Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2015 6:37 PM
Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Just because your life was ruined in the past doesn't mean you have to ruin someone's life now.
"If I'm no beautiful then I won't be loves by anyone" - This girl has serious issues. Just because you have a terrible life doesn't mean that NO ONE fucking loves you. And that doesn't mean that you won't be loved in the future. And it's not worth ruining someone else's happiness for the sake of your own. Like grow up and stop dwelling on the past.
And there are ways to become a person that people can love, just because you're ugly doesn't mean you can't be loved, it just takes time.
I wrote a little more than I should have....

And getting Kaga into Umine's body? I'd love to see them try.
Jun 13, 2015 11:55 PM

May 2013
i totally agree and then i don't. this girl is (probably) 15, she hasn't become her most beautiful yet, but instead of discovering herself and loving her own beauty, she takes somebody's own. i hate when they tell the other person's side in a manga. like you're not just a mean character you've done something wrong. idc if you've had a sad past. everyone has shit happen to them, but it doesn't mean anyone has the right to treat others like shit.

after reading this chapter, i still think umine is salty, bitter, and sour. like stay pressed, but get out of the bitch's body
Jun 30, 2017 2:47 AM
Apr 2016
Seriously, though!! Umine has the nerve of blaming her lackluster life on someone else. Just change it with your own hands!!! I was/am not the most beautiful person in my circle of friends and there were people who teased me and guess what....I worked hard to change that by working out, taking care of my skin, studying harder, and trying to become kinder, more polite, and a better person in general. When you give in, harden your heart, and make it someone else's problem....that is when you become truly ugly.

PS: This is longer than I thought it would be...
Sep 22, 2018 8:49 PM

Apr 2013
Not everyone is created equal. Some people have work harder than others to glimpse even a sliver of success. Someone's biggest problem can easily be someone else's daily routine.

We're not all strong, but we don't all have to be.

We just have to avoid giving up entirely.

Umine gave up entirely.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Yodaka Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

2 by Weebookey »»
Jan 12, 2022 10:37 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Yodaka Chapter 15 Discussion

buunny - Aug 18, 2016

15 by MacchiaStella »»
Jul 30, 2021 8:53 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Yodaka Chapter 13 Discussion

animeotaku4911 - Jun 30, 2017

3 by Fall »»
Sep 22, 2018 10:23 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Yodaka Chapter 12 Discussion

Fall - Sep 22, 2018

0 by Fall »»
Sep 22, 2018 9:45 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Yodaka Chapter 11 Discussion

buunny - Aug 18, 2016

1 by Fall »»
Sep 22, 2018 9:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.