Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2022 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
This show seems to like using memory as a plot device especially for restoring order.

Episode has the same tone as usual but somehow felt less compelling. I wish I could care more about the cast more but only two more episodes left.
Mar 13, 2022 8:55 AM

Jul 2017
Of course, someone worthy as Oda "Saburo" Nobunaga would care for the woman that changed his life (Sara, which is both Magoichi (then called Luca) and Lucio's sister) and Magoichi's estranged little brother Lucio would turn to violence to settle issues.

Lucio has completely succumbed to power, and I can't understand Sara and Saburo's plot for the life of me, seems like just an idea that is just lazily slapped together to fit the narrative of the Spanish Conquistadors and the conquest to rid humanity.

It's time for the Rusted Armors to rise up and defeat Lucio once and for all.
Mar 14, 2022 7:11 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Magoichi really took a long way to realized whats more important to him. Not choosing one of them only, but trying to get them all. Still, its difficult for Magoichi to reach the ultimate goal, because his brother was a rock-headed typical edgy boy, and pretty much already fell into the darkness influence too. How come everything solves nicely? Even after he got rid of his own shadow? Well, the power of friendship once again arise as the solution. But before that, Saburo get stabbed from behind. Ageha, suddenly coming and took the spotlight. Alright, alright, two more episode, can't wait to see how this things end...

Seriously, they talked about onsen this time? Kek, someone should be happy about that. Though, don't know why but i laugh when they really took an effort talking about those 'important detail'. Nice touch, i guess...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 14, 2022 10:51 AM
Sep 2015
Even after credit scene admit that onsen scene is inseparable from this anime. 9 out of 10 episodes have onsen scene.
Mar 15, 2022 6:19 AM

Mar 2010
Woah, he got back stabbed. So thats why purple didn't get a backstory.
Mar 15, 2022 3:15 PM

Jan 2012
As long as we get onsen on every remaining episode, I'll watch it till the end.

More topics from this board

» Can people stop using this freaking horrible cgi thing😒😒

Luna__Eclips - Jan 9, 2022

18 by Juni_Jaye »»
Mar 21, 2023 5:33 AM

» What is with the rating?

Ameeeeee - Mar 26, 2022

6 by TheColdMayor »»
Apr 13, 2022 10:09 PM

Poll: » Sabiiro no Armor: Reimei Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2022

4 by badabass »»
Mar 27, 2022 5:15 PM

Poll: » Sabiiro no Armor: Reimei Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2022

4 by Stardew »»
Mar 20, 2022 9:33 PM

Poll: » Sabiiro no Armor: Reimei Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2022

4 by KANLen09 »»
Mar 7, 2022 6:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.