Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2017 8:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They should of kept singing a bit longer. That voice tone felt natural and consistent imo.

Feels like Yuuta has some doubts and fear about their future. Personally, I think if they work hard enough, they'll succeed. The trio performance this episode was okay I guess, not their best so far though.
Jun 5, 2017 8:28 AM

Nov 2007
Main guy's feeling got stuck as he froze at practice, then went missing after practicing with that energetic guy.

Everyone's worried, and Megane senpai found him.

lol @ that guy making omusubi just because of that reason.

Confessing about his fear (getting on the stage with the one he admires earlier than he expected), and megane senpai said he's the same as they were chasing for the same person, thus he entrusted the role to him. Both of them got IN song (somehow with that senpai). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4RgSzyaw5E

Continue private practice until megane senpai leaves. His teammates send him off in person, and everyone else from faraway.

He crossed his own name out and wrote out main guy's name, which it also shows in main guy's script at the end of ED.

One more week until the performance, and two more eps. left.
tsubasaloverJun 16, 2017 3:06 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 6, 2017 12:28 PM
May 2017
I wanted to hear the full Alexis-Lambert duet..but then Hoshitani chickened out. And whats with Ootori's tsundere demeanor...I mean he refuses to do anything about Hoshitani's problem and instead calls him mean...Hiragi-Hshitani bonding was awesome..sadly Hiragi left right after. Maybe they will stay in touch hmmm.Looks like Nayuki is neglecting their dorm kitchen and hence its a mess...Inumine is a riot. Lol his Tengenji eye mask pfft. Only 2 Episodes more people!!! I wonder how will they incorporate the ending song into the episode itself...
Jun 7, 2017 12:22 PM
Jan 2017
I can't get this episode since hostani frozen reason is simple the person he admired otori is partner of hiragi.since he think otori s irrepressible person is hiragi so he can't replace him as Lambert.the reason otori didn't say anything to hostani is because he know he is the person hostani admired.it's mean you have to removed one person to chose the other.otori cannot select between hiragi and hostani but hostani cannot sing that song is because he know otori's heart is belong to hiragi thought he cannot replace
Jan 20, 2018 9:37 PM
Dec 2017
This show should just stop being cowards and make everyone just gay. gay gay gay gay gaaaaaay. and no one pull that "You're just taking tiny things out of context" crap. Admiration? Don't make me laugh, that is a straight up crush and I would be scared shitless too if I had to do basically a love song with someone I liked. That is a basic romance plot, they even named Ootori as the prince dammit. Jesus. Christ. And the little crushes everywhere, everyone knows that theater kids are all kinds of horny, seconded only by the band kids.
Nov 9, 2021 8:45 AM

Dec 2012
The trio with Tsubasa, Itsuki & Yuta is definitely my favorite S2 performance thus far. It felt like an uplifting answer to "Stand by Dreams" from the first season, only now with Tsubasa able to share the dream and pass it on for Yuta to fulfill.
Mar 18, 2022 1:53 AM

Feb 2020
That insert song was beautiful. Nice performance from Hoshitani, Otori and Hiragi.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2017

31 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 6, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2017

16 by Serafos »»
Mar 18, 2022 3:07 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Mar 17, 2022 1:39 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2017

10 by Serafos »»
Mar 17, 2022 12:04 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2017

14 by Serafos »»
Mar 17, 2022 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.