Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2021 7:13 AM

Jul 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

-----

I just went and watched the premiere and it was amazing.

I liked this story and it is basically just keep on pushing forward and what have you, simple yeah, but that's never a problem in my eyes.

Overall, this is a solid 9/10 for me.

NextUniverseSep 12, 2021 7:18 AM
Sep 12, 2021 7:35 AM

Jul 2010
No, I doubt that all three girls are the same person. Chiyo was the six-year-old in episode 1, Tsumugi was the middle schooler, and this person is an adult, all with different sets of problems. And they all have different seiyuu, too.
Sep 12, 2021 8:09 AM

Jul 2019
Alright, thanks. I forgot the names of the characters lol, this character's little monologue had me thinking such as well.
Sep 12, 2021 9:24 AM

Feb 2020
Finally, a new episode. Amazing as always.
Sep 12, 2021 10:40 AM
Mar 2020
The girl in ep 1 is the same as the girl in ep 3. I noticed the doll she was holding at the scene of her flashback. Idk if i am seeing things or not but it is the same doll.

The story hits me so hard. I've been having issues of my future and i still don't know where i am heading through all of this. I think the real reason why i watch fantasy more often is i think i am rejecting my own self reality.
Sep 12, 2021 11:24 AM

Jul 2019
Csource said:
The girl in ep 1 is the same as the girl in ep 3. I noticed the doll she was holding at the scene of her flashback. Idk if i am seeing things or not but it is the same doll.

The story hits me so hard. I've been having issues of my future and i still don't know where i am heading through all of this. I think the real reason why i watch fantasy more often is i think i am rejecting my own self reality.
I was thinking the same thing, but then that flashback had to bring up the 2nd episode girl so I thought all 3 were connected lmao. I think that the first and last are the same but idk in truth.

Also, I am wishing you all the best with the future! :)
Sep 13, 2021 11:52 AM

Jul 2017
MAL only has the first girl, Chiya, and we know the second girl is called Tsumogi because it's mentioned in the story.
According to Google Translate the third girl is called Akatsuki.
So they're all different, but as it's the last episode I guess they wanted to include the other 2. The 3 episodes do seem to represent different challenges at different times of ones life, although in this episode she seems to be remembering back to when she visited the Night World when she was younger.
D1tchd1ggerSep 13, 2021 12:16 PM
Sep 20, 2021 12:30 AM

Dec 2020
ahh i loved how they showed different age ranges for them in every episode, episode one was a kid going through grief over her dog, episode two was jealousy and anxiousness of having a "third person coming to your(was) 2 spaced room" and this one is an adult being lost on their way and remembering the hope she found when she was having a similar feeling a few years ago

im still in highschool so i cant say i relate Thoroughly with this episodes story but i get the "i dont know what to do" thing. not being good at anything, not having any particular passion or desire, what the fuck am i supposed to do? though rather than just moping around its better to focus on whats here right now and do whatever i can. hoping that something will magically pop out and help me lmao
Oct 3, 2021 5:20 PM

Nov 2013
i think it was the weakest episode but it was still very heartwarming and nice, i wonder if itll ever get a second season (probably not but it would be nice to continue it with some other character)
Nov 18, 2023 6:07 AM

Oct 2013
They should have made the story clearly connected in the end with the same girl for the three episodes for different periods in in her life.
It's also a way to say we all have ups and downs.
Awesome artstyle, nice songs but a let down outside of it.
TitadouNov 18, 2023 6:11 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kuni Episode 1 Discussion

SheyCroix - Apr 16, 2021

16 by TayPhox »»
Sep 23, 2021 3:15 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kuni Episode 2 Discussion

TheCeeJayz - Jun 5, 2021

4 by lizzziziz »»
Sep 20, 2021 12:12 AM

» How many episodes and when's the next one coming out?

madelajn3 - Apr 17, 2021

13 by Firechick12012 »»
Aug 30, 2021 4:53 PM

» Yoru no Kuni Ep 2

CodeMoon - Jun 4, 2021

4 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jun 4, 2021 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.