Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2023 9:56 PM

Dec 2018
So the tests are over and now Oscar and Rongrong have an unexpected surprise. I love their relationship just as much as xiao wu and tang san. Then when san sends that beam in the air looks like everyone in the world knew what happened and how important it was. Seems like they want to do more training but bibi dong might not let them because it seems she got some godly powers of her own. you know, for a woman that waltzes around all holy she really is wicked to the core and that weird spider form doesn't help. speaking of, the spider bone for san turned into heavenly wings! I can't wait for more.
May 20, 2023 7:26 AM
Apr 2022
I was shocked when i learned that only oscar and ronggong were on the path of godhood, but I kinda became disappointed that none of the other member(specially wu) were annouced to become future gods. I hope they find opportunity later on or they just become god on their own. And I really want to see tang san also becoming the asura god
May 20, 2023 9:56 AM
Aug 2022
GriN0 said:
I was shocked when i learned that only oscar and ronggong were on the path of godhood, but I kinda became disappointed that none of the other member(specially wu) were annouced to become future gods. I hope they find opportunity later on or they just become god on their own. And I really want to see tang san also becoming the asura god

Wu shouldn’t need to be announced as a God. She is a spirit beast in human form. When spirit beasts reach lvl 100 they become immortal just like a god and possess godlike powers.
May 20, 2023 11:37 PM

Mar 2007
This episode was satisfying on multiple levels.

• 1. Tang San finishes last trial and ascends
  • 2. Glow Up Makeover - Fancy new Outfit and Hairstyle 
  • 3. New, powered up Soul Bones and 6 new wings
  • 4. Better Spirit Rings
  • 5. Friends get Gifts for being helpful friends! Like ... this literally THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!

His companions get a car You get a God Ring. You Get a God Ring. You get 3 God Rings ...

I was okay with Oscar and RongRong getting a path to godhood. Support classes matter too, and TJSS has really done a good job writing them as valuable members of the team whose contributions are equally as important to their success.

Finally, and this is just a theory as I have not read the novel or source material, but since everything is based on the 5 element Feng Shui, could this be a possibility:-

Right Hand Martial Soul

• Wood Element - Blue Silver Grass from his mother's heritage, he is also the Blue Silver Emperor
  • Water Element - Ocean Godhood, that he just inherited

Left Hand Martial Soul

• Metal Element - Hao Tian Clear Sky Hammer - IDK If there's more he can inherit here
  • ??? Fire or Earth Element - the Asura God Inheritance?

This means there's one more element Tang San can get? The only possibility would be the Traps part or poison or  ???

Oct 5, 2023 7:55 PM

Sep 2013
Awwww yeah now that is how you let an epic moment sink in, what they did at the end of the episode, how they showed the power rippling across the realm and everyone noticing something powerful happening.

This is how you do cinematography and flow
May 15, 5:12 AM

May 2016
Great episode! Sad to see this is coming to and end...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 237 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 9, 2023

25 by StateofOhayo »»
May 28, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 236 Discussion

hKonata - Jun 3, 2023

7 by Northstar01 »»
May 15, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 235 Discussion

StateofOhayo - May 27, 2023

10 by Northstar01 »»
May 15, 5:58 AM

» In case anyone cared about the differences between the 3 different finale releases

GPDonghua - Mar 3

0 by GPDonghua »»
Mar 3, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 222 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Mar 3, 2023

4 by Stormy_77 »»
Feb 8, 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.