Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2017 9:40 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yum, that was some delicious content if you're into it. The good ol fashion tentacle, futa and orc action. Asagi pretty much got destroyed the entire episode.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 24, 2017 2:01 AM
Feb 2017
It was poor,like very - that's all i can say about that.
Compared to the edge of franchise (old series),this is just poor,low action,low timings,everything is meh.
Just making all the money they can by saving on sourcing.
Feb 24, 2017 4:19 AM
Jan 2013
well that was decent, looking forward for asuka turn
Feb 24, 2017 4:36 AM
Oct 2013
Preggo stomach punch and pressing down on the womb with dick were not bad. I'd say that was lewdest parts.

Quite hard core with the tentacle size and clitoris attacking. About as equal as the clitoris and nipple stabbing in first ep, possibly more in some ways.

Would of prefer more nude though, the tight suit makes it less lewd.

Guess she lost her mind there after a half year to not even remember kou-kun. Didn't get to see the initial sex with orc to lead up to the pregnancy and why she thinks its her husband now though. Would like to see half-orc child birth next at least.
User-sanFeb 24, 2017 5:15 AM
Feb 24, 2017 7:54 AM

Apr 2016
Im not much into futa stuff, but man this was good, what a time to be alive ! can't wait what come next.
Feb 24, 2017 8:19 AM

Apr 2009
sigh, its aight I guess. The art is fine but the way they animate the scenes just kills me. Poor every time now. I guess i'll just forever hate ZIZ stuff at this point. Shame cuz I love the Taimanin Asagi/Taimanin Yukikaze series and wanted animated but in the hands of ZIZ now they are just garbage.
DreddFeb 24, 2017 8:26 AM
Feb 24, 2017 9:11 PM

Dec 2009
REally needs its old animation style back
Mar 5, 2017 3:02 PM
Sep 2016
How many episodes are there in this hentai in total , and can I look forward to another episode ?
Mar 7, 2017 2:53 AM
Mar 2016
Finally, some tentacle in 2017. Asagi got destroyed and i never want her to get back into normal, lol. But, the pacing kinda fast and it's like they just jump into some spot. Not really enjoying the scene.
Mar 13, 2017 4:32 AM

Jun 2015
The Futa scenes were nice but i really want the old animation style back.
Mar 20, 2017 1:55 AM

May 2015
They left to much content out of this OVA... *sigh*
Apr 28, 2017 6:39 AM

Aug 2015
Finally got time to watch the two episodes, and first : wait only 20 or 21 minutes?! damn... they could have easily do 25 or 29 minutes of episode...

I finded it way better than TA 2 oav but not as good as TA 1, animation a bit better too. And I should admit that they really tried to be faithful to the game however that seems pretty rushed (we jump quickly into the scenes).

Moreover, ZIZ didn't fixed the problem of TA 2, we saw a bad ending so Asagi and Sakura can't live the event of TA 3, I was thinking that they might give an explanation but no, TA 3 happen like if Asagi successfully survived and espaced from what arrived in TA 2.

And in the third game, Asagi wore a new white suit, so in the oav where is it lol?

I'm shocked that it was Kou who fucked Asagi in the beginning (lol), I didn't understand well the story of the game but when I saw those scenes where Asagi got banged (and later in the bathroom too) I was thinking that it was a flashback of Kyosuke and her... but with the oav there is no doubt... Little b*stard Kou f*** her.

Concerning episode 2, (I'm not sure about it but) if Asagi is pregnant then ZIZ is going AGAIN for the bad ending... That's a shame because the true ending is great with an situation that pretty much all fans wanted to saw since TA 1. And I didn't saw a "To be continued" so did ZIZ really prepare the rest? or are we going to a new cancellation again?

That's horrible because it seems that episode 3 will adapt Asuka's route and she's really enjoyable... (if you like cyborg)
digi-tonyApr 28, 2017 6:51 AM
Apr 28, 2017 6:50 AM

Apr 2016
digi-tony said:
ZIZ is going AGAIN for the bad ending...

Honestly who cares if we get the "good" or "bad" ending... The more rape, orcs, mindbreak we get the better....
Apr 28, 2017 7:00 AM

Aug 2015
Swagernator said:
The more rape, orcs, mindbreak we get the better..

