Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2017 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, I had mixed feelings about this epiosde. The buildup feels necessary but was just boring up to ths point.

Seems like these guys are really motivated for success though. I kinda admire that..
May 22, 2017 8:26 AM

Nov 2007
Creepy guy in depression, and gets everyone's worry including his senpai and main guy.

His teammates, seeing him like that, worries about that, too. His teammate with the glasses worries about him the most.

The true meaning of the two characters... That relates to the relations between the two. Talking over becoming IN song. lol @ "Yuuzai" guy (everything is "yuuzai" for him). Wow, change of his heart.

The two became friends (creepy in another sense) / rivals (still is from competing against the same role, reminded by two other rivals).

lol @ the two ancients thinking about Kaito guy, who left.

Wow, there's also creepy guy and Kaito guy duet in the same CD as the two's IN song today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiAJihUfkPQ

It gets serious next as ending comes (for ancients and the competition).

LisOeuf♪ cover featuring two newly formed friends.
http://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1495517351
tsubasaloverJun 16, 2017 3:06 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 22, 2017 10:33 AM

Oct 2008
Ageha finally got "conquered"!! And he sure dere'd fast holy actually calling him by first name when no one in Team Otori has even reached that stage.

The events in this episode only served to reinforce speculations after what happened last week... I think it's almost certain now that
May 22, 2017 10:42 AM
Jun 2016
Tbh this episode was really boring, they just focused on ageha and hoshitani relationship. Or maybe i'm lacking of Kuga x Toraishi.
May 22, 2017 2:28 PM
Jun 2016
Ageha just isn't that great of a character compared to everyone else no matter how pretty he is
So it's just kind of been really disappointing with whatever is involving him
The potential of every other cast member is just so much better, and now it's just a bit of a waste that this season is focused on him while we could've had something great with Team Hiragi *cries*
I swear the last episode better be the whole Shadow and Lights musical all choreographed out with no interruption and it better blow my freaking mind away so I can forgive this

But Cinderella who?!!!!
May 22, 2017 7:51 PM
Dec 2015
Everyone might thing this episode is boring but i didn`t because this is what was needed not ever episode should be happy and it needed to be serious, I love this episode.. at first we all see that Hoshitani chasing Ageha, it is even in the open.. I always of thought Yuta as a Shadow and he was always of the shadow of everyone but i realize, did we ever think reading between the line... I think i know why they are focusing on these two more.. They are pretty similiar to me,Let me explain this. They both admire somebody and what them to be proud, but they can`t help but what each-other.. The truth i think Riku is afaird to be any from the shadow.. and he was always copying Haruto.. Maybe Yuta finally made him realize that he shouldn`t be pretend to be someone else who he isn`t.

I think this two are more shadow and Light.. Why i think of this?
Riku and Yuta are the opposite of each-other but you can`t help but deny there both amazing, there moon and sun to me and Riku is a guy who longing for friend but he tend to push people away, he doesn`t know what to do or how to change. Yuta is a stubborn yet friendly person, he will do anything to make friends. what does two have in common, the light but with the two it is admiring someone and never give up, This is why i think they fit the play more than anyone.. else It might be Otori-senpai and Hiiragi star but we will be more focus on the other two.. because they are TRUTH star. Yuta finally found all what he was missing and Riku realize that being a copy can`t surpass his admiration... he finally decide to be himself.. those two help each-other without realize.. This is the type of friendship that will last forever. this is why I love this episode because it is amazing even if i miss all the funny and laidback thing..

I think the cinderalla will be Yuta because that how is for me, he has the presence already or it could be Kaito too.

May 24, 2017 7:51 PM

Oct 2011
Beautiful episode. Yuuta ageha duet song ahhhh 😍
May 28, 2017 4:29 AM

Oct 2014
Glad we're finally over Ageha's character. Don't like him one bit, and this episode was pretty boring, though I have to admit that I liked Hoshitani and Ageha's dance number.
May 29, 2017 7:50 AM

May 2010
Ageha is finally dere God this guy had his tsun wall sky high. He deres rlly fast tho.
His singing voice is so deep tho (always wanted to say this) it sorta bothers me a bit but ye its nice.

May 31, 2017 12:40 PM
May 2017
The only plus about this episode was the Ageha-Hoshitani duet tbh. The rest seemed like ordinary filler even if that build-up was necessary...ah well
Mar 17, 2022 12:04 PM

Feb 2020
Fine episode. Ageha's character is pretty boring, but I really liked his duet with Hoshitani.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2017

31 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 6, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2017

16 by Serafos »»
Mar 18, 2022 3:07 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2017

6 by Serafos »»
Mar 18, 2022 1:53 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Mar 17, 2022 1:39 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2017

14 by Serafos »»
Mar 17, 2022 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.