Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 1, 2020 4:51 PM

Dec 2013
All Elite Wrestling Discussion Thread

For some reason the old thread stopped appearing in the forums so I needed to make a new thread. You can still look at the old thread but its just not appearing so here is a link to the old thread - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1808332
What are your thoughts on the latest Dynamite? What are your thoughts on recent AEW News?

5-Star Matches

Hibbington

TrashDax

HibbingtonSep 9, 2021 2:56 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 1, 2020 7:22 PM

Dec 2013
Fyter Fest Night 1 7/1/20

Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus) vs. MJF and Wardlow
Well Chris Jericho is very hyper on Canada Day. I haven't been watching the product that much lately but I know Luchasaurus and Wardlow has been feuding.

Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Penelope Ford - AEW Women's World Championship
Well the referee sent Kip packing early but he took Shida kendo stick! The fiend!

Cody (c) vs. Jake Hager - AEW TNT Championship
I've gotten accustomed to not expect too much from a Jake Hager match. He is mostly a submission wrestler these days but he lacks the work rate at his size in comparison to Zack Saber Jr.

Private Party (Isiah Kassidy and Marq Quen) (with Matt Hardy) vs. The Inner Circle (Santana and Ortiz)

I was watching this with my brother and he hasn't seen much of Private Party so that was a benefit to this match but it was mainly a standard affair with Isiah Kassidy being the standout performer in this match. Card building wise it was a good cool down for the main event.

Kenny Omega and Adam Page (c) vs. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent) - AEW World Tag Team Championship

Being that the winner of this match will now have to defend the championships again next week messed with how I thought this match was going to go

Match of the Night: Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus) vs. MJF and Wardlow
Show Score: 70 out of 100

For me nothing really stood out tonight. I wasn't expecting an matches to blow me away but I definitely felt this was the better card for Fyter Fest and with Jon Moxley having to pullout of next week to do the July 15th show instead. Well now I don't know if I'm that interested in watching it. But the first match got my energy up and the flow of the match is very important to me when I'm watching. That is what edged that match out to me as the best match of the night.

Jul 2, 2020 8:27 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I agree that Jurassic Express vs. MJF/Wardlow was match of the night and the crowd was really into it. The match between Hikaru Shida and Penelope Ford was a decent women's match despite a slow start in the beginning and I liked Shida's gear so that was a plus for me.

The Cody vs. Jake Haggar match I think was the weakest match on the card with a strange finish. I was also hoping that the tag titles would change hands so that Kenny can turn heel although we saw a glimpse of that when he spilled FTR's beer. Hopefully this would lead to Hangman Page being a babyface.

Overall I thing Fyter Fest night 1 was a decent show to give NXT's Great American Bash competition. However I'm concerned of how the card for Fyter Fest night 2 is going to look like and I think Moxley is cleared for night 2.
Jul 8, 2020 7:02 PM

Dec 2013
Fyter Fest Night 2 7/8/20

Kenny Omega and Adam Page (c) vs. Private Party (Isiah Kassidy and Marq Quen)

I was a little surprised to see them start with the tag title match, since it is a weaker card compared to last week.

Lance Archer (with Jake Roberts) vs. Joey Janela

I haven't really seen the Archer I was seeing in the 2019 G1 Climax yet in AEW. Which is probably a style thing.

FTR (Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood) and The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) vs. The Butcher and The Blade and Lucha Brothers (Pentagón Jr. and Rey Fénix)

There is 8 wrestlers in the ring. This is fast paced match. When you switch camera angles every two seconds under these conditions. Its just too much. I can't follow the flow of the match. It feels jagged this way.

Nyla Rose vs. TBA

The TBA was two of the jobbers they put on AEW Dark. DUD.

Colt Cabana and The Dark Order (Brodie Lee and Stu Grayson) vs. SoCal Uncensored (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, and Scorpio Sky)

Well this was the best paced match but personally I can't get into Dark Order. I feel that ship sailed awhile ago. BTE doesn't help because it makes them even more silly.

Chris Jericho vs. Orange Cassidy
Was this the best match of the night? Of course. Jericho knows how to lead a match. Jericho knows how to pace a match. But it was nowhere near enough to save this show.

