Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 29, 2021 10:22 PM

Sep 2020
Soo I just now notice that rem have surpassed makise kurisu of steins gate and now is the most favourite female character what your thought about that ?
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 29, 2021 10:25 PM

May 2020
Don't like it, it should be Emilia.
Jan 29, 2021 10:31 PM

Jun 2020
That's sad considering Kurisu is much better.
Jan 29, 2021 11:13 PM
Mar 2020
Amalik0029 said:
Soo I just now notice that rem have surpassed makise kurisu of steins gate and now is the most favourite female character what your thought about that ?

I assume you're still on season 1.
Jan 29, 2021 11:21 PM

Sep 2020
Astrosaurs168 said:
Amalik0029 said:

I assume you're still on season 1.

What made you think that......
Jan 29, 2021 11:23 PM

Jan 2021
Should I feel happy about this?
Jan 29, 2021 11:28 PM
Jul 2018
Although i like Emilia and beako more but atleast we got most favourited female character from Re:Zero...
Jan 30, 2021 12:15 AM
Dec 2020
Recently, I've seen an unnatural increase in the number of enthusiasts in Rem's character. When Episode 14 came out the increase was very fast from 43,000 to 50,000, how would people know and vote for Rem, if Rem was not there?
Jan 30, 2021 12:31 AM

Sep 2020
Lol kurisu or senjougahara deserve better

Gilgameshuu said:
Don't like it, it should be Emilia.

Well this won't age well,remember asuna? she's currently number 1 trash on mywaifulist
Jan 30, 2021 12:48 AM

Oct 2020
Well i don't hate Rem, but Kurisu is way better than Rem and I also wonder what is the reason Rem is so popular??
Snow_dropindo99Jan 30, 2021 1:06 AM
Jan 30, 2021 12:54 AM
Jul 2020
Kurisu is way better tho
Jan 30, 2021 12:59 AM

Oct 2020
ShinAsuka99 said:
Recently, I've seen an unnatural increase in the number of enthusiasts in Rem's character. When Episode 14 came out the increase was very fast from 43,000 to 50,000, how would people know and vote for Rem, if Rem was not there?
Yeah you're right, I also wonder how she got many votes while in LN she didn't get any development at all.
Jan 30, 2021 2:10 AM
Jan 2021
I think they are bots. That increase is too extreme considering that in the second season their participation is almost nil. Kurisu is also increasing a lot lately. It's a rerun of Levi vs. Luffy.

I don't like this because Hachiman is the best girl in anime and whoever says otherwise doesn't know anything.

As long as they don't take his place this way, I have no problem with that. I'm a fan of Re:Zero after all.
Jan 30, 2021 3:06 AM
Jul 2018
Well, makes sense. Rem is like a Kurisu 2.0, surpassing her in every category.
Jan 30, 2021 3:21 AM

Sep 2020
WNchad said:
Well, makes sense. Rem is like a Kurisu 2.0, surpassing her in every category.

This legit doesnt make sense, why did you think so?Kurisu is a tsundere and play with thinking while rem is a more deredere a little bit siml and plays with brute force

Both are simply different, simple as
Jan 30, 2021 3:39 AM

Apr 2017
Re:Zero? more like Rem:Zero.
cunnysseur
Jan 30, 2021 4:00 AM
Jan 2021
Yes REM deserves it..... So much love for REM.... Resting in bed for one Yr.. When will he rescue her... 🥺🥺
Jan 30, 2021 4:13 AM

Jan 2017
This is why anilist is better. Emilia is top 3 most favorite anime character of all time

Rem is garbage trash.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jan 30, 2021 5:54 AM

Sep 2020
swirlydragon said:
This is why anilist is better. Emilia is top 3 most favorite anime character of all time

Rem is garbage trash.

