Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2010 7:39 PM
Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ugh those guys got poom tanked
Apr 7, 2011 9:48 AM
Jun 2010
good episode, fray or whatever is being a biatch again...

umm, those guys got owned by kira, i like the blondy girl, umm thats about it
May 21, 2011 11:10 AM

Jul 2009
If a passer-by saw that moment and asked, 'what are you doing?' The reply might be 'We're watching a space mecha go submarine mecha hunting with a bazooka'
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Aug 24, 2011 8:23 AM

Feb 2009
Got to see more of Cagali's girlish side. And Flay made appearance,of course. Though taking off some clothes was a good idea. However,Kira has to make up his mind. Will he continue to "hit it off" with Flay or will he toss her aside(as he should). Cause the way he is now kinda sucks...neither does he bang her(he rejected her the last time,didn't he),nor has he told her to fuck off.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Feb 5, 2012 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
I didn't really like how Strike, a mobile suit designed for battle in space was able to defeat two other mobile suits, specially designed for battle underwater. And the Commander sucked eggs, I thought he'd put up more of a fight. :/
Jul 12, 2013 11:52 PM

Jul 2008
I'm liking Cagalli more and more with each episode. Next episode looks good too.
Feb 13, 2014 5:17 AM
Mar 2013
thracias said:
I didn't really like how Strike, a mobile suit designed for battle in space was able to defeat two other mobile suits, specially designed for battle underwater. And the Commander sucked eggs, I thought he'd put up more of a fight. :/
Well he is berserker and a first generation coordinator. Maybe that has something to do with why he's so good at surviving and taking out enemy mechs.

Gotta say, it was nice to see Mu back in action again. This episode was a bit boring in my opinion. All the Arch Angel seems to do is run away from point A to point B. Hopefully something interesting happens soon.
Feb 13, 2014 5:48 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Flay feels forced to show some skin in order to get Kira's attention, LOL. She rightly sees him talking more naturally to Cagalli than he ever would with her.

The mecha of the week battle sometimes gets a bit tiring. I like seeing the dialogue heavy scenes more.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 15, 2015 5:09 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that is quite satisfactory, the narrative makes me turn up my nose a little under water during the clash between the Striker, and Mobil suit opponents. This is because there has never been given a chance to hold any information on the possible use of water by the mecha in possession of Kira.
Especially with regard to its marine propulsion, oh well! An error narrative.
Not bad though this first armed confrontation.
Mar 18, 2017 1:09 AM

Jan 2015
They really could have cut the monster of the week stuff from this episode. Some more talking wouldnt have killed them, right? Still much better than the original and Zeta but those tacked on battles are just boring.
Dec 4, 2018 11:53 PM

Jun 2009
BVerfG said:
They really could have cut the monster of the week stuff from this episode. Some more talking wouldnt have killed them, right? Still much better than the original and Zeta but those tacked on battles are just boring.

My thoughts exactly. I'm about to drop this. It's the exact same stuff over and over again...
Oct 23, 2022 3:09 PM

Nov 2016
Kira must've realized that Flay isn't the only one who can provide comfort. There's more fish in the sea.

Flay is truly a cheap thot

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 12, 2023 2:01 AM
Mar 2022
20 year old ocean graphics still look better than modern Pokemon games
ChangKang6Sep 12, 2023 4:33 AM
Nov 26, 2023 6:22 PM
Oct 2014
So... all these "specialized" mechs evidently suck.
Gundam beats them in space, in desert and under the water.
Dec 12, 2023 1:40 AM

Jul 2017
Cagalli is really good with Kira, they are cute togheter, too bad that the stalker flay gets in the way every time using her only weapon, her body.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
May 23, 11:37 PM

Dec 2022
holy shit that godawful CGI water LOL good grief man the industry needs to have some dignity this CGI shit has been a mistake since the beginning and is a mistake still
Kira is having an emo meltdown Shinji style!
Cagalli looking cute, being cute, thinking cute, talking cute, the real cute hero
Flay is a bimbo whore! Kira is a pussywhipped bitch!
Nicol is cool, i wanna see him play a whole conert

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 14 Discussion

kei-clone - Feb 19, 2007

19 by Beatnik »»
Sep 21, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zerachroma - Aug 28, 2008

86 by BiggKab »»
Sep 15, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 20 Discussion

Flaecy - May 15, 2010

15 by ChetBoy »»
Sep 10, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 16 Discussion

Flaecy - May 15, 2010

29 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 16, 11:37 PM

» Why do people seem to hate the SEED HD Remaster?

Venstre - Sep 30, 2017

15 by shadowsoulotaku »»
Jul 14, 10:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.