Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 8, 2022 2:54 AM

Jun 2022
How come videl started flying being just a normal human? Is it somehow related to her mother being some alien?
Jul 8, 2022 3:00 AM
Mar 2020
Everyone can fly in DBverse. Everyone has got energy (ki). In order to fly you have to learn how to control your ki properly. Gohan taught her that.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 8, 2022 4:05 AM

Jun 2022
MeVike said:
Everyone can fly in DBverse. Everyone has got energy (ki). In order to fly you have to learn how to control your ki properly. Gohan taught her that.
Not everyone lol, only aliens and among humans Kuririn and Yamcha not even moten roshi.
Jul 8, 2022 4:09 AM
Mar 2020
Rijupalika said:
MeVike said:
Not everyone lol, only aliens and among humans Kuririn and Yamcha not even moten roshi.

That shows you’ve got no knowledge on DBverse whatsoever. It’s already well known in DB that every life form has energy (KI). If one wants to create beams or ki blasts or simply fly, they’ll have to understand and master Ki control. It doesn’t matter who or what you are. Roshi doesn’t know how to fly simply because no one taught him. Other humans can also do what Krillin and Yamcha and Roshi can. They just need to be able to control ki.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 8, 2022 4:09 AM

Aug 2020
Everyone has the ability to fly lol. The reasons other humans can't is because they never learned it. It's just like Ki blasts, everyone can do it if they train properly for it.
Jul 8, 2022 4:21 AM

Jun 2022
Tyraq said:
Everyone has the ability to fly lol. The reasons other humans can't is because they never learned it. It's just like Ki blasts, everyone can do it if they train properly for it.
Ok but others learned a lot like in the whole dragon ball season1 not just in a few weeks, they spent their entire childhood learning everything, its like saying everyone can play chess just need to know openings and gambits and then you have someone beating IM after just one month, that doesn't make any sense.
Jul 8, 2022 4:25 AM

Aug 2020
Rijupalika said:
Tyraq said:
Ok but others learned a lot like in the whole dragon ball season1 not just in a few weeks, they spent their entire childhood learning everything, its like saying everyone can play chess just need to know openings and gambits and then you have someone beating IM after just one month, that doesn't make any sense.

That's just anime. A new character will learn a move in less than a month, while it took ages to learn for other characters in the previous seasons. It isn't deep, it's just a bad shounen troupe.
Jul 8, 2022 6:34 AM

Jan 2021
Rijupalika said:
Tyraq said:

I believe you got the answer as to WHY could she learn how to fly, since the art of flying was invented on earth by the Crane School, where Tenshinhan and Chiaotzu learnt it from and taught the others.

As for how she could learn it as fast as she did, that's just classic Dragon Ball. Better question is, how did Goten and Trunks learn how to go Super Saiyan after the insane triggers everyone else had. That's just how the story plays out in this show. Once someone attains a certain skill or power level, the others get to the same level WAY faster.

I've kinda accepted it for what it is, but it is a pretty valid critique.
Jul 8, 2022 9:41 AM

Aug 2019
lol everyone can fly
Jul 9, 2022 4:59 PM
Sep 2021
Rijupalika said:
How come videl started flying being just a normal human? Is it somehow related to her mother being some alien?

Bro it's just ki control I think most humans in dragon ball would be able to do it if they trained for it. people like tien, yamcha, krillin can fly.
Jul 9, 2022 5:00 PM
Sep 2021
Rijupalika said:
Tyraq said:

because they were as you said KIDS when they were learning
Dec 4, 2023 9:35 PM
Jan 2022
I'm kinda late lol, but as Gohan said in the first 5-ish episodes of Kai 2014, everyone has Ki, and flying (Bukลซjutsu) is just something you can do with controlled ki. So just learning how to control ki is the only requirement, which some people have a way easier time learning than others. Gohan also noted in the same-ish episode that Videl must have been able to control her ki so quickly because she's been doing martial arts her whole life
My main candies:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Kai (2014) Episode 61 Discussion

SilentTruth - Jun 27, 2015

27 by wildhood »»
Mar 27, 5:57 AM

» Why does MAL have 61 when it's 69?

ThatOneGalXenora - May 4, 2018

20 by Alexioos95 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:42 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Kai (2014) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2014

98 by Frosty »»
Nov 27, 2023 11:52 AM

» Why the hate for Kai?

xfero - Apr 12, 2014

28 by Tarekchahattou »»
Nov 2, 2023 7:40 PM

» Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, or Dragon Ball Kai? Which do you think is best and why?

EmperorDemonGava - Apr 23, 2015

20 by Biisoo »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:36 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.