MAL top 6 character make more sense, Emilia should be bellow atleast 30 judging by the amount of screen time she had got and overall character development
Jan 30, 2021 6:05 AM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
Lately, in the ongoing rezero the absence of Rem made me like Ram more than ever
9cycle cycle9

Jan 30, 2021 6:11 AM

Sep 2018
No isekai female desserves to ge in the top 100 character list besides Angelise from Cross Ange.
I do like Re Zero, but Rem is not really that great or unique. Echidna is way better!
Edit: Now that I think about it
Echidna and Angelise could be in the top 100.
rohan121Jan 30, 2021 6:25 AM
Jan 30, 2021 6:12 AM

Jan 2017
Amalik0029 said:

MAL top 6 character make more sense, Emilia should be bellow atleast 30 judging by the amount of screen time she had got and overall character development

No, Rem is garbage trash tier character. I hope she dies and burns in hell. All she can do is sweet talk and cry. Emilia is far better as a character and as a person. She is no horny psychopath who kills innocent people.
Emilia's top 3 make more sense than garbage Rem

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jan 30, 2021 6:14 AM

Jan 2019
rohan121 said:
No isekai female desserves to ge in the top 100 character list besides Angelise from Cross Ange.

Such a weak mindset

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Jan 30, 2021 6:22 AM

Sep 2020
swirlydragon said:
Amalik0029 said:

No, Rem is garbage trash tier character. I hope she dies and burns in hell. All she can do is sweet talk and cry. Emilia is far better as a character and as a person. She is no horny psychopath who kills innocent people.

Chill man they are all just 2D characters 😂😂🤣
Jan 30, 2021 11:17 AM
Aug 2020
swirlydragon said:
Amalik0029 said:

That's a lot of hate you got there for rem but i gotta defend my girl so this may contain spoilers first of all rem probably only cried when she was young (she cried with joy in front of Subaru so that doesn't count) 2. she doesn't sweet talk she knows her place as a maid and acts like that (ram says the same but with straight voice so) 3. Really?? Horny?? She literally killed Subaru in first episodes 4. I don't know why everyone keeps pointing this but let me clarify this as long as i remembered the only innocent people she killed was Subaru and i ain't blaming her a bit for that. going into both cases in first they showed in season 2 that she killed Subaru just because he was cursed and would've experience more painful death and in the second case Roswall had doubts about Subaru being a traitor or spy so he told rem to keep an eye on him(Subaru) now obviously Subaru left the mansion and was waiting at the mountain to find the killer but it literally looked like he was spying the mansion (didn't it) so that proved Roswall's point of him being a spy(cause only Subaru knew the real situation and Roswall too it was all his plan after all) so obviously she killed Subaru thinking he was enemy and not an innocent person.
You will understand my all points if you're not a straight up rem hater.....now it's time to throw some dirt at your beloved top character Emilia. Okay so I'm not an Emilia hater but i don't really like her(not only because of Subaru choosing her over rem) she's a stupidly nice person (let me explain before Emiliatards attack me) like it's not a totally bad thing (that's the reason Subaru fell for her after all) she can be nice but why she expects other people to be as nice as her now that ain't right like when felt was insulting royal selection and that other candidate tried to show her herplace (okay maybe kill) and Emilia came and protected felt( okay pretty understandable because she's a nice person) but she then told her to apologise.....like dude why would Emilia even think she(other candidate) will do that especially if Emilia told her to ......and it's not even a one time thing remember when Emilia sensed the witch cult she went to every house of village to convince them like okay i get that she was concerned about villagers (pretty nice) but knowing people are afraid of her she could have just ordered ram to evacuate or warn villagers wouldn't that be a smart decision but no she went to the villagers by herself so we can feel bad for her....now this is not the only thing she herself believes she's the root of trouble.....she really needs Subaru's help most of the time.... she's easily manipulative.....and list goes on this was a total logical reply i love rem but I'm not an Emilia hater too if you aren't Emiliatard you will get this (well after seeing your profile I'm not so sure because you have puck as your fav character too) but i hope you at least get rem part
Lazy_mobJan 30, 2021 12:18 PM
Jan 30, 2021 11:41 AM
Nov 2018
Kurisu is great, but this was absolutely deserved
Jan 30, 2021 7:41 PM

