Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2023 7:06 AM

Apr 2014
bye bye MyGO. It was a fun dramatic ride with you. Now, it's time for Ave Mujica.

Jeeeezzzz oh gosh... Soyo... for the god sake CRYCHIC is done you should admit it and move on. Just move on. Why are some characters from this series way too much clinging to the past? Soyo can't move on from CRYCHIC and Tomori can't sing without Soyo. tbh, they should ditch Soyo away, find a new bassist and leave her with her own delusional CRYCHIC alone.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 10, 2023 7:12 AM

Jun 2020
Alright, that's it girls. I relate to them a lot, that's why I can't hate anyone. But yet don't care enough to sympathize them.

Communication isn't enough. Soyo did it to Saki, and she failed. Same goes for Taki towards her. And as I thought, Soyo really throwing away Anon and Raana. Now it's not only them but Tomori and Taki as well. She probably thought "If it's impossible to bring CRYCHIC back, well then, shit."

We barely got Anon's POV these recent episodes. I don't really know exactly inside her mind, but I know the disappointment she feels. Anon trained guitar hard, yet she got that treatment from Soyo.

Tomori's cry at the end was heart-wrenching. I wonder how Taki handle her.

I can't say much other than, good luck girls. Four episodes left and I hope they have nice conclusion for all of these dramas at the end.
Aug 10, 2023 7:16 AM

Feb 2020
Probably my favorite episode so far.

I really hope for a happy ending. :3

SerafosAug 10, 2023 7:22 AM
Aug 10, 2023 7:28 AM
Sep 2022
9 episodes of 13 and too much drama and little music. anon and ranna just spectators in all this drama Soyo she's sick in the head. At this rate, I am almost more interested in Ave Mujica than in mygo.
Aug 10, 2023 8:14 AM

Oct 2016
fuck this Soyo bitch, for real.
i thought of Anon as kind of annoying and selfish (which is obviously a bit of what she truly is) but she doesnt deserve this shit

the redemption arc better be the best piece of anime on existence, or im just not vibing with this one chief, ill have to see Soyo's stupid face in merch and stuff

Umiri best girl, no contest
Aug 10, 2023 8:23 AM
Jun 2023
soyo is such an interesting character. from the beginning of the show, seeing her fingers move to signify that something was happening had me intrigued and here we are at the payoff. what a payoff it is, too.. after seeing soyo at her lowest we see her trying desperately to claw her way above everyone else and it's a joy to watch.

this show's heading in a really really interesting direction and i'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next week.. amazing episode
Aug 10, 2023 8:27 AM
Mar 2019
Soyo thinks she's Light Yagami or something lol. And of course they gave her some kind of sob backstory to make us sympathize with her, but I'm not buying this. Now I wonder what kind of redemption arc they are going to pull off to make everyone like her again.
Aug 10, 2023 8:42 AM
Sep 2022
TomEsz93 said:
Soyo thinks she's Light Yagami or something lol. And of course they gave her some kind of sob backstory to make us sympathize with her, but I'm not buying this. Now I wonder what kind of redemption arc they are going to pull off to make everyone like her again.

redemption arc surely he will use saki's reasons for leaving the band as the reason for Soyo's redemption, and apparently from the advancement of the next chapter, I would not be surprised if it was Mutsumi the one to tell him the real reason for saki's abandonment to advance Soyo's character
Aug 10, 2023 9:25 AM
May 2019
I love the second hand Anxiety I'm feeling for the band ...
Aug 10, 2023 9:48 AM
Mar 2023
Actually it's fine with just Anon, Tomori and Taki in this series. Taki->Tomori->Anon-> ?Ricky

