Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 14, 2023 7:04 AM

Apr 2014
The final episode?! no no no this episode is not the final, but it is the beginning of the new story with Ave Mujica. Many things are waiting to be resolved, especially with Sakiko's issues.

何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 14, 2023 7:06 AM

Feb 2020
Satisfying finale, but obviously we need a second season.

Overall, this was a very good show, but I still like the parent show better.

SerafosSep 14, 2023 7:46 AM
Sep 14, 2023 7:13 AM

Jun 2020
Ave Mujica was sick! Who let them cook?

Well, very great and wholesome ending for our beloved MyGO!!!!! and finally Ave Mujica starts their journey. I actually never really invested with Ave Mujica because they're like, MyGO's rival even in the community (lol) but now I really want to know their story next, and Sakiko's background seems promising to tell about. Come on, BanG Dream, make an anime for them and put them in the game!

Overall, I really love this anime and satisfied with the resolution here. It tells me a lot about MyGO!!!! lore, and now I can finally say I truly relate to them. MyGO instantly rocket out to my top 1 favorite BanG Dream band in no mean time, and I could say this season is way better than other BanG Dream anime in almost every aspect. Kudos to all the staff who worked hard for this. Now I'll miss time when I'll stay on night to wait for their newest episode, lol.
Sep 14, 2023 7:19 AM

Jun 2015
so this ep isn't really final episode, it's literally the new beginning lmao
all things considered, this is a great set up for Ave Mujica, and the earlier 12 eps are excellent for MyGO's origin story
i rate this AOTY - Anon of the year
Sep 14, 2023 7:20 AM
Mar 2023
When Sakiko said Kuso Oyaji, In my mind said You are Kuso Onna.
It looks like Sakiko disband Crychic because Her Father Business went bankrupt. Soyo Crychic Obbsession because her broken family(Her parents got divorced)
I feel Pity for them but even so, I still hate Sakiko and Soyo until this moment.

My best Character in this series is Taki(Tsundere Girl).
Sep 14, 2023 7:32 AM

Jun 2015
oh my god as i just said, they announced the ave mujica anime already

https://anime.bang-dream.com/avemujica/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4fgMLZxRK4
Sep 14, 2023 7:35 AM

Apr 2023
Well there we go, the Togawa family bankruptcy theory confirmed.

Nice lead up ending for Bang Dream! Its Mygo!!!!!
We definitely need that continuation. Ave Mujica, let's see what these girls got for us.

I am happy that this anime turned out to be the most pleasant surprise for me this year. Never expected it to be this good when I add it to my PTW list this spring.
Last year we have the wholesome comedy Bocchi the Rock and this year we have the drama focused Bang Dream! Its MyGo!!!!! and next year we have Girls Band Cry!
Its a great time to be in if you're a girls-band fan.
Sep 14, 2023 7:37 AM

Oct 2018
OHHHH YES AVE MUJI MY GIRLS I'VE WAITED SO LONG THEY'RE AMAZING AS EXCEPTED they really deserves their own anime series, hope it'll announce soon <3
Sep 14, 2023 7:44 AM

Apr 2021
Yeah Saki, you had your reasons, but that doesn't give you the right of being a prick towards your old bandmates.
Sep 14, 2023 7:46 AM

Oct 2016
i have so many problems with this last spurt presenting Ave Mujica...
are we to believe that a masked band, that supposedly came out of nowhere, no promoting, no nothing even on social media, filled that big ass concert hall?
Sumimi is supposedly omega popular, are you telling me die hard fans didnt recognize Umika?

it just feels so weak, we fans eat this shit, but even without considering that, Its my Go is the better bang dream animated project we have, it didnt really need to be tacked on at the end... it could have just been a teaser near the end, then announce the Ave Mujica anime and thats it

aside from that, Sakiko's bitchiness was because what we all imagined, so i guess i dont hate it, but still needs a lot more explaining... still, Sakiko is so cringe it hurts me lmao

all my complaining aside, as i said before, Its my Go is by FAR the best bang dream anime out there, a lot of the characters that were weak got properly developed, music was good (thank god they didnt perform Noroshi) and Sanzigen was on point, as always... overall, im pretty happy
Sep 14, 2023 8:47 AM
Sep 2022
spectacular bird song mujica. Now you understand Sakiko's attitude, literally her family is bankrupt and it doesn't seem like she has a mother and her father has taken to drinking. I am very interested in the next season of mujica bird. That being said, this is a good anime and a pleasant surprise.
Sep 14, 2023 8:53 AM

Apr 2019
I still can't believe we actually got Ave Mujica. The song was great, the episode was great. Uika best girl. I can't wait for the next season, the final was already quite intriguing. Sakiko may not be the best but i want to know what happened to her.
Sep 14, 2023 9:06 AM
Jan 2018
Damn, Ave Mujica gave me some Roselia vibes.

