Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2014 3:53 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Husband was unfaithful after all and didn't want his wife's body but her sister's instead.

He was NTRed for some time, but he was just after the body in the end. So much for being married.

And lol at the teacher death by snoo snoo

Green hair girl killed all the bad guys by asking her master SO it was a happy end of sorts
User-sanNov 19, 2014 4:10 AM
Feb 17, 2018 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
I thought it was neat that they used roulette to decide who would fornicate with Asuka first.
Nov 10, 2018 1:30 PM

Jul 2009
First episode was good, but the rest was kinda meh. Good premise ruined by the convoluted storytelling. At least the scenes were hot.
Mar 18, 2019 4:16 AM
Jan 2014
Damn this was awful. The art and animation was already mediocre, but got a lot worse in this episode. During the first scene with Miku and the homeless guys, her pussy looked like someone spilled macaroni all over the place or something. Really ugly looking, and probably not intended to be uncensored.

I still don't understand how much of the first series is canon in this one. The first ep had a bunch of flashbacks to the first series, suggesting that it was canon, but then in this Miku loses her virginity again, so it's just really inconsistent.
Aug 27, 2023 8:27 PM

Nov 2010
Finally! This is the episode I was looking for. It has many scenes that arouse me, and the sex scenes are long enough. Excellent gangr*ping and screwing those cute girl's holes simultaneously!

I wouldn't mind ending up in Ryosuke's situation. Welp, it sucks that other men are r*ping his wife, but at least he gets to f*ck other pretty girls. It's not so bad, IMO. It's better than other NTRs where the MC doesn't get to f*ck at all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyouhaku II (Second): Mou Hitotsu no Ashita - The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Nov 19, 2014

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 27, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » Kyouhaku II (Second): Mou Hitotsu no Ashita - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Nov 17, 2014

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 27, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.