Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2023 7:10 AM
Isekai

Oct 2017
All those burgers....
Feb 15, 2023 7:48 AM
May 2021
Final episode with burgers lol
Feb 16, 2023 6:33 AM
Dec 2022
Sad that it is over. We had more dialogs of Zeta and Eta here than in the whole 20 episodes of the anime lol
Feb 16, 2023 6:51 AM
Dec 2022
Heres to hoping that the upcoming live stream is about s02 announcement 
Feb 20, 2023 5:53 AM

Jan 2017
Hope they give Rose@666 some of those burgers as a softening blow for her destroyed mementos of Shadow
Feb 21, 2023 4:40 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Brucasco22 said:
Sad that it is over. We had more dialogs of Zeta and Eta here than in the whole 20 episodes of the anime lol

Yeah, it is pretty sad, I do feel the Shadow Garden cast is very wide and diverse and at least the main anime barely covered it, I doubt the manga would do so either up to my liking, thankfully we had this, but still not enough, I wanted more development for these characters and how they got here.
TBH the writter should write a volume just about that, focusing on their past and growing up along Cid.

7.4/10 = 7
Feb 21, 2023 7:21 AM
Dec 2022
Playcool said:
Brucasco22 said:

Yeah, it is pretty sad, I do feel the Shadow Garden cast is very wide and diverse and at least the main anime barely covered it, I doubt the manga would do so either up to my liking, thankfully we had this, but still not enough, I wanted more development for these characters and how they got here.
TBH the writter should write a volume just about that, focusing on their past and growing up along Cid.

7.4/10 = 7

I totally agree with you. I am about to start reading the Light Novel (apparently is what the anime is adapting) and from what I've heard it focuses a bit more on detail and in the different girls and their relationship with Cid.

I am also planning to start playing the mobile game which events are canon (the script was supervised for the creator of the story itself) and it also shows what happened with each girl during the 2 years that they where apart from Cid.
Feb 21, 2023 8:46 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Brucasco22 said:
Playcool said:

7.4/10 = 7

I totally agree with you. I am about to start reading the Light Novel (apparently is what the anime is adapting) and from what I've heard it focuses a bit more on detail and in the different girls and their relationship with Cid.

I am also planning to start playing the mobile game which events are canon (the script was supervised for the creator of the story itself) and it also shows what happened with each girl during the 2 years that they where apart from Cid.

A mobile game huh? Definitly not interested on that, but I will also read the LN eventually, and I did some research, the content from WN to LN is mostly the same, the first 3 LN volumes equal to the first 6 WN volumes (there are currently 8 out), my guess is that LN vol4 equals to WN 7-8... problem is there is no release date for english for vol5, having already release, since the writter put the WN on hold to focus on what gave him money, vol5 should support the WN content, I think, I would like to read when that is out in english.
Meanwhile might go for the manga.
Mar 5, 2023 8:15 AM
Jan 2023
En sevdiğim animeyi tahmin edelim (^_^)
Mar 14, 2023 3:45 AM

Jul 2009
This was a fun lighthearted treat, but one thing I'll surely praise it for is giving the Seven Shadows much needed development. I enjoyed the main series, but man was it extremeeeely lacking in that department.

I'm aware the gacha game has a lot of character bonding moments. Too bad the monetization is seriously scummy. Not touching it with a ten-foot pole and this is coming from me who's a massive mobile game nerd.
Mar 31, 2023 11:23 PM

Jul 2021
i knew eita seemed like the type to put extra sauce on burgers.

alas, last episode. this was pretty fun not gonna lie. we found out more about these girls and their character in this than the anime. they should have continued this more, i won't mind if this goes on forever. one 2min episode every week :3

8/10 overall. really fun. 2 points cut for not showing any of them trying all those ustagi's.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 15, 2023 6:06 PM
Mar 2019
For me, nothing special.
Wasn't a fan of the main series though.
Nov 22, 2023 8:15 AM

Apr 2013
And that concludes the specials, they were okay I guess. At least some of them were funny.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagejitsu! Episode 1 Discussion

Sleepicious - Oct 28, 2022

17 by spicarie »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:53 AM

Poll: » Kagejitsu! Episode 10 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Dec 28, 2022

6 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 30, 2023 3:22 PM

Poll: » Kagejitsu! Episode 4 Discussion

HOOfan_1 - Nov 16, 2022

6 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 30, 2023 3:04 PM

Poll: » Kagejitsu! Episode 16 Discussion

Sir_4lpha_ - Feb 8, 2023

4 by Gator »»
Nov 22, 2023 8:12 AM

Poll: » Kagejitsu! Episode 15 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 1, 2023

9 by Gator »»
Nov 21, 2023 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.