Match of the Night: Chris Jericho vs. Orange Cassidy
Show Score: 56 out of 100

I came into this show with low expectations and I still feel disappointed. Leave the 4v4 matches for New Japan AEW. In my opinion they shouldn't of had two nights of Fyter Fest. This would work as a lower-end Dynamite but not a special show. MJF started the first night of Fyter Fest talking about them being in a ratings war. I know we lost the Heavyweight Title match but even with that...a lot of the other matches fell flat tonight. I would of changed the channel to NXT if I was a neutral.
Jul 15, 2020 9:37 PM

Dec 2013
Fight for the Fallen 2020 7/15/20

Cody (c) vs Sonny Kiss

So this was an opportunity to see exactly how much Sonny Kiss can actually do against someone who can carry wrestlers to good matches. For me I just don't think Sonny Kiss has enough of an arsenal to really be that entertaining in big matches. Sonny really needs to work on adding more moves.

FTR (Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood) vs Lucha Brothers (Pentagón Jr. and Rey Fénix)

The quality of these teams is on the level of a PPV match. So I had decent expectations. The match did start a bit shaky. There seemed to be a good botch by the Lucha Brothers where they either forgot what move they were going to do or Fenix couldn't get the right gripe. I was worried that the chemistry between these teams wouldn't be there.

Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus, and Marko Stunt) vs The Elite (Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)

Then we had 5 more good wrestlers and Marko Stunt. There was a part in the match where Marko was doing his stupid dance and one of the Young Bucks just kicked him straight in the face and it got the biggest pop out of me for the night. Matches like this really wish they'd do more with Luchasaurus. I get that his gimmick is he is a big dino who wants to protect his little ones. But there is a lot of talent here that I feel is being under utilized.

The Nightmare Sisters (Allie and Brandi Rhodes) vs Kenzie Paige and MJ Jenkins

Squash match, at least it wasn't TBA like last week. I guess it was a lame way to get the woman on the card but it is probably for best since if they had a show without female talent there would be huge outrage.

Jon Moxley (c) vs Brian Cage

Then finally we have the most hyped up match for these three weeks and should be with the heavyweight championship match. I haven't watched much Impact. So I haven't seen Brain Cage that often since Lucha Underground and he looked better than ever in this match. If this was a PPV main event I would at least be satisfied though I feel they would of gone crazier on PPV and most likely will in the future.

Match of the Night: Jon Moxley vs Brian Cage
Show Score: 79 out of 100

So there was 3 matches tonight that were really satisfying and it does make it harder to pick my favorite match but I will go with the main event. There was parts on the tag matches where the flow was disruptive and when you have three matches so close in quality that can be the difference. We also had a few angles on the show
So when you add in the angles my show score is quite high. This was a really good episode and the type of episode you need to turn the ratings war around.
Oct 23, 2020 2:50 PM
Nov 2019
Anyone here have thoughts on THAT Jericho/MJF segment? I don't normally comment here but I'm really interested to know people's reactions.
Oct 24, 2020 8:33 AM

Dec 2013
AnimeNerd99 said:
Anyone here have thoughts on THAT Jericho/MJF segment? I don't normally comment here but I'm really interested to know people's reactions.

If it was Impact maybe, since everything is crazy over there. Definitely felt like an idea that came out of alcohol haha.
Nov 7, 2020 9:23 PM

Dec 2013
Full Gear 2020 11/7/20

"Hangman" Adam Page vs. Kenny Omega

This match made me so happy because it made me feel like I was watching New Japan Kenny Omega again. The beginning of the match we had a more Dynamite pace but as the match went on it changed more and more into the New Japan match pacing. More and more into the New Japan style of false finishes. There is our Best Bout Machine and I hope he is here to stay now.

Orange Cassidy vs. John Silver

I'm surprised how much I actually enjoyed this match. How decent John Silver was this match. Granted he is a PWG guy. Before AEW PWG was the proving grounds in the indies and he was Tag Champs with Alex Reynolds.

