Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2020 3:27 AM

Jun 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Link to the movie

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Sep 24, 2020 8:23 PM
α•™(⇀‸↼•)α•—

Aug 2014
@haydenluvsanime Thank you for uploading it to YouTube! I requested it on Loadtup, so it now has English subtitles. (https://loadtup.com/niMWdInfC8Y) This was my first Ga-nime anime, and I found it to be a refreshing experience. There's a certain mood that's captured me with this style of work. I was already familiar with the story form the manga, but it was nice to revisit it. As a side note, I appreciated seeing another expressionful moon. I couldn't forget the first one I saw from Hayashi in his Omoide Onigiri Minna no Uta.

@Jet7 / @Pnbn / @Bayrock - Mentioning from the other thread in case you want to view this with subtitles.
@mutsuto / @purplepinapples re the "no subs" drop
Sep 25, 2020 12:11 AM

May 2012
Kwanthemaster said:
@haydenluvsanime Thank you for uploading it to YouTube! I requested it on Loadtup, so it now has English subtitles. (https://loadtup.com/niMWdInfC8Y) This was my first Ga-nime anime, and I found it to be a refreshing experience. There's a certain mood that's captured me with this style of work. I was already familiar with the story form the manga, but it was nice to revisit it. As a side note, I appreciated seeing another expressionful moon. I couldn't forget the first one I saw from Hayashi in his Omoide Onigiri Minna no Uta.

@Jet7 / @Pnbn / @Bayrock - Mentioning from the other thread in case you want to view this with subtitles.

Thank you! I'm glad it finally got the subtitles it deserved, and I even purchased the original source material to sit alongside my favorite manga.
BayrockSep 26, 2020 12:13 AM
Sep 25, 2020 5:43 AM
Jan 2010
Kwanthemaster said:

Thanks, m8. Amazing news! Watched Neko Machi earlier this year too, so consider myself done with Ga-nime at last. Can't believe it took over 13years.
Oct 29, 2020 6:00 AM
Oct 2017
That was a pretty enjoyable bittersweet story I suppose, an Interesting style and presentation.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2021 5:49 AM

Aug 2017
There were a few frames with calendars with Hayashi's drawings, neat detail given his series of "Modern Beauty" drawings for a 2008 calendar.

That short moment of silence was pretty expressive. A nice adaptation in its own ways (including moments like this), but so much was left out still.
Jul 12, 2022 6:09 PM
Oct 2018
Reuploaded the OVA with Eng subs to IA https://archive.org/details/red-colored-elegy_202207
Jun 24, 2023 11:03 PM

Dec 2012
thank you!!!!!!!

More topics from this board

» Where can I find this?

haydenluvsanime - Apr 26, 2019

4 by Kwanthemaster »»
Sep 24, 2020 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.