 2023 6:10 PM

Feb 2014
100th chapter we will have a special chapter focused on Haniel, wow finally we get to see some more Haniel, so few things lately

BTW that's her hearty eye when she thought about Gojou, and he really thinks she looks at anyone but him? Poor clueless guy

Dec 14, 2023 9:22 PM

Aug 2018
Wow this chapter was good, still confused what happened to Gojo and what was that inner monologue
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Dec 14, 2023 9:23 PM

Aug 2018
Reply to jeongbot
Pakumen- said:

@jeongbot Damn you maybe right
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Dec 14, 2023 10:38 PM

Apr 2021
AleCacto said:
where do you read?

https://mangadex.org/chapter/5a03a937-3f34-49fc-b1d6-8fd7734d7407/23
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2023 1:13 AM
May 2021
Another chapter basically identical to the last one. We get two moments of any story development - Marin thinking of Gojo and vice versa - but the rest of this chapter is the exact same thing that happened in the previous two or three chapters.
I couldn’t be bothered to properly read the words, because at a glance I knew it’s a repeat of the last one. Can we PLEASE move on?
Dec 15, 2023 1:46 AM
Aug 2021
I feel like for the first time Gojo notices the distances between them as for Marin, in her mind she is right in front of him, all she thinks about is him and did she live up to his expectations. As for Gojo she is getting far away (even physically behind that crowd). It seems he is regretting his words to her, constantly thinking about them. I hope he finally realises he wants her to look at only him this way and finds his way through the crowd.
Dec 15, 2023 10:19 AM

May 2016
As much as I love how our girl looks we have been in a lop for a few chapters already lol
Dec 15, 2023 11:38 AM

Oct 2017
That was breathtaking for them, can understand. What's up with Gojo? The two translation team translated that slightly differently so not sure what to make out of it. Guess gotta wait to find out.
Dec 15, 2023 11:05 PM
May 2020
by itself not a bad chapter per se, but it's basically the same stuff we've seen last chapter... for a MONTHLY series, as good as it was, i see no need for 2 of it when there's character development + a romance being left untouched for god knows how long! i counted no more than 8 useful pages in this chapter, and all ~3-panel ones. idk man, i just really hope they fix the pace considering monthly releases and drop some bangers next
Dec 16, 2023 5:08 AM

May 2020
So after almost 100 chapters and god knows how many years, did it finally come to our protag that there is something he feels for Marin?

Also author please, we're literally going through these same cringeworthy monologues for three chapters straight now. Please improvise.
Dec 17, 2023 7:17 PM
Aug 2021
Dethfan39 said:
This manga has reached the “just get together already” phase with me.

You've only just got to that stage?
Dec 17, 2023 7:32 PM
Aug 2021
How did this take a month to write and draw!? There was no story and it was identical to the last two, the only difference is that the crowd exponentially grows.

Major problem which has now been created is that every new cosplay is going to have to get this reaction otherwise they'd be taking a step backwards. That means either 6-8 months of making the cosplay and 4 months staring at it finished every time or they stop the public shows and just do photo shoots in which case it'd be a chapter gawping and a chapter reading 'comments' when the photos are posted online. Either way, it's going to suck.

Remember back when this started and we got 5 different cosplays, character progression, romance progression and the introduction of 4 new characters that you actually care about and their back stories in what 40 chapters?
Since then we've only had 2 arcs, 2 cosplays, no story progression, no romance progression and 5 new characters who you don't know, don't care about and can't distinguish who is who and that's taken 60 chapters.

No wonder this hasn't got a S2 for the anime yet because in the past year only an hour worth of content has been written. This mangaka is an utter joke.
Dec 17, 2023 7:33 PM
Aug 2021
Softhenic03 said:
So after almost 100 chapters and god knows how many years, did it finally come to our protag that there is something he feels for Marin?

Also author please, we're literally going through these same cringeworthy monologues for three chapters straight now. Please improvise.

You've got your hopes a bit to hight there. We've been at this quality for over a year now.
Dec 29, 2023 3:18 AM

Jan 2021
Great chapter, although im receiving some bad vibes from that sinister men since the last chapter...hope nothing happens like a kidnapping
Jan 7, 3:27 AM
Mar 2020
this is the moment when gojo awakens his six eyes
Jan 10, 6:10 PM
Apr 2015
Reply to blinddig
this is the moment when gojo awakens his six eyes
@blinddig I hope he "activates" his domain expansion inside Marin😏
Jan 15, 3:40 PM
Oct 2017
The mangaka managed to make the reader feel how the other caracters are feeling looking to Kitagawa in this chapter, just lovely...
Apr 2, 7:18 PM

Dec 2022
wow these chapters were worth all the buildup. amazing climax amazing spreads

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 103 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - May 16

31 by MoonPrincess_ »»
May 22, 10:42 AM

» NEW INFO on June 7, 2024!

Knighthammer619 - May 18

9 by Vampire_Lord »»
May 19, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

7 by M4W4LK »»
May 19, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 102 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - Mar 14

40 by Kaylakaze »»
May 7, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 86 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - Jan 5, 2023

17 by Kaylakaze »»
Apr 27, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.