Cody (c) vs. Darby Allin - AEW TNT Championship

This is the match where my mood started to sour a bit. Throughout the whole match Cody just wasn't taking things seriously. It started really nice with the ring psychology that we've come accustomed to with Cody matches. The issue came with Darby Allin. They just made him look so weak in this match. He barely gets any offense in. When he does its nothing too convincing. The announcers were talking about him wanting to be the face of TNT.

Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Nyla Rose - AEW Women's World Championship

Its been around a year since we've had the Nyla Rose vs Riho matches that for me was absolute dumpster fire. It was a terrible match-up to start the Woman's Division and its been struggling since. Personally I really liked Shida vs Thunder Rosa but Grappl didn't see to. But other than that, its been poor. So this was a big moment for Nyla Rose to show improvement and sadly I didn't see it.

FTR (Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) - AEW World Tag Team Championship

So the injured Matt Jackson storyline continues but instead of it being his back now it is his knee. I am all for telling a story in the ring but I guess this would be an example of them overdoing it. For about 15 minutes the match continued to have to be stop and go, stop and go, stop and go, because Matt had to continue to sell his knee that he couldn't kick with it without falling over. I feel that is better to do for the last 5 minutes, not basically the entire match. The quality of these four is immense so it still ends up being a good match but not a show stealer.

Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara

This is what it is. Its a cinematic match. There can be fun moments but they are never going to get good ratings from me. Its the same thing with Yano matches in New Japan. These are comedy matches. Even blood capsules were used.

Chris Jericho vs. MJF

I really don't have much thoughts on this match to be honest. We all knew what the outcome would be but every time I Jericho he has put another pound on. His work rate has diminished. This was the poorest match of the night in terms of in-ring quality and entertainment. Makes me really sad to say that about a Jericho match.

Jon Moxley (c) vs. Eddie Kingston - AEW World Championship

So I'd say to this point I had 4 thumbs up and 3 thumbs down. So a lot was writing on this match and it started like their Dynamite match with more of a strong style build and then we went outside and then we turned hardcore match that I thought we were going to get. Though to be honest, I was expecting more violence. There wasn't anything hear really out of the ordinary.

Match of the Night: "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Kenny Omega
Show Score: 72 out of 100

I don't regret buying this PPV. I did get my fair share of enjoyment from it but it does not live up to Full Gear 2019. I do feel the card had the ability though but the match structure and booking held the PPV back. Mainly with Cody vs Darby and FTR vs Young Bucks. Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara and Chris Jericho vs. MJF did bring down the quality of the card. But that was to be expected. My average rating was 3.21 for the show.
If you take out those 2 matches it would be 3.46.

Nov 14, 2020 11:00 AM

Jun 2015
Serena Deeb vs. Allysin Kay
Very nice outing of the NWA girls. The sad part though is that the good NWA matches make the AEW women look that much worse.

Kenny Omega vs. Sad Cowboy
This was a great match, that I would have liked to be a little longer, then again 20 minutes is already plenty for an opener. I'm looking forward to the inevitable moment of Page getting the strap from Kenny one day.

Orange Cassidy vs. John Silver
I have no idea what this match is doing on a ppv card. Random weekly match.

TNT Television Title
Cody RHODES(c) vs. Darby Allin
Finally. I remember stating in these forums before, that Darby is the perfect midcard title guy right now. The match itself was pretty good.

Women's Title
Hikaru Shida(c) vs. Nyla Rose
This match was bad. Just bad. I have seen better from Nyla (and obviously Shida), so I have no idea what the problem was.

Tag Team Title
FTR(c) vs. Young Bucks
This was the perfect tag team match, nuff said. *****

Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara
I don't know, I usually enjoy Hardy Compound matches, but this one didn't click with me. Except based Gangrel.

MJF vs. Chris Jericho
Let's be honest, this was just an angle after all. I predict an eventual split of the Inner Circle and a face turn of Team Jericho.

AEW World Title
Jon Moxley(c) vs. Eddie Kingston
This was a good hardcore match, but I don't know if this is the right way to go with the belt. I hope Mox loses the belt soon, not because he's a bad champion, but there is nothing left for him to do with it.