Oct 2020
Well what can I say. This is because the news that Rem has now woken up in the light novel exploded. I am sure that many of his followers only saw some chapters of the second season and gave drop to the series "If there is no Rem, I do not see this series, it is not worth it" And it is also more than true that they have not read the novel but everyone has jumped with the news of her awakening and well, her followers are like "the best girl has awakened" This being news on Twitter, reddit, etc.
Jan 30, 2021 8:57 PM
Jul 2020
look at muse asia's youtube channel, imo its because of that
Jan 30, 2021 9:16 PM
Jan 2021
Batoman-san said:
swirlydragon said:

That's a lot of hate you got there for rem but i gotta defend my girl so this may contain spoilers first of all rem probably only cried when she was young (she cried with joy in front of Subaru so that doesn't count) 2. she doesn't sweet talk she knows her place as a maid and acts like that (ram says the same but with straight voice so) 3. Really?? Horny?? She literally killed Subaru in first episodes 4. I don't know why everyone keeps pointing this but let me clarify this as long as i remembered the only innocent people she killed was Subaru and i ain't blaming her a bit for that. going into both cases in first they showed in season 2 that she killed Subaru just because he was cursed and would've experience more painful death and in the second case Roswall had doubts about Subaru being a traitor or spy so he told rem to keep an eye on him(Subaru) now obviously Subaru left the mansion and was waiting at the mountain to find the killer but it literally looked like he was spying the mansion (didn't it) so that proved Roswall's point of him being a spy(cause only Subaru knew the real situation and Roswall too it was all his plan after all) so obviously she killed Subaru thinking he was enemy and not an innocent person.
You will understand my all points if you're not a straight up rem hater.....now it's time to throw some dirt at your beloved top character Emilia. Okay so I'm not an Emilia hater but i don't really like her(not only because of Subaru choosing her over rem) she's a stupidly nice person (let me explain before Emiliatards attack me) like it's not a totally bad thing (that's the reason Subaru fell for her after all) she can be nice but why she expects other people to be as nice as her now that ain't right like when felt was insulting royal selection and that other candidate tried to show her herplace (okay maybe kill) and Emilia came and protected felt( okay pretty understandable because she's a nice person) but she then told her to apologise.....like dude why would Emilia even think she(other candidate) will do that especially if Emilia told her to ......and it's not even a one time thing remember when Emilia sensed the witch cult she went to every house of village to convince them like okay i get that she was concerned about villagers (pretty nice) but knowing people are afraid of her she could have just ordered ram to evacuate or warn villagers wouldn't that be a smart decision but no she went to the villagers by herself so we can feel bad for her....now this is not the only thing she herself believes she's the root of trouble.....she really needs Subaru's help most of the time.... she's easily manipulative.....and list goes on this was a total logical reply i love rem but I'm not an Emilia hater too if you aren't Emiliatard you will get this (well after seeing your profile I'm not so sure because you have puck as your fav character too) but i hope you at least get rem part

Lol I can never understand how Remtards can trash talk Emilia when Rem is literally the most cardboard cutout character of all of rezero who doesn't have anything to say but "Subaru-kun" "Subaru-kun" ever since arc 2. She's sooooo repetitive to read and watch, at least Emilia has the incentive to change herself and actually retain her own individuality. And its so uncomfortable to see her doing creepy shit with Subaru in the novels. Season 2 of Re:zero lost absolutely nothing with her gone.

Re:Zero anime girls so far:

1. Echidna
2. Emilia (Yeah she's pathetic and annoying but she's trying to change so it puts her above most of the characters in Re:Zero in my opinion)
3. Ram (Fucking Chad)
4. Beatrice
5. Crusch
6. Priscilla
7. Felt
8. Patrasche
9. Minerva/any of the other witches
10. Anastasia

kotomine33Jan 30, 2021 9:22 PM
Jan 30, 2021 10:22 PM
Nov 2020
I personally like emilia more but ok.... Atleast we got most popular female from re:zero good news.
Jan 30, 2021 10:24 PM
Aug 2020
kotomine33 said:
Batoman-san said:

Lol I can never understand how Remtards can trash talk Emilia when Rem is literally the most cardboard cutout character of all of rezero who doesn't have anything to say but "Subaru-kun" "Subaru-kun" ever since arc 2. She's sooooo repetitive to read and watch, at least Emilia has the incentive to change herself and actually retain her own individuality. And its so uncomfortable to see her doing creepy shit with Subaru in the novels. Season 2 of Re:zero lost absolutely nothing with her gone.

