Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2017 8:20 AM

Jun 2016
I set myself a personal rule. I do not watch an anime until the manga it's based off concludes. My reason for this, is that while I'm fine with waiting for anime to air, I'm not fine with waiting for anime that's waiting for manga to publish to air. There are some exceptions from before I established the rule (and cases where I forgot to check), however, Net-juu no Susume kind of isn't. Damn this exposition scene is dragging on, anyway, I started watching Net-juu no Susume just before it finished getting dubbed, and decided to wait for it to finish dubbing before watching it, but since I'll be re-watching the first 3 episodes before continuing, I find it best to follow my rule (Because the greater the gap between viewings is, the better). But I am INCREDIBLY eager to continue, so I am asking those who read the manga, how long do you suspect it'll be before the manga concludes?
Jan 5, 2018 8:18 AM
Jan 2018
The manga had been on hiatus since July of 2015 due to Rin Kokuyu health issues. So there is no guess in when it will conclude.

FWIW, season 1 ends at a great stopping point and I would say just finish the season. You likely won't be disappointed.
Jan 5, 2018 8:56 AM

Jun 2016
linyongzheng said:
The manga had been on hiatus since July of 2015 due to Rin Kokuyu health issues. So there is no guess in when it will conclude.

FWIW, season 1 ends at a great stopping point and I would say just finish the season. You likely won't be disappointed.
Yeah, I couldn't restrain myself and watched it, not only before the manga finished, but before it finished getting dubbed. So this entire post is a mute point.

It ended up becoming my fifth favorite anime.
May 8, 2021 5:52 AM
Aug 2020
Tenderizer17 said:
I set myself a personal rule. I do not watch an anime until the manga it's based off concludes. My reason for this, is that while I'm fine with waiting for anime to air, I'm not fine with waiting for anime that's waiting for manga to publish to air. There are some exceptions from before I established the rule (and cases where I forgot to check), however, Net-juu no Susume kind of isn't. Damn this exposition scene is dragging on, anyway, I started watching Net-juu no Susume just before it finished getting dubbed, and decided to wait for it to finish dubbing before watching it, but since I'll be re-watching the first 3 episodes before continuing, I find it best to follow my rule (Because the greater the gap between viewings is, the better). But I am INCREDIBLY eager to continue, so I am asking those who read the manga, how long do you suspect it'll be before the manga concludes?
The ending was perfect, this is how all anime adaptations should end.Seasons must end with a satisfying conclusion. I hate when anime just abruptly stops and give us the middle finger to read the manga
Mar 3, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2012
linyongzheng said:

Oh no.. :(
thats sad to hear!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2023 4:21 PM
Aug 2018
Well we wont see the ending ever with manga getting discontinued :(
Jun 26, 2023 1:43 AM
Dec 2022
The author has said today on Twitter that she has decided to end it unfinished because she's ending her job as an author. Bruh, I had the hope that it could be continued sometime in the future, even though after 8 years. So sorry, but you should better look for other mangas. amy heart is broken ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Jul 4, 2023 8:40 PM

Nov 2019
Rygart_Arrow_ said:
The author has said today on Twitter that she has decided to end it unfinished because she's ending her job as an author. Bruh, I had the hope that it could be continued sometime in the future, even though after 8 years. So sorry, but you should better look for other mangas. amy heart is broken ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Really? ahhh i cant believe it!! its sad :'(
Hello! Have nice day!!

Jul 5, 2023 3:01 AM
Dec 2022
Lux616 said:
Rygart_Arrow_ said:
Yeah, if you want to read the raws, she is uploading them on his pixiv, the 87 chapters, he has uploaded till the 55th, but she'll continue till the 87
Jul 17, 2023 8:22 AM

Nov 2013
Tenderizer79 said:
Most of anime adaptations nowadays don't even plan to adapt the whole source material in the first place, so you might as well do away with this rule.
You all need to watch Nami.

Aug 11, 2023 7:57 PM
Jan 2009
Rygart_Arrow_ said:
Lux616 said:
Yeah, if you want to read the raws, she is uploading them on his pixiv, the 87 chapters, he has uploaded till the 55th, but she'll continue till the 87

So is there a link to these raws where I could look them?
Aug 12, 2023 2:48 AM
Dec 2022
maryloveotaku said:
Rygart_Arrow_ said:

So is there a link to these raws where I could look them?

Yeah, she uploaded every chapter on her personal pixiv account, but you'll need a pixiv account in order to read them
Oct 10, 2023 5:06 AM

Jun 2009
Reply to Rygart_Arrow_
@Rygart_Arrow_

Damn, i just saw this post and now I regret that I started the anime today, sad that it never will go anywhere :/
But at least that's one less manga on my painful manga list ig
Oct 10, 2023 5:47 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to ScrewFiction
@Rygart_Arrow_

Damn, i just saw this post and now I regret that I started the anime today, sad that it never will go anywhere :/
But at least that's one less manga on my painful manga list ig
@Mitsuru-Senpaii It's a really sweet ride, so even though it's unfinished you might like it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Chapter 29 Discussion

Aikotoba - Dec 23, 2020

1 by iamthinking »»
Sep 8, 2021 11:28 PM

» For those who want to read the raws...

MistyBlue - Dec 22, 2017

5 by tr25a3 »»
Mar 31, 2019 1:17 PM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 1, 2018 7:19 PM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 28, 2018 8:11 PM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 15, 2018 10:56 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.