(there is several "good" and "bad" endings and among all this mess there is the true ending, I say that just because it's boring to saw the same thing everytime) Of course, you're right.
if we get more of mindbreak scenes it's better, one does not prevent the other x)

It's just good to saw a coherent ending (not necessarily an happy ending of course) but that's my point of view, I do not impose it x)

Anyway, we can get better only if ZIZ decide to do a third episode x/

Apr 28, 2017 7:05 AM

Apr 2016
digi-tony said:
Anyway, we can get better only if ZIZ decide to do a third episode x/

Oh i hope we get the third episode :/
Apr 28, 2017 7:20 AM

Aug 2015
Me too, buddy. me too.

Just a last remark, in the game it seems that Muraski and Sakura are brutally killed after all their gang bang rape to be reborn as those tanned demons (don't know if people remember but in the first oav, Oroboro is killed by Asagi and it's only because of this that she can reborn as a demon, the same magic was used on Mu' and Sakura)
However in episode 2, Oroboro just made an allusion that their memories were erased and they were demonized with magic.

So with chance, in episode 3 we get Asuka's route with all her trouble as a prostitute (Swagernator you will certainly like that), a spell to save Sakura and Mu' (if they're not dead) or Asagi is forced to kill them in the arena and then we have the final battle.
But they can litterally go with a totally new plot created for the occasion where pregnant Asagi continue to be tortured night and day (here too you can like it Swager')

But how they're going to deal with the pregnancy and baby troll, mystery.
Apr 30, 2017 7:23 PM
Apr 2017
When is episode 3 coming out?
Aug 3, 2017 7:31 AM

Aug 2015
It seems that there isn't going to be any episode 3...
ZIZ didn't make any announce, ep2 didn't have a "to be continued" and ep2's end is pretty ambiguous, it's made like something is going to happen but... maybe not. (a bit like Annerose ova)

However, ZIZ continue to produce Taimanins live actions movies...

This franchise really need to change studios.
Feb 21, 2018 8:39 PM
Feb 2018
Is there an english version of the manga? I have interest in the plot, and I can only find the Japanese version. I like the futa parts from Asagi 3 and that's about it. This is one of the most beautiful hentai anime I have ever seen(series as a whole) though. Everything else after the first one was just eh to good.
Aug 17, 2018 7:04 AM

Feb 2013
The futanari parts were good but that belly ruined it for me, gross.
Nov 28, 2018 12:58 PM

Oct 2015
Well, guess this finished in episode 02.

It was the Taimanin Asagi I enjoyed most. If it weren't for the rape gangbang in episode 01 I would have enjoyed more as an overall, particularly. Since I enjoyed second episode specially the yuri + futanari scenes.

6/10
May 30, 2019 12:04 PM

May 2008
I got the futa threesome I wanted, but man are the scenes just... rushed and lacking. Things just happen with little rhyme or reason and pretty much no foreplay. A perfect example of in, out, in, out. The best scene was the tentacle scene. *sigh*

I was hoping for animation of when the girls got that heart tattoo. Sakura and Murasaki are supposed to have it, but they just gave them the "ND" and kept in their uniforms. :/ I also wish we got to see more of them mind-breaking Asagi.

Despite everything I've seen, that pose of Sakura and Murasaki fucking her behind looks so funny to me. xD

The old style and direction of 1 is still the best years later. They need to drop this studio, they suck at making good Taimanin hentai.
Jul 11, 2021 8:46 PM

May 2021
A little bit of good then bad, at least this was better than whatever that crap 2 was.
Jan 22, 2023 9:20 PM

Apr 2020
What a whiplash!

I legit hated everything that happened on the first episode, but, holy shit this one made it all be worth, tentacle, orc and specially futa, I couldn't be happier with this episode, there is only one episode left from the Taimanin Asagi saga, and my hopes are up that it will be as good as this episode.
Dec 4, 2023 12:18 AM
Dec 2023
Will there be any new episode or series of taimanin asagi in future
Mar 22, 5:38 AM
Dec 2023
Can anyone tell me how to download it's visual novel please

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimanin Asagi 3 Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Dec 23, 2016

26 by Just_Not »»
Jan 22, 2023 8:58 PM

» Expectations

TechOtaku-h - Nov 20, 2016

12 by digi-tony »»
Apr 27, 2017 4:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.