In total, Full Gear was a lot of fun with a couple of really awesome matches. AEW is currently by far my favourite wrestling product.
Mar 7, 2021 9:34 PM

Dec 2013
AEW: Revolution 3/7/21

AEW World Tag Team Championship
The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) (c) vs The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho and MJF)

Well The Young Bucks do what they do best and that is be in the opening match to set the tone for the night. Eventually they need to pull the trigger on MJF. Have him win a title, build him up as an actual top heel of the company. Its been 18 months or so since AEW has started and a couple of rings isn't really enough.

AEW Women's World Championship
Hikaru Shida (c) vs Ryo Mizunami

The video package to this match was very nicely put together. This match has 10 years of history to it and it was a good way to inform the fans going into the match. I watched All-Star Dream Cinderella in the afternoon and I would have to say this would fit nicely on that card.

Best Friends (Orange Cassidy and Chuck Taylor) vs Miro and Kip Sabian

This match was absolute garbage, didn't need to be on the PPV. Something that should of just stayed on Dynamite. Miro is the biggest disappointment in AEW right now and this match does not match the value of 50 dollars for this event.

Adam Page vs Matt Hardy

Speaking of money though we had the contract stipulation match with imaginary money up for grabs. It was okay for what it is was but once again not worth the 50 dollar asking price for the PPV.

Face of the Revolution Ladder Match

I'll be honest, I got distracted in this match because of what was going on with Cody. Was he actually hurt? Was he just selling? The bump he took didn't seem so bad and I don't see why it would dislocate his shoulder. He was also continued to be seen in tunnel to subtly stay in the minds of the audience.

Team Taz (Brian Cage and Ricky Starks) vs Darby Allin and Sting

So how do you get around Sting's age? Cinematic Match. Always hard to score these. It was a fun experience but I just can't consider this a match. Moving on.

AEW World Championship
Kenny Omega(c) vs Jon Moxley

Then we finally get to the main event the Exploding Barbwire Deathmatch. Honestly I knew this was going to be that bloody. Running into Barbwire with clothes on isn't going to do as much damage as thumbtacks and broken glass. If they really wanted to up the violence light tubes would be the proper direction but I know after the match in 2019 Tony Khan said he won't have another match like that.

Match of the Night: Hikaru Shida (c) vs Ryo Mizunami
Show Score: 66 out of 100

So this was no where near as good as last year's show and it never was going to be with this card. I still had a good time but it didn't feel special and when you only have 4 big shows a year. All of them need to feel special. I did enjoy the Tag Team Rumble match as well but that isn't going to make the event feel special either. Nothing stole the show. There was a lack of memorable moments. My favorite match of the night didn't have anything memorable either but it was a solid Joshi match with how the pinfalls were transitioned from one another in the flow of the match. I don't regret watching it. I don't really regret paying the money either but this is when I get to watch AEW without commercials but they need to do better than this.
HibbingtonMar 7, 2021 9:44 PM
Mar 8, 2021 12:51 PM

Jun 2015
Didn't yet get to watching, but I came here to laugh at the "explosives".
Mar 8, 2021 2:21 PM
Nov 2019
TrashDax said:
Didn't yet get to watching, but I came here to laugh at the "explosives".

A real shame that that's all anyone's talking about.
Mar 19, 2021 6:53 AM

Jun 2015
Okidoki, finally got around to watch the show (as well as the Dynamite after).
- Maki Itoh is...not that good tbh, but I'm always happy to see more Thunder Rosa.
- Tag Title Match was good, Jericho should maybe stay in teams from now on.
- Tag Team Battle Royal did not include The Hybrid 2, what have they done to not get any push whatsoever? Otherwise it was good.
- Ryo Mizunami is great, the match was very good.
- Miro should eat his opponents alive more often.
- I love Adam Page, I hope he will be the future face of AEW.
- I would have prefered Archer to win the ladder match, but Scorpio is okay.
- I am tired of cinematic matches, sorry, I just didn't care.
- Aside from the lulzy end, the match was awful. Exploding whatever matches are always bad and this was no exception. I am interested in face Kingston though.

A very fun show, even the lowlights were not so bad mostly. My interest in AEW has increased again.
May 22, 2021 1:09 PM

Jun 2015
Last weeks Dynamite was one of the best weeklies I've ever seen.
Just felt like saying that.
Sep 9, 2021 2:46 PM

Jun 2015
Glad i stayed up to watch one of the best PPVs ever live.

