Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2021 3:26 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
that's actually ended way better then i tough. she definitely in deep shit but at least he is moving on.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 8, 2021 9:45 AM

Jul 2017
well the dead couple had a dead ending lol. chi-chan is pretty much fucked in the head at this point, at least tateishi chose to break things off rather than letting it drag on (and he didn't even cheat as well for good measure) but it's not like he's in the clear either

I also like the cameo from the only somewhat wholesome story in this series lmao

Kuma said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
that's actually ended way better then i tough. she definitely in deep shit but at least he is moving on.

how'd you even expect it to end?
Jul 8, 2021 6:49 PM

Mar 2015
Short_Circut said:
Kuma said:

how'd you even expect it to end?

either snuff ending or generic NTR ending.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 15, 2021 9:47 PM
Aug 2018
Kuma said:

Where did you guys read the chapter?
Feb 26, 2023 2:49 AM

Aug 2015
Damn, this chapter gave me a lot of mixed feelings. Objectively speaking, the girl is to blame for the fallout of their relationship but I can understand why she acted the way she did even though I don't condone them. In the end, it's a tragedy which could've been easily avoided had both the guy & the girl been more open about their struggles / feelings (which is antithetical to Japanese social cues). I don't understand why this series is so poorly rated when it brings to light the various legitimate social & cultural issues pertaining to the modern Japanese society.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ura Account Joshi Chapter 21 Discussion

E-Satie - Feb 28

0 by E-Satie »»
Feb 28, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Ura Account Joshi Chapter 17 Discussion

Short_Circut - Mar 6, 2021

1 by NaughtySempai »»
Jun 1, 2021 9:12 PM

Poll: » Ura Account Joshi Chapter 14 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 7, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Nov 7, 2020 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.