Sakiko and Soyo like two peas in a pod.
I'm sure 100%, Soyo will apologized to Anon and Saki to CRYCHIC's former Member at the End series but still It's still quite annoying about these two.
Aug 10, 2023 10:27 AM
Sep 2020
Gee, I don't even want Soyo to have a redemption. She sucks. Tomori is still saying she doesn't even want to be in a band, just like in CRYCHIC when she said she never once thought it was fun. Anon might be a very simple guitarist and think too highly of herself, but she's not a bad or mean person. Honestly I just want to see her start a band with people she gets along with and have fun. That's all she wanted to do in the first place
Aug 10, 2023 12:29 PM

Sep 2015
Redemption arc should've started this episode. Now they are just digging deeper into the hate hole. Idk how they gonna make us like this Soy again after all this.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Aug 10, 2023 2:53 PM
Sep 2020
kyou_on said:
Redemption arc should've started this episode. Now they are just digging deeper into the hate hole. Idk how they gonna make us like this Soy again after all this.

Right. She's honestly unforgivable. To know she was lying through her teeth during entire "friendships" makes her the kind of person never to be trusted again. If somebody's friend treats them like that they should just cut them off and move on.
Aug 10, 2023 6:09 PM

Aug 2010
AkeZZZ said:
 tbh, they should ditch Soyo away, find a new bassist and leave her with her own delusional CRYCHIC alone.
Rikki literally tried this....and it backfired horribly.

Next episode title "Always Lost" looks grim, if not for their band name (MyGo => Maigo = Lost). So hopefully everything will start bouncing back next episode
Aug 10, 2023 7:19 PM
Jun 2023
MyGO is still together. so I know there could be a happy ending of some sort.

I dislike Soyo. Something in me says she said that as a way to lie about that too, but also, I think she's just fucked up.

I'm glad to finally see an "evil" character in Bandori, but she better get the best fucking redemption arc known to man otherwise I'll forever dislike Soyo

Edit: Now relooking at it, Soyo has some signs of BPD. I think she could improve as a character 100% but this episode made her sooo evil for no reason xd
GABBAHSMACKEDAug 15, 2023 6:18 PM
Aug 10, 2023 7:31 PM

May 2012
I really liked the drama at first but idk, how are we ever going to get to a point where these girls even remotely get along? I feel like the inevitable redemption arc for Soyo is going to fall short of anyone in the audience forgiving her. I just feel so bad for Tomori. Everyone in the main cast is using her in some way when all she wants is for them to be friends forever :(
Aug 10, 2023 7:36 PM
Mar 2023
alexrawk said:
Gee, I don't even want Soyo to have a redemption. She sucks. Tomori is still saying she doesn't even want to be in a band, just like in CRYCHIC when she said she never once thought it was fun. Anon might be a very simple guitarist and think too highly of herself, but she's not a bad or mean person. Honestly I just want to see her start a band with people she gets along with and have fun. That's all she wanted to do in the first place
Tomori didn't said " she never once thought it was fun", it's Kusumi who said it when CRYCHIC disbanded.
Aug 11, 2023 4:16 AM
Sep 2020
YuriEmpress said:
alexrawk said:
Tomori didn't said " she never once thought it was fun", it's Kusumi who said it when CRYCHIC disbanded.

Ah, right my mistake. I got mixed up, though I just went back and checked a quote from episode 9 where Tomori said "I hate this... being in a band... it's not what I wanted to do" (Crunchyroll subs) which stands as a reminder she was pressured into doing it (although I suppose she wants to do it deep down but her low confidence gets in the way of that and the band drama makes it even tougher). Honestly I get it, her inner conflict is relatable in a lot of ways.
alexrawkAug 11, 2023 4:21 AM
Aug 11, 2023 4:24 AM
Aug 2021
Why are we here again?
Aug 11, 2023 10:10 AM

Mar 2014
My goodness so many drama and so much toxicity

Now while I don't actually like any of the Mygo girls but Sakiko is the one I dislike the most and because they still haven't given the reason why she left it's making dislike for her grew even more
Aug 11, 2023 10:12 AM

Jun 2016
fucking soyo !!! she is devil inside human body !!