1. Echidna
2. Emilia (Yeah she's pathetic and annoying but she's trying to change so it puts her above most of the characters in Re:Zero in my opinion)
3. Ram (Fucking Chad)
4. Beatrice
5. Crusch
6. Priscilla
7. Felt
8. Patrasche
10. Anastasia

lmao i knew some Emiliatards were gonna get triggered and these are things that you just don't like about rem these aren't flaws but ok here we go

1. Rem didn't directly simp for Subaru when she met him for first time Subaru put his life at risk for her. Didn't ram also gave her life to Roswall after being saved by him 2. She isn't always saying 'Subaru-kun' this is the best part for God's sake she will be there for Subaru she will protect Subaru but she won't get in every fucking thing Subaru does like she knows when to take action and when to stay quiet like when Subaru was seeking help to defeat the white whale he was pitied so many times but rem didn't inturupt in any of those situation or more like she didn't act like a yandere now i can't say anything about other things cause that's just what you feel i myself find Emilia annoying time to time and of course season 2 didn't loose anything but that's because the story is so good maybe Emilia's character gets better and maybe rem's character gets repetitive in ln(i haven't read it yet) but for anime rem is far better than Emilia.
Jan 30, 2021 10:32 PM

Sep 2020
Ok, so why does this matter again?
Jan 30, 2021 10:41 PM
Jan 2021
Batoman-san said:
kotomine33 said:

1. Echidna
3. Ram (Fucking Chad)
4. Beatrice
5. Crusch
6. Priscilla
7. Felt
8. Patrasche
10. Anastasia

lmao i knew some Emiliatards were gonna get triggered and these are things that you just don't like about rem these aren't flaws but ok here we go

1. Rem didn't directly simp for Subaru when she met him for first time Subaru put his life at risk for her. Didn't ram also gave her life to Roswall after being saved by him 2. She isn't always saying 'Subaru-kun' this is the best part for God's sake she will be there for Subaru she will protect Subaru but she won't get in every fucking thing Subaru does like she knows when to take action and when to stay quiet like when Subaru was seeking help to defeat the white whale he was pitied so many times but rem didn't inturupt in any of those situation or more like she didn't act like a yandere now i can't say anything about other things cause that's just what you feel i myself find Emilia annoying time to time and of course season 2 didn't loose anything but that's because the story is so good maybe Emilia's character gets better and maybe rem's character gets repetitive in ln(i haven't read it yet) but for anime rem is far better than Emilia.

Even in anime Emilia is a better character lol Rem's individuality is non-existent by the end of arc 2, the only reason you like Rem is because she's nice and submissive to Subaru. Episode 18 I admit was good but aside from that her character is so fucking 2-dimensional she basically stops doing anything other than simp for Subaru. I didn't even like Emilia in season 1 she was trash back then I agree but Rem isn't much better. But current anime Emilia is at least trying to find her own way and confront her own traumas instead of relying on Subaru or Puck that in itself trumps most of the development other characters get in Re:zero because let's be honest most of the side characters have trash development until arc 4.

If you want to call Rem a better waifu go ahead I don't give a shit about waifus in Re:Zero but no one can convince me that Rem is a good character.
Jan 30, 2021 10:41 PM

Jul 2017
I knew exactly what I signed up for when I clicked this thread. Let's go!

