Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2016 12:51 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was surprisingly better than the first episode. Few plot convenience here and there, but nonetheless still a solid good story. Animation obviously could be better and soundtrack, as expected, still really good :-)
mozgowApr 15, 2021 11:19 AM
Apr 15, 2021 6:47 AM

Aug 2017
There's a certain irony in people from Mars (the name of the god of war) trying to destroy everything.

I wonder if this arc's version of Shildy (that captain) recognizing "Lufy" (Score) is a hint at some reincarnation shenanigans or just fanservice. Or maybe both.
Jun 4, 2023 7:26 PM
Nov 2018
this was such a great improvement over the previous chapter, both in plot and animation
May 25, 5:50 AM
Feb 2020
Idk, I feel like the robots act a bit too emotional but other than that it's pretty good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gall Force: Chikyuu Shou Episode 3 Discussion

mozgow - Sep 20, 2016

3 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
May 25, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Gall Force: Chikyuu Shou Episode 1 Discussion

mozgow - Sep 20, 2016

2 by ims-tokyo »»
Dec 28, 2021 1:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.