I liked a lot this Bang Dream season, maybe it's because i enjoy more dramatic and dark vibes and this season gave me that. I also felt that the caracters were a little more realistic and deep, like although Soyo is in the band, she doesn't want to play forever, unlike the others.

And it seems the next season will also have that dramatic feeling, so I'll eagerly wait.
Sep 14, 2023 9:27 AM
Mar 2018
And the story continue in Bang Dream Ave Mujica I not lie here the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4fgMLZxRK4
Sep 14, 2023 10:18 AM

Mar 2014
Okay looks like Sakiko had a reason for quitting CRYCHIC but she doesn't have to be a bitch about it !! And this new band ave mujica, tbh I'm not a fan, the mask are not cool and they seem so unnecessary even if there is a good reason
Sep 14, 2023 10:23 AM

Sep 2021
Now Sakiko is at the top of my dislike list, overtaking Soyo's place previously. Sakiko is just so...irritating. Initiated the whole fallout of the old band yet not giving any explanation while acting all high-and-mighty towards everyone else (except Tomori to a small extent, i guess) throughout this season. And now we are getting another season that is no doubt drama-focused again but focused on Ave Mujica led by this irritating girl named Sakiko...

Anyway, back to the new band that took the focus of this final episode: seriously? Not a single person will realise the identities of these famous people (except Sakiko, she was probably just some random rich girl from a wealthy family or maybe her family's company was some big shot that had since collapsed, which would explain her relationship with Mutsumi and Uika) just because of their masks? The internet sleuths are amazing, no way would the identities of the band members remain unknown after "trending" on the SNS, and then the "world-building" (as Sakiko placed such emphasis on) would crumble. Don't know if i would watch the next season, maybe i would just wait for it to finish releasing it before binging it all at once...

The Bang Dream! franchise has...7 bands (before these 2 new ones). I would have preferred they invest in animating out more stories of the existing bands rather than pumping out new bands and leaving the old bands in the back-burner and in-game only. But i guess this is to draw in new players/fans to earn more revenue...

My thoughts on this season: don't like the drama. Rana best girl as she is the only one that genuinely seem to enjoy playing in the band and she was the first one that supported Tomori when she started reciting her lyrics at the live house.
yhagniSep 14, 2023 10:33 AM
Sep 14, 2023 10:42 AM
Mar 2022
AVE MUJICA PERFORMANCE GOES SO HARD
Sep 14, 2023 10:59 AM
Jun 2023
too much ave mujica
Sep 14, 2023 12:47 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
This season was way too much dramatic but well it was not bad (but cringe as fuck in some scenes).
Lets see what Ave mujica has for us.
7/10
Sep 14, 2023 2:21 PM
Sep 2022
I forgot to rate the anime, I gave it a 7, I wasn't planning to watch so much drama and honestly it has been difficult for me to empathize with most of the characters. Honestly, I think Mygo Rana is the best character and out of all the dramas and Tomori because he is an angel, Soyo Anon and Taki are expendable, and I don't like Sakiko as Ave Mujica, however she seems like an interesting character to me, as do the other members of Ave Mujica, we will see the second season
Sep 14, 2023 4:09 PM
Jan 2023
chocomayu said:
Ave Mujica was sick! Who let them cook?

Well, very great and wholesome ending for our beloved MyGO!!!!! and finally Ave Mujica starts their journey. I actually never really invested with Ave Mujica because they're like, MyGO's rival even in the community (lol) but now I really want to know their story next, and Sakiko's background seems promising to tell about. Come on, BanG Dream, make an anime for them and put them in the game!

Overall, I really love this anime and satisfied with the resolution here. It tells me a lot about MyGO!!!! lore, and now I can finally say I truly relate to them. MyGO instantly rocket out to my top 1 favorite BanG Dream band in no mean time, and I could say this season is way better than other BanG Dream anime in almost every aspect. Kudos to all the staff who worked hard for this. Now I'll miss time when I'll stay on night to wait for their newest episode, lol.