Jan 30, 2021 10:59 PM
Jul 2020
swirlydragon said:

Rem is garbage trash.

that doesn't make sense imo, mal top 10 characters are better
earthsmikoJan 31, 2021 12:01 AM
Jan 30, 2021 11:02 PM

Jul 2020
Both are pretty bad any way.
Jan 30, 2021 11:17 PM

Sep 2020
Bloomberry said:

Both can't be bad at the same time if Emilia is good then Rem is bad and vice versa this is how re zero fandom works
Jan 30, 2021 11:52 PM

Nov 2019
Beatrice is better than Emilia and rem anyways so
Jan 31, 2021 12:13 AM
Jul 2018
ExcaliburAO said:
Beatrice is better than Emilia and rem anyways so
Beatrice has a special place war is between Emilia and Rem
Jan 31, 2021 12:20 AM
Jan 2021
Emilia is the only girl with satisfying character development so far so if you think Emilia is a bad female character then everyone else is bad
Jan 31, 2021 1:29 AM
Aug 2020
kotomine33 said:
Batoman-san said:

Even in anime Emilia is a better character lol Rem's individuality is non-existent by the end of arc 2, the only reason you like Rem is because she's nice and submissive to Subaru. Episode 18 I admit was good but aside from that her character is so fucking 2-dimensional she basically stops doing anything other than simp for Subaru. I didn't even like Emilia in season 1 she was trash back then I agree but Rem isn't much better. But current anime Emilia is at least trying to find her own way and confront her own traumas instead of relying on Subaru or Puck that in itself trumps most of the development other characters get in Re:zero because let's be honest most of the side characters have trash development until arc 4.

If you want to call Rem a better waifu go ahead I don't give a shit about waifus in Re:Zero but no one can convince me that Rem is a good character.
Bruh the whole story is about Emilia wanting to win the royal selection and Subaru helping her for that and i am aware season 1 was the highest we get of rem she's supporting character after all this whole story is focused on Emilia and Subaru you're literally saying Emilia is better because she's a main character and you mean to say Emilia's character isn't 2-dimensional?? Okay i accept she's a bit of a simp for loving someone who doesn't love her but so is Subaru though current Emilia sure is trying to change herself but she's still kind of retarded she always has someone besides her and acts like a retarded child like in the newest episodes when puck left her and Subaru didn't hold her fucking hand for all night okay puck leaving her was sad because they been together for a long time but she was crying because Subaru didn't hold her hand?? I don't know what she'll do after knowing Santa isn't real she can't even pick herself up and don't give me childhood trauma shit. rem also had a bad fucking childhood and she was then given job to be a maid plus she believes it's her fault that ram lost her horn but rem doesn't expect anyone to console her she knows how the world works unlike childish Emilia i get Emilia has trauma and she's suffering but it ain't rem's fault for not having one most of screen time rem gets is with Subaru but that doesn't mean she's not a good character and rem didn't just pick Subaru like I will be good only to this guy she started simping after Subaru saved her fucking life(not reasonable enough well guess what Subaru is doing same) i don't know what else you need to find a character good or likeable and again Maybe Emilia will get a great character development (maybe in upcoming episodes) in future and she will become more likeable but rem is better than Emilia till now.
Jan 31, 2021 1:31 AM

Jun 2020
Bloomberry said:

Dawg, have you caught up with second cour now? Please don't say that since you dropped the first cour.

"You don't get it, a million sorry's is not equal to one thank you." — Emilia
Jan 31, 2021 1:53 AM

Jun 2020
Snow_dropindo99 said:
Well i don't hate Rem, but Kurisu is way better than Rem and I also wonder what is the reason Rem is so popular??

She was involeved in one of the most emotional episodes in anime and was a sole reason for a character deep in despair to get back on his feat, she even took that rejection because she wanted back the one she loved even though he did not. She is not my favorite, but I get why she is so beloved.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Jan 31, 2021 1:54 AM

Jun 2020
LegitChair142 said:
I think they are bots. That increase is too extreme considering that in the second season their participation is almost nil. Kurisu is also increasing a lot lately. It's a rerun of Levi vs. Luffy.

I don't like this because Hachiman is the best girl in anime and whoever says otherwise doesn't know anything.