i feel sad for anon chan , she is cheerful and good girl but ruined by stupidness of tomori  and evil soyo ...
Aug 11, 2023 10:59 PM
Apr 2020
It's better off when there's characters like this, it add some drama, but Soyo are on my nerves more than anyone else previously. 
Aug 12, 2023 12:14 AM
Jan 2021
i love this anime. bandori anime always full of drama and sad story. S2 about Tae and Popipa almost disbanded. S3 about RAS also full of drama. so, shut up if you like CGDCT and you think this is CGDCT but band version. 
Aug 12, 2023 6:47 AM
Mar 2023
Jaksh said:
i love this anime. bandori anime always full of drama and sad story. S2 about Tae and Popipa almost disbanded. S3 about RAS also full of drama. so, shut up if you like CGDCT and you think this is CGDCT but band version. 
The problem isn't at Drama but more to personality character such as Sakiko and Soyo which be problem.
Tae never thought to exit Popipa. Chu2x regret what she said after PAREO gone.

Sakiko disbanded band without explanation and apologized. Soyo, you should know why she is suck at this Episode.
Aug 13, 2023 2:06 AM
Jan 2021
YuriEmpress said:
Jaksh said:
The problem isn't at Drama but more to personality character such as Sakiko and Soyo which be problem.

Sakiko disbanded band without explanation and apologized. Soyo, you should know why she is suck at this Episode.
Tae tried to join RAS as extend member and then betrayed Popipa. in Bandori game, Chisato also tried to exit Pasupare after their lipsync exposed. Sakiko disbanded the band maybe because she hurt Tomori. after Crychic performance, audience praise all member and only Tomori got negative feedback. "lol she tried so hard" Sakiko feels responsible for that comment. Sakiko cares about all members more than herself, thats why she said Soyo only think about herself. for Soyo, yeah she stink for now. but her redemption arc will coming soon. 

in short : 
Soyo : i need Crychic to exit my bored life
Sakiko : i build Crychic only to hurt Tomori

Sakiko actually the most kind-hearted, softest, and weakest member in Crychic. 
JakshAug 13, 2023 2:18 AM
Aug 13, 2023 9:05 AM
Mar 2023
Jaksh said:
YuriEmpress said:

Tae tried to join RAS as extend member and then betrayed Popipa. in Bandori game, Chisato also tried to exit Pasupare after their lipsync exposed. Sakiko disbanded the band maybe because she hurt Tomori. after Crychic performance, audience praise all member and only Tomori got negative feedback. "lol she tried so hard" Sakiko feels responsible for that comment. Sakiko cares about all members more than herself, thats why she said Soyo only think about herself. for Soyo, yeah she stink for now. but her redemption arc will coming soon. 

in short : 
Soyo : i need Crychic to exit my bored life
Sakiko : i build Crychic only to hurt Tomori

Sakiko actually the most kind-hearted, softest, and weakest member in Crychic. 
Tae didn't betray Popipa, Try watch again S2. She wanna improver her skill, so she tried be supporting Guitar at RAS.
Maybe you think she betray Popipa because Popipa didn't get stage because Tae came too late(She late because RAS performance got many encore). Moreover, another members support Tae to get in stage at RAS.(Especially Kasumi)
When Chuchu invited her as official, Tae reject it. Another Popipa member thinks Tae can be better at RAS so they force her to think it.
If you watch it carefully, there are scenes when Tae and Kasumi which Tae confused because another member force her to think to quit Popipa even She never thought to quit Popipa.