I agree MYGO!!!!! is my favorite group from all the bang dreams although the roselia movies made me love them but tomori is super adorable and a lovable character all around. I wouldn't say I hate soyo or sakiko but they hurt people by taking out their problems on others which in reality is a truth of humanity.
Sep 14, 2023 4:16 PM
Apr 2020
I knew it ages ago that this is not over, just not in a way I thought it will be, Ave Mujica will be the protagonist next anime? Good, I think it will start in 2024.
Sep 14, 2023 4:56 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to internetfemcel
too much ave mujica
@internetfemcel agreed
Sep 14, 2023 9:08 PM
Apr 2020
RedChrome said:
Okay looks like Sakiko had a reason for quitting CRYCHIC but she doesn't have to be a bitch about it !! And this new band ave mujica, tbh I'm not a fan, the mask are not cool and they seem so unnecessary even if there is a good reason

I think it make sense, but in a really dramatic fashion. You see, no one really understands the situation with Sakiko, and she was the leader CRYCHIC and now AM. Apart from Mutsumi no one knows where she lives either. So she want the band to hide their identities under stage name to make sure no one knows about her. Her quitting CRYCHIC will have got something to do with bankruptcy too I believe.
Sep 14, 2023 10:14 PM

Sep 2015
It’s MyGo but somehow the last episode is It’s Ave Mujica.

While I’m excited for Ave Mujica, I can’t deny that this episode is trash and feels more like an OVA than an ending wrapping up MyGo’s drama.

Did we even hear apology from Soyo yet? It baffles me.

Regarding Saki, it’s pretty much confirmed that it’s financial related, either bankruptcy or divorce.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Sep 15, 2023 1:12 AM

Oct 2021
I don't like how this last episode just focused on this new band. Especially as someone who isn't invested in the whole lore and game. It should've been done as a short post-credits scene. Now it feels like MyGo!!!!! didn't get a proper send-off in their own anime and I doubt well see them much in the next season.

Sakiko is one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen in anime - which is saying something. I'm not even sure how that ending is supposed to make us sympathise with her. She acted like a complete a**hole to her old bandmates when they had nothing to do with her problems, and now it's like she's angry and is forming this revenge band (that just tries way too hard with the masks and the play). And literally none of the members of Ave Musica are likeable. They come off like a Roselia rip-off. And how the hell did they fill out such a massive hall when they're completely unknown?
SaltyCookieSep 15, 2023 3:28 AM
Sep 15, 2023 7:48 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to YuriEmpress
When Sakiko said Kuso Oyaji, In my mind said You are Kuso Onna.
It looks like Sakiko disband Crychic because Her Father Business went bankrupt. Soyo Crychic Obbsession because her broken family(Her parents got divorced)
I feel Pity for them but even so, I still hate Sakiko and Soyo until this moment.

My best Character in this series is Taki(Tsundere Girl).
@YuriEmpress I agree with you, Sakiko I hate her, and since the truth about Soyo was known I began to dislike her cold and hateful attitudes towards others.
Sep 15, 2023 9:02 AM
Apr 2020
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2117005&id=69847896
Wakarimasu, I guess what Saki saw was not a slander as we led to believe in episode 1, it might be something to do with people posting on social media about her father, and perhaps her background got exposed and she decided not to let anyone knows about it and disbanded. Remember no one knows her identity very well, apart from Mutsumi. That’s probably why AM also need mask to hide their identity to make sure no one knows her so she can keep on performing, high chance she formed the band to get money.
Sep 15, 2023 10:44 AM
Jan 2021
Can't wait for the next part <3
Sep 15, 2023 1:19 PM
Tsumi To Kisei

Nov 2021
songs as always divine, but I still really "hate" most of the cast of this anime. The ending in which it turns out that Sakiko's father is the typical drunkard father can't make me lighten the "hatred" I have for this character. The only thing that I really liked and made me emotional about this anime were the songs. Now I'm curious what the second season will be like
Sep 15, 2023 9:28 PM

Jan 2011
can't believe we ended there i knew last week it was a setup for a sequel

got way more thoughts on this bandori and it's up there ,season was so much more than just a girl band show

8/10

they went so hard on that intro for peak edgeness
Sep 15, 2023 11:47 PM

Mar 2008
Sakiko truly is a sorry bitch. Don't care what happened to her she shouldn't be like that to her old band. People like that infuriate the hell out of me.
Sep 16, 2023 4:12 AM
Mar 2023
BTW, It reminds me Saya, She also quit her band because Family's Circumstances.

