Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2017 2:42 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Character designs changed a bit from the the first episode.

I was okay with the master servant femdom relationship the 2 had but wished it didn't jump into cucking like that. Well at least got a turn after the other guys left.

The biggest disappointment was she didn't keep her glasses on this time.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 10, 2017 3:58 PM

Mar 2017
I can't find the episode lol
Aug 10, 2017 11:33 PM
Nov 2016
MuchoHentai currently has Episode 2. No subs at the moment.
Aug 11, 2017 8:01 AM
Oct 2013
Ehhh?! Nee-san was us all along?! XD actually would of preferred if nee-san was visible could of been lewd s play.

seems like kouhai was in her bedroom there? Air con and layout was the same but bed was missing for some reason? Just looked like a dance studio or something XD maybe some pantsu-only dance??

dat top outfit, outrageous! tight fitting and exposing the entirety of legs, no bra so the nipples poking through and the side slits all the way up to the waist! What those guys on about, about her looking serious, she was clearly a pervert!

But man that body was looking quite grotesque. Side and belly flab drooping everywhere, yet muscle definition was tight in places and then the rib bones and stuff sticking out, nipples and anus so deeply colored (≧∇≦)
and then there was the body posing with such back arch and both anterior pelvic tilt with the ass curving out and others, well that part is good actually since it creates feeling of cool and erotic especially when paired up with her looking down on people

Again had to disagree with the guy, the anus did not look clean at all XD well it was most sensible to have anal with the hole looking so vivid.

Besides that the face and hair looked so much like kyoani, especially the closeup with the expressions of her face. Amazing! And she seemed less strong without the glasses, less condescending.

Could not feel the tension of the rape or anything tbh, too much places to tsukkomi

Also I think the spatially of the sound was a good touch. Like how the sound would only come out of the left speaker when the speakers were to the far left of the scene or how they sounded quieter when further away.
User-sanAug 30, 2017 6:32 AM
Aug 11, 2017 9:46 PM

Apr 2011
Art looks better than previous. H-scenes for me aren't good. The guy is kinda lame though.
Aug 13, 2017 1:06 AM

Nov 2010
Both characters were fucked in the head.
Aug 14, 2017 8:53 AM

Feb 2013
yea...
not sure how this turned from femdom to cucking.... like wtf?
Aug 16, 2017 9:29 PM

May 2015
Ah... the old cuck plot twist the go to trope when originality is thrown out of the window...

A supposedly strong woman who was dominant (she was doing the Femdom in previous chapter) is now turned into a submissive slut by two guys... *Scratching head* In other forums some people said that this was a minor route in the game but here I am thinking in the sea of NTR/Cuckoldry & Submissive girls (In manga the sea is vast) why the studio decided to adapt this route when Femdom is so freaking rare why turn this girl in to an obedient one… *Sigh*

On a side note:
The quality of this episode was higher than the previous one…

Gersen said:
Both characters were fucked in the head.
+1

OnMe said:
yea...
not sure how this turned from femdom to cucking.... like wtf?
+1
Aug 16, 2017 9:31 PM
Apr 2015
Man just ruined it for me , and i was waiting for the 2nd episode smh
Aug 17, 2017 12:04 AM

Oct 2015
DragonIncursio said:

+1

Of course they needed to do that... they want to make sure to screw up everything.

This **** episode just killed my fucking mood... I can't even feel and remember the enjoyment I had watching episode 01

1/10
TechOtaku-hAug 17, 2017 12:15 AM
Aug 17, 2017 11:17 AM
Jul 2018
Story and characters still suks. But animation and sex was good. Definitely better than episode 1.
Aug 17, 2017 2:09 PM
Apr 2015
Vi-h said:
DragonIncursio said:

+1

Of course they needed to do that... they want to make sure to screw up everything.

This **** episode just killed my fucking mood... I can't even feel and remember the enjoyment I had watching episode 01

1/10

Exsctly smh , it was excitinh wondering what she was gonna do to him , t
Gosh i hope they make one more episode , the last minute was good. Does NTR / cucking have to be in everything ?? Smh i hope they adapt the other route everyone talks about.
Aug 17, 2017 3:07 PM

Oct 2015
DragonIncursio said:

Exsctly smh , it was excitinh wondering what she was gonna do to him , t
Gosh i hope they make one more episode , the last minute was good. Does NTR / cucking have to be in everything ?? Smh i hope they adapt the other route everyone talks about.

Exactly!

I didn't know it was a VN. I hadn't checked.
Of course they did have to adapt this route. =/
But I think they won't be adapting another route, statically talking, at least for hentais, it's not common to do it.
TechOtaku-hAug 17, 2017 3:16 PM
Aug 17, 2017 8:38 PM

Sep 2011
I'm totally like "what the fuck is this shit".

Aug 19, 2017 1:40 PM
Jul 2016
Was that ntr part really necessary ? I liked this hentai because she was a sadist girl why does ntr suddenly make them a pussy ? Wtf ? Why ruin a good hentai ? At least they weren't ugly men . Still I wish America nukes Japan one more time
Aug 22, 2017 5:50 PM
Jul 2014
The 2nd ep ruined this hentai for me :/
Aug 28, 2017 3:40 PM

Aug 2009
thought the ntr was all part of the plot to turn the MC on

art looked wierd from some angles...

kind of liked this ep a bit better but both eps are mediocre at best

girl without glasses reminds me of the sekirei girl for some reason

would have liked to see nee-san, oh well
sirhcnilAug 28, 2017 3:46 PM
Aug 28, 2017 8:06 PM

Apr 2017
Predicting when changing the unnecessary plot always gets ruined when the new ep. got aired.

>it still sucks BTW

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Aug 29, 2017 4:20 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
It's funny to think how much more boring that would have been without the guy having been forced to watch. Changes the fundamentals of the whole scene without actually changing the sexual acts that way

Anyway I wasn't expecting this to suddenly proceed into cucking territory but at least it still felt like proper femdom throughout so I liked it quite a lot. Was almost like a whole episode's worth of buildup in order for the guy to finally get violated by the girl, which was pretty satisfying to see. Though realistically speaking there's no way any remotely normal person would value her orders above actually helping her in that situation but whatever, that's hentai for you

7/10 overall; really wish there were more femdom hentai anime out there, there's no reason it should be this rare outside of doujins and eroge :/
Apr 5, 2020 3:16 AM
Sep 2017
What studio created episode 2? Just curious
May 6, 2020 1:29 AM

Aug 2018
I was gonna dropped the shit of this series in the first episode but after knowing the bitch got raped now the show got better.
Nov 23, 2020 3:28 AM

Jul 2016
What a bait and switch. I understand there's an audience for NTR, and that's fine, but keep that shit separate.

It's a little annoying that the MAL rating has to be for the series as a whole, because the first episode was gold. An easy 10/10.
Then episode 2 is garbage. The art's still good, but it hardly matters when the subject matter is not at all what I'm here for. 2/10

So I guess that means the series averages out at a 6/10. Doesn't feel right, though, because I can see myself rewatching that first episode in isolation, just pretending the second doesn't even exist.
Oct 2, 2022 11:14 AM
Oct 2022
I like hentai a lot

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anata wa Watashi no Mono Episode 1 Discussion

Rieze - Apr 27, 2017

12 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 11, 2022 1:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.