Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2021 12:09 PM

Apr 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As expected a continuation of the first special. If you use both specials I guess you would actually get a good workout, though they should've started with the larger muscles instead of mixing it like that. A real OVA would still have been nicer, but maybe we'll get a second season one day.
Apr 28, 2022 11:47 AM

Nov 2010
I should've watched this anime long ago. I could've been inspired to add Glute Bridge, Bicycle Crunches, and Push Ups in my daily routine. I guess it's never too late to do it.

I'm gonna miss Akemi and her sexy and sweaty body! Yummy fanservice from her this ep. 7/10
Oct 24, 2022 6:24 AM

Dec 2021
better than i expected it to be

More topics from this board

» What happened to this thing

MasterNeutral - Jun 6, 2021

4 by misterferrari »»
Oct 20, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?: Silverman-Gym Oni Tore Kouza Episode 1 Discussion

Gator - Sep 21, 2021

1 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 28, 2022 11:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.