Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2017 5:00 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well at least something happened this episode. But srsly the teacher was fucking useless.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 22, 2017 2:54 PM

Sep 2015
Heeeeyyy Yoouuuu!!! Rip my ship ;-;
Dec 21, 2017 12:13 PM
Dec 2009
Okay...first of all. Why did he have to take the bottle outta of his pocket and drink it if he was just gonna find anyway. Secondly, how does a kid with a giant sword of ice just run up to you and you don't notice lol
May 2, 2018 3:24 PM

Jan 2015
Wait he was their instructor with a spirit wolf? noooooow i remember...
But damn this season is disappointing, it says a lot when most episodes, this one included, we didnt move from one position...
At least we saw grey-haired girl(sorry not good with chinese names).
-Papa why do i have this OP power if i cant use it in the most needed sitaution of my life?
-I dont care, you are my only daughter, you are staying here like a pussy

Im telling you the best thing about the anime is the fansubber, with random XD thrown in, as well as RIP ships :D
I relaly didnt like how the girl was killed off btw, felt WAYYYYYYYYY too forced...

Also why did Mo Fan was drinking the potion for 20 seconds and instructor didnt do anytinng? lol
At least the icy guy, stopped him xD
Aug 30, 2019 11:42 AM

Jul 2015
So that one girl dies protecting her lover while he stands there barely moving an inch, and after she gets critically hit. the others start to attack. This is definitely a bit too forced.

Maybe I complain a bit too much but I can't stop noticing so many faults in this season, like the first season was just a bit cliché and cringey but story wise still decent, this season everything happens without too much built-up making it feel a bit poorly thougt out.

Aug 24, 5:01 AM
Nov 2016
The animation and story get worse by the minute.
I read a comment on the web where someone criticises the animation and another replied to that with "What do you expect from an anime from 2017?!" .
Yeah, no. Anime animation peaked in like 2013, just like video games and regular tv series and movies. The animator here just don't even try. I've seen better animations in 90's hentai.
I can only imagine the 2017 comment guy to be born in 2006 or so. For him 2017 is almost half his life ago. For me 2017 was just the other day.

Anyway, dropping this god awful slop. 4/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Confucius - Oct 27, 2017

7 by Mr_Animaster »»
Sep 5, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Confucius - Oct 6, 2017

7 by Mr_Animaster »»
Sep 5, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 24, 2017

33 by amf85 »»
Jul 8, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 3, 2017

9 by amf85 »»
Jul 8, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Confucius - Oct 13, 2017

9 by amf85 »»
Jul 8, 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.