Best Friends & Jurassic Express vs. Hardy Family Office

It was fine for what it was. I'm still a big fan of Jungle Boy and Wheeler Yuta is also a good boy. Hybrid 2 are probably the most underused tag team in the company, sad.

Miro vs. Eddie Kingston

What a great hoss fight. I love Eddie, but it's better to keep the belt with Miro for now. Pretty sure this was the best match of either men in AEW thus far and I hope we'll get a rematch soon.

Mox vs. Satoshi Kojima

I can't not love a man who loves bread. This was the match that I expected and I very much enjoy this type of NJPW undercard match. Suzuki showing up was my biggest mark out of the show (yes, more than Danielson). Too bad their Dynamite match was so short (and no Kaze ni Nare, wtf guys?).

Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander

Britt is one of those wrestlers who can have a great match with the right opponent and Statlander is just that. The women's division has improved more and more this year and if they now finally get some more stories going, it'll be a lot of fun.

Bucks vs. Lucha Bros

This was maybe the best cage match I've ever seen. It was almost perfect, if I can critizize anything, it would be the corny superkick merry-go-round spot. However, this was so fucking good that I can easily ignore it. They were doing spots that I have never seen before and I have watched wrestling for a long ass time now. Plus, we finally get to see the Luchas get their deserved title run. Oh yeah, their entrance was also very cool.
***** Cinco Estrellas

Casino Battle Royale

I was really hoping for the Britt/Rosa rematch. :'( Ruby is a fine pick too though, Rosa can always get a shot later on. This was a bit of a clumsy mess, but battle royals don't need to be incredible to be entertaining.

Chris Jericho vs. MJF

Jericho is very obviously on the last meters of his career, so I was semi-expecting him to lose this. MJF still comes out of all this looking good, this was maybe his best match I've seen him in yet. That guy is gonna be champion some time next year, 100%.

CM Punk vs. Darby Allin

Jesus, Darby takes the sickest bumps, that can't be healthy. This wasn't a classic, but it never had to be. All we wanted to see is Punk being in shape, and he is. I especially loved how he had to get into the match, even failing to get out of a goddamn hammerlock, that was rich.

Big Slow vs. QT Marshall

Eh, nobody important got buried and it was over in a few minutes. Still didn't need this personally.

Kenny Omega vs. Christian Cage

Man, I missed big match Kenny. That's the downside to having less PPVs I guess. Also, hats off to Christian, I critizized him before for not being that good anymore. He has proven me wrong, he can still go after all.
The fake out with Adam Cole was great, I still wish they had used Final Countdown for Danielson, but I'm being quite nitpicky here.

A fun show with only decent to good to fantastic matches (and a 3 minute squash) and tons of surprises and feel good moments. You can hardly book a better show than this.
TrashDaxSep 9, 2021 2:51 PM
Sep 11, 2021 12:22 AM

Dec 2013
TrashDax said:
Glad i stayed up to watch one of the best PPVs ever live.

Bucks vs. Lucha Bros

This was maybe the best cage match I've ever seen. It was almost perfect, if I can critizize anything, it would be the corny superkick merry-go-round spot. However, this was so fucking good that I can easily ignore it. They were doing spots that I have never seen before and I have watched wrestling for a long ass time now. Plus, we finally get to see the Luchas get their deserved title run. Oh yeah, their entrance was also very cool.
***** Cinco Estrellas

Yeah it was definitely something special, I personally gave it a 4.5.
Nov 21, 2021 12:36 PM

Jun 2015
Full Gear was fun, what a surprise.

Pre-show Tag Match:
I always love to see Thunder Rosa. Solid match.

MJF vs. Darby:
MJF is a great wrestler and Darby is very good too. Enjoyed this a lot.

Tag Titles:
It wasn't bad or anything, but somehow this match didn't really click with me.

Danielson vs. Miro:
Great slugfest, heel Danielson (as seen on Dynamite) is fantastic and I look forward to him destroying the Dark Order.

Falls Count Anywhere:
This was kind of a mess, but a fun one at least.

Cody & Pac vs. Andrade & Malakai Black:
I didn't care, the fans didn't care. Cody needs to turn heel or go away, seriously.