EDIT: BTW, it's weird she disband because Tomori got negative feedback. After all, She is the one who did the worst thing to hurt Tomori.
YuriEmpressAug 13, 2023 9:11 AM
Aug 15, 2023 6:17 PM
Jun 2023
NirvashX1 said:
fucking soyo !!! she is devil inside human body !!

i feel sad for anon chan , she is cheerful and good girl but ruined by stupidness of tomori  and evil soyo ...
What did Tomori do?? This whole time she just wanted to start a band and make friends. Anon wanted to become popular but she was okay with starting a band with Tomori????
Aug 16, 2023 3:51 AM

Apr 2020
I'm always rooting for Anon's happiness, but this episode just doesn't do its justice, the first Bang Dream anime that I watch and really fell in love with the franchise...
Aug 17, 2023 11:02 PM
Aug 2017
MyGO has the heaviest plot in bandori by far
JJT1407Aug 18, 2023 9:14 AM
Aug 18, 2023 4:57 AM

Apr 2012
JJT1407 said:
MyGO has the heaviest lore in bandori by far
You are clearly confusing lore with plot per se.
Sep 15, 2023 11:48 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At this point I just think Tomori is surrounded by idiots and the only thing she needs to do is quit and just make new friends, there's nothing to do for them they just need to grow up, seriously.
Sep 16, 2023 6:03 AM
Apr 2020
Too dark, as simple as that, all previous Bandori stories is nowhere near this.
Oct 14, 2023 10:16 PM

Nov 2012
Im finishing this series now, but at this point and since I started it, F Sakiko for real, I can understand Soyo more than that ugly@$$ Saki beach (I dont think the end of this show can make me change my mind)

My Candies:

Oct 22, 2023 11:14 PM
Apr 2020
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2111301&id=69689938
Jan 27, 11:29 PM

Dec 2012
i swear this band is such a mess lol.
the root problem is saki, this band is her responsibility. you cant just run away and end it as you like without giving them a proper reason.
Apr 4, 6:14 PM
Mar 2019
Soyo's ulterior motives are sad for the group.
May 20, 12:14 PM

Aug 2019
I didn't like Soyo from the start, so not much change on that

That message reply seems uncharacteristic from Mutsumi, she's the type of person that would rather just totally ignore messages like Rana

May 21, 1:05 AM

May 2019
The melodrama is too unbearable. I'm getting sick of these petty characters keep going about their members to join the band.

May 21, 5:50 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to VivaceRex
The melodrama is too unbearable. I'm getting sick of these petty characters keep going about their members to join the band.
@VivaceRex

Petty indeed. Saki's pettiness and Soyo's pettiness...
That what makes this drama so great.

And yes, Episode 9 was great and unbearable at the same time.

Ah to relive this moment, then we had to wait 7 days for episode 10. It was the same week to week from episode 7-8-9.

Never again!

Interestingly, the score had inched upwards from 8.20 to 8.31 this season after the release of Girls Band Cry, whose emotional dysregulation of the main character is too outlandish and doesnt make sense what drives it. Comedic even. Then those watchers come over to MyGo and get the drama that they are looking for.

Jul 2, 6:03 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to thehornedrat
@VivaceRex

Petty indeed. Saki's pettiness and Soyo's pettiness...
That what makes this drama so great.

And yes, Episode 9 was great and unbearable at the same time.

Ah to relive this moment, then we had to wait 7 days for episode 10. It was the same week to week from episode 7-8-9.

Never again!

Interestingly, the score had inched upwards from 8.20 to 8.31 this season after the release of Girls Band Cry, whose emotional dysregulation of the main character is too outlandish and doesnt make sense what drives it. Comedic even. Then those watchers come over to MyGo and get the drama that they are looking for.

@thehornedrat lol
Jul 27, 6:47 PM

Mar 2008
It's nice to se a series with a "genuine autistic" character.
Not was nice if to see it have characters that "act autistic".

It started fun.
It was good while is lasted.

I just want to know what assine reason Sakiko had to disband the band.

More topics from this board

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 7 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jul 27, 2023

35 by YoshiYogurt »»
Jul 31, 12:06 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 3, 2023

31 by PaninaManina »»
Jul 27, 5:48 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion

chocomayu - Jun 29, 2023

27 by PaninaManina »»
Jul 25, 4:56 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Sep 14, 2023

52 by jsooka »»
Jul 14, 8:38 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Aug 17, 2023

54 by Myetx »»
Jun 30, 5:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.