Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2017 2:58 AM
Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Thank goodness Ayumi's (Umine's) world shattered!! She finally realized that it was her personality that was the cause for her ugliness. But, she should stop placing the blame for her life on others...because she get's even uglier (which is next to impossible in Ayumi's body).
Jul 6, 2017 4:09 AM

Dec 2015
I don't know why but...Ayumi's kindness annoyed me in this chapter. And it's really a good thing that she finally realized her that her attitude is the problem - but I guess it will be really hard to change that easily.
Jul 6, 2017 11:33 AM
Apr 2016
Nunnally03 said:
I don't know why but...Ayumi's kindness annoyed me in this chapter. And it's really a good thing that she finally realized her that her attitude is the problem - but I guess it will be really hard to change that easily.
I get what you mean when you got annoyed by Ayumi....She was a little too much when she was nice to Umine....
Sep 22, 2018 10:23 PM

Apr 2013
"There's not a person in the world who doesn't deserve to be loved."

You hear it often enough, but it's something you only say about people who aren't loved; who everyone agrees doesn't deserve it.

Not romantic love, mind you; just an act of compassion or understanding. No one has ever bothered to understand Umine. Everyone except her mother; who doesn't show that she understands except in the moment where Umine is not Umine.

Koshiro is the only one that shows that he understands.

Umine says to Ayumi in the beginning: "Nobody could understand me in that body."

Ayumi not only forgives Umine, she shows that she loves her by showing she understands her. She has to do it. It's the only course of action. Without showing you understand, nothing can happen.

Because nobody understood Umine, and Umine didn't understand anybody, she didn't have any friends.

Because Umine and her mother couldn't come to a mutual understanding, they couldn't communicate.

Because Umine didn't understand Ayumi, she hated her. Because Ayumi misunderstood Umine, she thought Umine wanted to return to her body immediately.

But now Ayumi understands Umine, and she has to make Umine understand her for everything to come to a resolution.

Without coming to an understanding, nothing will start.
Without coming to an understanding, nothing will end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Yodaka Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

2 by Weebookey »»
Jan 12, 2022 10:37 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Yodaka Chapter 15 Discussion

buunny - Aug 18, 2016

15 by MacchiaStella »»
Jul 30, 2021 8:53 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Yodaka Chapter 12 Discussion

Fall - Sep 22, 2018

0 by Fall »»
Sep 22, 2018 9:45 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Yodaka Chapter 11 Discussion

buunny - Aug 18, 2016

1 by Fall »»
Sep 22, 2018 9:37 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Yodaka Chapter 7 Discussion

chierii - Jun 12, 2015

3 by Fall »»
Sep 22, 2018 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.