The Different both of them, Saya apologized to her former bandmates but Sakiko not apologized moreover she using arrogant attitude and blame weak point another mates.

When her former bandmates form a new band, she crying and wanna make a new band? No wonder she has Kuso Oyaji and became Kuso Onna. lol
Sep 17, 2023 8:38 AM

Oct 2010
I always was and still think that BanG Dream as a whole suffers from own setup of "realistic band mirrored by seiyu's band".
Problem is, real popular bands are so much more skilled both in music and performance, so much bursting with talent that most Bang Dream tracks feel extremely underwhelming and flat. Those tracks feel exactly like local school bands might play but none of such bands are popular unless they go pro and level up.
So they pretend to be real and popular but not reaching real and popular level.

E.g. this episode's main track Ave Musica could be good if singer was allowed to break character and sing for real instead of most monotonous note hitting. If rhythm were not constrained to drummer abilities. If more patches of instruments were allowed to use on synth.

You might say I am being way too picky. Well. Find some Elements Gardens arranges for other series. Those performed by pro musicians in studio and not compromising on techniques or mastering.
Sep 17, 2023 11:25 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice introduction to Ave Mujica full band now! That was definitely interested for their style and stage play before the concert, now I'm curious about their TV series next!
Sep 23, 2023 2:40 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to SaltyCookie
I don't like how this last episode just focused on this new band. Especially as someone who isn't invested in the whole lore and game. It should've been done as a short post-credits scene. Now it feels like MyGo!!!!! didn't get a proper send-off in their own anime and I doubt well see them much in the next season.

Sakiko is one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen in anime - which is saying something. I'm not even sure how that ending is supposed to make us sympathise with her. She acted like a complete a**hole to her old bandmates when they had nothing to do with her problems, and now it's like she's angry and is forming this revenge band (that just tries way too hard with the masks and the play). And literally none of the members of Ave Musica are likeable. They come off like a Roselia rip-off. And how the hell did they fill out such a massive hall when they're completely unknown?
@Salty_Cookie I kinda agree, while Yukina and Sayo were initially jerkass towards their bandmates, but it was because if their goals, and after getting to know each other, their bond became strong as ever and everyone in Roselia are like "friends forever", and they never been jerkass to other bands. Ave Musica on other hand has Sakiko and Mutsumi, which are very unlikable characters. I honestly dont care about this group of jerkasses, and would have prefered second season about MyGO, or any other band, like Morfonica.
Sep 24, 2023 1:17 PM

Oct 2008
OMG!!! that performance of Ave Mujica! is a force to be reckoned with! very impressive!
5/5.

Oct 15, 2023 1:09 AM

Nov 2012
After the last 5 eps, now Saki is in my top 3 of most hated characters, F that btch! That ending cant fix her scum attitude and sick brain

Im glad Soyo stopped her facade and Tomori finally found her place, her voice is damn nice

My Candies:

Oct 18, 2023 3:19 AM
Dec 2022
This bang dream series is the reason why I watch the main series that have different atmosphere and have less conflict.
Nov 5, 2023 7:30 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
I don't understand how can ave mujica suddenly appear and perform in the big stage for the first time i totally lost in this part and i Don't fond of this plot when sakiko the one that leave crychic but starting to get Envy when mygo formed
Jan 27, 5:47 PM

Jun 2022
the parallels between tomori "wanting to become human' and sakiko creating a band of "dolls" is so cool!! i love stuff that has doll imagery lmao

i cant wait to watch the ave mujica anime!!!!
Mar 7, 11:22 PM
Apr 2022
most dramatic of BanG Dream! series, but i think Popipa still the best
Mar 27, 5:18 AM
Jun 2022
It is probably one of the best drama anime with anime girls to come out in years. It might not have the most interesting plot, the character dynamics is one of a kind
Apr 2, 6:04 AM
Mar 2024
Best anime of 2023 idc, these girls made me feel so much and despite the simple plot (or thanks to it) every episode is full of different layers of analysis and I discover something new at every rewatch. Love all these characters to bits, can’t wait for ave mujica to kill me
Apr 3, 3:30 PM
Jan 2024
The majority of the episode was just setup for the next show....
Apr 3, 5:15 PM
Mar 2019
How did a band of nobodies who have never played live before, end up on a massive stage in front of a full house??
Still not explained why they left the band.
How long before she leaves them behind?
Other than that, one of the better Idol Anime's, loved it.
Apr 9, 2:00 AM
Aug 2013
Was really looking forward to this. As part of the r/anime awards jurors last year, I gave Shine Post a 9/10 and voted it #1 out of 8 final drama nominations. It was my AOTY alongside Summertime Rendering. This should've been right up my alley, as like Shine Post, it involved a number of ex-members of a music group. But in Shine Post, the ex-members returned to Tings. In Bandori MyGO, 2 of the ex-Crychic members ultimately never reconciled.

