Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2022 9:30 PM

Mar 2014
And the ED bops continue.

President is dead, J gave her great assistance for the raid with that cover fire and pickup. Although that handprint reveal... I know Jr. is a self-loving egomaniacal god complex freak... but making a female replicant clone of himself that would inevitably kill his own father? Damn. He's completely out of it.
Jan 8, 2022 9:36 PM

Oct 2019
really enjoyed the Eps from this show. The fights have been pretty dope so far. Especially against sth blade runner when she cut off his cigar. Hilarious.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Jan 8, 2022 9:39 PM
Jun 2020
Can we talk about how Elle deflected a bullet at close range? She brought a katana to a gun fight and won (or at least tied).
Jan 8, 2022 9:54 PM

Jul 2011
Now makes sense why Elle is so high-end. She was a tool to deliver the company to Wallace Jr.
And why Joseph is okay with Elle.

The shots of Joseph sniping from the construction site were so awesome.

Jan 9, 2022 4:35 AM
Mar 2011
That is fine thick ass Elle got!
Jan 9, 2022 8:31 AM

Dec 2015
Great. How Junior planned this. ;)
Jan 9, 2022 9:06 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Elle finally got to Wallace Sr. and killed him thanks to J's help. However, this move was most likely planned by Wallace Jr. to kill his own father by letting Elle gain access to the main floor. The second fight between Elle and the Blade Runner was very good with some awesome fight choreography. Another banger ED to close the episode.
Jan 9, 2022 3:09 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
How elle was able to dodge all those bullets and escape after killing wallace senior is quite the miracle, just like all the security guards kind of just staring at her when they burst into the room. Guess they were in shock for a second. But hey that jump out the window was pretty insane.

The character models and their animation still certainly need quite a bit of work. But during this episode, I actually didn't mind it that much, because the cinematography carries it all. There's some rather good shots in this, capturing the bladerunner world.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 10, 2022 1:41 AM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Plot progressing as stupidly obvious as possible. He's going to be her [redacted] too I bet.
Did Joseph give her blueprints to Wallace's or?

Still complaints aside, great animation and fun to watch though.

Kojo127 said:
Can we talk about how Elle deflected a bullet at close range? She brought a katana to a gun fight and won (or at least tied).
It was so badass. Although to be fair she did it before when she infiltrated the gang.

BetaMaleUltra said:

The character models and their animation still certainly need quite a bit of work. But during this episode, I actually didn't mind it that much, because the cinematography carries it all. There's some rather good shots in this, capturing the bladerunner world.
Agree 110%. I think compared to most shows in general, Elle probably got the most realistic hits on her compared to most mortal MCs.
Jan 12, 2022 6:29 AM
Jan 2022
Not setting the world on fire but I do enjoy the fight scenes 3/5
Jan 13, 2022 6:23 AM
Sep 2021
The music SLAPS

also i really enjoyed the fight with the blade runner.

the story is kinda boring tho, it goes how you would think it will goes, no plot twists or anything, but im still enjoying it overall.
Jan 14, 2022 7:13 AM
Apr 2016
I wonder what will happen now that she killed everyone. Good episode. I was afraid that Wallace senior would have the upper hand on her without reason, but she still kicked his ass without help so it was nice.

As always great views of the city, and great fighting choregraphy. But I hope we 'll see more diverse stuff in the next episodes
Sep 27, 2022 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
This is the episode where everything came together for me. The original Blade Runner canon, the modern interpretation, the setting and the characterization. I know some people dislike the 3D animation but it's what really allowed the fight scenes in this episode to thrive.

Perfect choice of credits music, too.
Sep 3, 2023 1:28 PM

Nov 2010
Does she share the same genes as Niander Jr.? No wonder she's special. I think this is an elaborate plan by Niander Jr. to assassinate his father.
I need that motorbike in real life!
Nice ED song!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 10 Discussion

Vysarine - Jan 15, 2022

12 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 8 Discussion

Vysarine - Jan 1, 2022

12 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 4 Discussion

Vysarine - Nov 27, 2021

19 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 1 Discussion

koluffy - Nov 14, 2021

44 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 13 Discussion

Vysarine - Feb 5, 2022

26 by Adnash »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.