As long as they don't take his place this way, I have no problem with that. I'm a fan of Re:Zero after all.

Maybe rem stans did it out of spite?
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Jan 31, 2021 2:02 AM
Apr 2020
Batoman-san said:
kotomine33 said:

Bruh the whole story is about Emilia wanting to win the royal selection and Subaru helping her for that and i am aware season 1 was the highest we get of rem she's supporting character after all this whole story is focused on Emilia and Subaru you're literally saying Emilia is better because she's a main character and you mean to say Emilia's character isn't 2-dimensional?? Okay i accept she's a bit of a simp for loving someone who doesn't love her but so is Subaru though current Emilia sure is trying to change herself but she's still kind of retarded she always has someone besides her and acts like a retarded child like in the newest episodes when puck left her and Subaru didn't hold her fucking hand for all night okay puck leaving her was sad because they been together for a long time but she was crying because Subaru didn't hold her hand?? I don't know what she'll do after knowing Santa isn't real she can't even pick herself up and don't give me childhood trauma shit. rem also had a bad fucking childhood and she was then given job to be a maid plus she believes it's her fault that ram lost her horn but rem doesn't expect anyone to console her she knows how the world works unlike childish Emilia i get Emilia has trauma and she's suffering but it ain't rem's fault for not having one most of screen time rem gets is with Subaru but that doesn't mean she's not a good character and rem didn't just pick Subaru like I will be good only to this guy she started simping after Subaru saved her fucking life(not reasonable enough well guess what Subaru is doing same) i don't know what else you need to find a character good or likeable and again Maybe Emilia will get a great character development (maybe in upcoming episodes) in future and she will become more likeable but rem is better than Emilia till now.
re:zero is a character driven plot there isn’t something that it’s whole about. Even if obv side characters/main characters have dreams purposes that with the amazing progression of the story we see develop. Pretty sure it’s not all about that lol
Jan 31, 2021 2:05 AM

Sep 2020
kotomine33 said:
Emilia is the only girl with satisfying character development so far so if you think Emilia is a bad female character then everyone else is bad

What are you even saying it make no sense out of all the characters in re zero Emilia had most satisfying character development stop joking around and nobody hates Emilia it's just that Emilia have not done anything special so far like other well written characters
Jan 31, 2021 2:13 AM

Jun 2020
BromWalar said:

Lol u think they care ? The only ones still going on with these wars are Emilia stans who jump outta nowhere to attack others after a few eps prioritized on her. smh
Jan 31, 2021 2:26 AM

Sep 2016
Who's Rem?

Also, the joke someone made in season 1 you know, the one about Ram being better than her, psst, now it's reality.
bruh
Jan 31, 2021 2:31 AM

Jun 2020
Doom_Reigns said:
BromWalar said:

Lol u think they care ? The only ones still going on with these wars are Emilia stans who jump outta nowhere to attack others after a few eps prioritized on her. smh

You think they do not? Of course they do... she is in come and he rival gets the spotlight. Of course they are and not, I see both Rem and Emilia fans going on about this stupid war.
Jan 31, 2021 2:31 AM
Aug 2020
TothSlayer said:
Batoman-san said:
re:zero is a character driven plot there isn’t something that it’s whole about. Even if obv side characters/main characters have dreams purposes that with the amazing progression of the story we see develop. Pretty sure it’s not all about that lol
lol that's a different topic from before but that's not true most of anime are focused around main character that's why they're called main character in first place supporting character can have screen time purpose, dream, moments and be better written than main character but at last it's all about main characters idk why you even said that
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 24, 2021

618 by coelhopreto »»
Jun 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Did you like part 1 or part 2 of season 2 better?

castle2001 - May 26

19 by QcDiablo »»
Jun 11, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2021

278 by D-A-W »»
May 20, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 10, 2021

534 by ymirstear »»
May 10, 4:29 PM

» am i the only one who thinks re:zero season 2 is just kinda okay? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shmoomp - Jan 27, 2021

411 by AboutFollower03 »»
Apr 18, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.