My main issue with this show is that every girl is insufferable and I couldn't root for any of them. That's obviously the selling point of the band, in that all of MyGO features flawed girls. But it doesn't seem to me that any of the girls actually grew wiser and learned from what happened. In Shine Post, each girl had their own issues, but the story unfolded in a way to allow the viewer to care and rooted for them. Even the ex-members, which appeared as the initial antagonists, ended up being fantastic characters and were ultimately redeemed.

In MyGO, the only reason why the band stuck around was that the random comic-relief character, Raana, decided to use her deus ex machina abilities in ep10 and magically get everyone together again. I absolutely hated Raana and thought she was the worst character in the show. I knew her eccentricity would eventually give the writers an out, and it did. Everyone only accepted her because she was already skilled with the guitar. It would've been more interesting if Raana was as unskilled as Anon on the guitar, because I'm pretty sure Taki would've kicked Raana out of the band. Contrast to Shine Post where the manager's ability to detect lies actually didn't magically resolve all of Tings' interpersonal issues.

The other non-Crychic girl, Anon, was set up to be the main character of the show. The writing for her fell so flat that they had to make up a fake, inconsequential flaw just so that she could have one like the rest of the cast. She apparently runs away during adversity. The writers didn't get the memo because Raana was a no-show more times than Anon. Anon's flaw didn't cripple the band at all, and was only used as a cheap trick for one scene. The flashback didn't help other than show that Anon wasn't very good at English, so she ran away from England. Really? She went to England without being good at English? What did she think was going to happen? Maybe the writers wanted to avoid a Mary Sue situation where Anon became the angel who solved everyone's issues. But giving her a fake flaw was even more insulting.

The last 20 seconds of ep13 finally revealed in an indirect way why Saki left Crychic, ultimately causing its disbandment. She is no longer upper class and is desperate to return to it. This puts much context into her actions in previous episodes, and explains why Ave Mujica was created. While I think this development was great, I don't like how it was just dropped at the end of the show just like that. Instead, for the previous 12 episodes, the viewer had been conditioned to hate the 2 Crychic quitters, Saki and Mutsumi. I also worry about how this puts season 2's writing in a corner: Bandori is a media franchise and it will never make Sakiko/Mutsumi join MyGO now that their band is established. They can't be redeemed unlike Yukine and Momiji from Shine Post, so why should I care about them? The Ave Mujica revelation could've been revealed earlier at the cost of not resolving the internal MyGO drama. With a larger overarching story, this could've been a 2-cour bonanza where both plotlines were resolved at the end of 2 cours.

Ultimately, MyGO the band has 3/5 ex-Crychic members, Anon with an inconsequential flaw, and Raana the deus ex machina. Take away Anon and Raana, and this very well could've been a great show where Saki/Mutsumi reconciled with the others and got back together again in a cathartic fashion. Instead, we're left with the shaky alliance of MyGO, where Tomori and Soyo still can't let go of Crychic, and Ave Mujica, which is even more unlikeable than MyGO and is there just to sell another video game.

4/10. This was no Shine Post, and I clearly won't hold it in the same regard as the r/anime jurors who crowned it AOTY. (I didn't participate this year as I had major grievances with the process, and have since disowned the official ranking.)
GippyApr 11, 12:53 AM
Apr 9, 4:07 PM
Jan 2024
The best one in Bang Dream series. I also liked Roselia.. But Tomori music is my crush
Apr 13, 2:58 PM
Oct 2023
I loved the lyrics, they are so incredible and profound. I'm looking forward to the next one more and more.
Jun 8, 1:54 PM
Jun 2020
So Sakiko is literally Walmat Sodachi
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 7 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jul 27, 2023

35 by YoshiYogurt »»
Jul 31, 12:06 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 10, 2023

40 by PaninaManina »»
Jul 27, 6:47 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 3, 2023

31 by PaninaManina »»
Jul 27, 5:48 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion

chocomayu - Jun 29, 2023

27 by PaninaManina »»
Jul 25, 4:56 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Aug 17, 2023

54 by Myetx »»
Jun 30, 5:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.