Womens Title:
Great match, much better than I expected. Tay Conti really sold me on her.

Punk vs. Kingston:
My match of the night. Great feud, brutal match. I still hope for something bigger for Eddie in the future, he keeps losing all his big matches. :(

Ten Men Tag:
I didn't really pay attention here to be honest. AEW has a problem with pacing, there was no chance to take a breath inbetween matches.

World Title:
Exactly the match it needed to be. COWBOY SHIT!

I just saw that Meltzer gave the Falls Count Anywhere Match 5 Stars. Guess his rating doesn't hold any meaning anymore.
Jan 11, 2022 5:02 PM

Jun 2016
What were people's thoughts on the series of Bryan Danielson vs. Hangman Page matches? I can't remember the last time there was an hour-long title match wrestled on TV, and I'm pretty sure it has been a good while since a TV match was as bloody as their sequel. While neither ae gonna be considered MOTY-level for me, I think they're both great at showing the kind of progression with Hangman's confidence that I've been clamoring for these last few years.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2022 3:53 PM

Jun 2015
Page's character arc may be the best thing AEW has produced thus far and Danielson as heel is fantastic. I think these matches helped elevate Page for peopl who still doubted he could have big-time matches. All he needs now is a lengthy reign with strong contenders.
Mar 7, 2022 1:39 PM

Jun 2015
How fucking cool was that Dog Collar Match and Punks ROH-Entrance?
May 30, 2022 2:32 PM

Jun 2015
My thoughts on Double or Nothing:

- I don't like Danhausen, but the match was fine for what it was.
- Strange choice for an opener, match was as you would expect, Wardlow squashes MJF. Still laughing at people actually getting worked about MJF no-showing.
- Hardys should seriously think about retiring, though the match was better than anything else they did the last couple of months.
- TBS Match was a stinker, Athena is all elite - okay.
- House of Black/Death Triangle was as awesome as the story is awful.
- Mens Final was meh, I don't like Cole and Joe has seen better days too.
- Womens Final was fine, but had the wrong winner imho. I don't get why people shit on this match so much.
- Mixed Six Men was fine, something lighthearted after the emotional Martha speech. I kinda love how Sammy & Tay work the crowd.
- Kyle vs. Darby was...why was this even on the card? I mean, match was fine, but it belongs on Dynamite, not a PPV.
- Womens Tite match was fine, but I know they can both do better.
- Anarchy in the Arena was fantastic, brutal chaos. Loved every second of it. Eddie with a phenomenal promo earlier on, I love this guy. *****
- Tag Title Match was lotsa fun, sad my Taz bois didn't win.
- Main Event was a bit underwhelming, too many botches. Punk winning makes sense, I am hoping for a heel turn soon.
- LOS INGOBERNABLES DE AEW!

Fun PPV, not the best they had, but solid through and through.
Jun 1, 2022 7:04 PM
Nov 2019
TrashDax said:

- Kyle vs. Darby was...why was this even on the card? I mean, match was fine, but it belongs on Dynamite, not a PPV.

I imagine they realized too late that Darby wasn't on the card and put this match together.
Jul 1, 2022 2:37 PM

Jun 2015
Forbidden Door was pretty fun.
The preshow was rubbish, but the main card delivered.
Opener was my personal favourite, seeing Eddie vs. Suzuki was something I didn't know I needed.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Your favourite wrestler

Kishornk - Jun 11, 2023

1 by Hammontron »»
Nov 4, 2023 7:54 PM

» New Japan Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread ( 1 2 )

Hibbington - Oct 27, 2019

95 by TrashDax »»
Jan 7, 2023 2:53 PM

» Your 2022 Matches and Wresters of the Year

Hibbington - Jan 2, 2023

3 by EmperorKaido »»
Jan 2, 2023 5:39 PM

» Wrestle Universe Discussion Thread(NOAH, DDT, TJPW)

Hibbington - Jan 4, 2022

7 by Hibbington »»
May 21, 2022 7:27 PM

» World Wrestling Ring Stardom Discussion Thread

Hibbington - Jan 4, 2022

4 by Hibbington »»
May 11, 2022 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.