Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2014 12:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, the mystery thickens... They will need all the help they can get if they want to get through this. That murder at the end kinda creeped me out.
Stark700Oct 31, 2014 1:07 AM
Oct 31, 2014 7:52 AM

Jul 2008
..so I'm gonna go ahead and assume a pseud-rape occurred.

Also NOOOOOO, she's dead! >. <
Oct 31, 2014 8:58 AM

May 2013
They killed off the best girl in my opinion.
Dec 17, 2014 4:21 PM

Dec 2013
I can't believe it, the only sane character is dead...
Dec 24, 2014 7:40 PM

Jun 2010
I don't understand why he keeps saying "I have to repent for what I've done". He's just being a normal person. I can't believe they killed off that girl though):
RockCentipedeJan 11, 2015 3:31 PM
Jan 15, 2015 9:02 AM

Jul 2013
This has been a great read so far. Really on the edge of your seat type manga. I love the mix of psychological and supernatural horror vibes. I felt that some of the twists were too predictable but they manage to play with them really well keeping it interesting. Will definitely be continuing this one.

Extra Note: The English translation for the title is also weird as I would read it as "Person who is going to die soon" but maybe it's too literal. "Seeking for Death" does have that mystery tone to it, making death its own character.

Plus Haju for the win. I always pick the yandere.
Mar 9, 2015 1:26 PM

Mar 2011
Are there going to be anymore chapters of this? Looks like the last one was in October. Would really love to know what happens..
Mar 2, 2017 7:59 PM

May 2009
So I get that sonoda utako is an anagram of satou nodoka, but why? Why not just use a completely different name? Did I miss something or does she just really like all the letters in her name? Actually why make up a fake name at all? The very next page she even says "you found out, not like that poses any problem whatsoever".

Well at least twintails is coming to her senses now. since prez is gone and MC got fucked (lit and fig) we need a normie to continue the plot. I complained before that he actions didn't really match her char, so I'm glad to see that she came to her senses. Even if she's super dumb. Unfortunately they've been giving her a lot of flashbacks and are trying super hard to make her likable again so I get the feeling that she isn't going to be around for much longer.

As for prez's death, she kind of just shoved her way into the series in the first place. She had no real purpose aside from being another one of MC's hoes and advancing plot while childhood friend was preoccupied with crazy people things. Also, did she die from beetle overdose like in the video? We didn't really get a clear cause of death so it's hard to say if the video was even involved. What happens if someone dies in a way not described by the video?

I still feel very much that the video so far has done absolutely nothing to anyone in this manga so far. Why is everyone so freaked out about it. Although it does seem like at least Haju is no longer concerned with the video and is just doing crazy shit cause she wants to.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Jan 18, 2022 12:06 AM
I like water

Feb 2020
I love the chapter, but NOOOOO THE ONLY CHARACTER THAT I RESPECT DIED T_T I wonder if because of Aoi's death, Mikoto will lose her sanity again, I hope it's not like that

More topics from this board

» [spoiler] Riku's death [/spoiler]

AwfulPerson - May 9, 2023

0 by AwfulPerson »»
May 9, 2023 6:01 AM

Poll: » Mousugu Shinu Hito Chapter 16 Discussion

babymilo91 - Jun 23, 2015

29 by goldfishluke »»
Feb 14, 2022 12:49 PM

Poll: » Mousugu Shinu Hito Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2015

2 by ANormalUser »»
Jan 18, 2022 12:39 AM

Poll: » Mousugu Shinu Hito Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

6 by ANormalUser »»
Jan 17, 2022 11:56 PM

Poll: » Mousugu Shinu Hito Chapter 8 Discussion

Hidden_Joker - May 5, 2014

8 by ANormalUser »»
Jan 17, 2022 11:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.