Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2014 10:07 AM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that's the last episode for me. I watched the broadcast edit which has 37 instead of 38 episodes. Meaning I lost a whole episode worth of content. QQ
But it was very hard to find S4, so I'm not too bummed out. Now to wait for S5 in 2015. :>

The cliffhanger this season is a killer though! So inconclusive.
- Why was Meng Tian summoned back? Has Ying Zheng arrived in Sanghai to board the Mirage?
- How will Rong be saved now!?
- Why is Quicksand appearing before the Mohist School? Are they planning to start an alliance?
- Why is Zifang there!? The middleman or betraying the Mohist School? (And when/how will the Mohist School regain their inner skills?)
- The trio just boarded Mirage! How will Yue-er and Tianming be reunited?? When will she return?
- Who are the people who scaled the great wall? Looks like the mountain people to me, but likely also the neighbouring kingdom or Shi Lan's clan? o.o
- Who is that new character that was introduced but never appeared again? The one who crawled through some guy's legs on the bridge.
- What will happen to Blackie and Big Boar? D;

Ugh, 3 more seasons to go. Of course I'm looking forward to the further improvement of animation, but I hate cliffhangers. This show is gradually growing more grand in scale, so by the last season I'm thinking ShaoYu will have gathered the remnants of his kingdom and take on Ying Zheng. I'm looking forward to Tianming improving more, and hopefully showing more of that swordsmanship he did against the Ying Yang School. (KUNG PAO CHICKEN!!)

Battles this season were great: ShaoYu vs. The General, Baifeng vs. Xiao Zhi, Tianming vs. Ying Yang and all the other skirmishes and fights. Ample character development (for Chilan) and I think the pacing is as usual. I'm interested to see also how the Net Trap Organization will play it's role. I was tricked into thinking they would do alot this season, but didn't look like they did. ShaoYu x ShiLan development was also nice and cute. I hope to see more development for ShiLan, I'm interested in her backstory. Would also like to see more of what is happening to Yue-er. So far each season has gotten more episodes than the last, so I'm hoping that's the case for the next 3 as well. Now to wait!
Oct 20, 2014 3:10 PM
Apr 2014
Mirorin said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that's the last episode for me. I watched the broadcast edit which has 37 instead of 38 episodes. Meaning I lost a whole episode worth of content. QQ
But it was very hard to find S4, so I'm not too bummed out. Now to wait for S5 in 2015. :>

The cliffhanger this season is a killer though! So inconclusive.
- Why was Meng Tian summoned back? Has Ying Zheng arrived in Sanghai to board the Mirage?
- How will Rong be saved now!?
- Why is Quicksand appearing before the Mohist School? Are they planning to start an alliance?
- Why is Zifang there!? The middleman or betraying the Mohist School? (And when/how will the Mohist School regain their inner skills?)
- The trio just boarded Mirage! How will Yue-er and Tianming be reunited?? When will she return?
- Who are the people who scaled the great wall? Looks like the mountain people to me, but likely also the neighbouring kingdom or Shi Lan's clan? o.o
- Who is that new character that was introduced but never appeared again? The one who crawled through some guy's legs on the bridge.
- What will happen to Blackie and Big Boar? D;

Ugh, 3 more seasons to go. Of course I'm looking forward to the further improvement of animation, but I hate cliffhangers. This show is gradually growing more grand in scale, so by the last season I'm thinking ShaoYu will have gathered the remnants of his kingdom and take on Ying Zheng. I'm looking forward to Tianming improving more, and hopefully showing more of that swordsmanship he did against the Ying Yang School. (KUNG PAO CHICKEN!!)

Battles this season were great: ShaoYu vs. The General, Baifeng vs. Xiao Zhi, Tianming vs. Ying Yang and all the other skirmishes and fights. Ample character development (for Chilan) and I think the pacing is as usual. I'm interested to see also how the Net Trap Organization will play it's role. I was tricked into thinking they would do alot this season, but didn't look like they did. ShaoYu x ShiLan development was also nice and cute. I hope to see more development for ShiLan, I'm interested in her backstory. Would also like to see more of what is happening to Yue-er. So far each season has gotten more episodes than the last, so I'm hoping that's the case for the next 3 as well. Now to wait!

was there an extra episode I didn't know?

Men Tian was summoned back from the red dragon scroll he received (only very urgent it will be used, unlike the black dragon scroll, which consists of the codes that have already been cracked by the Mohist school). As you see at the end the Xiongnu had started a major invasion beyond Great Wall, Meng Tian is racing back to help.

Those guys who climbed the wall are called Xiongnu from Mongolia, in accordance to some of the chinese history I read, Meng Tian was the one who defeated them and built the Great Wall.

New character known as Han Xin, the general who help Liu Ban to establish the Han Dynasty after defeating Shao Yu, he unfortunately was later executed for by the Han Emperor of false charges.

Season 5 Trailer had been released.
Jul 31, 2017 5:44 PM
Feb 2016
Truly a 10/10 finale. Glad that this masterpiece finally gets the recognition it deserves.
Jul 31, 2017 7:07 PM
Feb 2016
JL17 said:
Clayer said:
Truly a 10/10 finale. Glad that this masterpiece finally gets the recognition it deserves.

If you look at the stats for the show, you can see that 99% of the "people" who rated this show a 10 are bots. So, no, this show isn't getting and doesn't deserve any recognition.

Damn, you're smart. Never would figure that out. What didn't you like though, I thought the show was amazing.
Dec 21, 2018 2:07 PM

Jun 2011
my gosh this season was amazing, triumph all the other seasons combined. Every characters have their own agenda and story that I find intriguing, especially Wei Zhuang and the poison girl with him. I am extremely glad that Tianming is actually starting to grow, albeit very, very slowly, but he's actually progressing, starting with the mechanism thing.. it felt so gratifying, after 4 seasons long of lamenting his lack of development.. He was supposed to be the hero of the show, and it's halfway past the show and he was still the same old brat.

Really nice to hear that there's a total of 7 seasons planned as well.. I really love long running series, just wish that it's all out so I can watch it all in one go though. According to wiki, it's supposed to cover over 30 years period of time span, it sure doesn't feel like it lol.

Onto season 5! Hopefully season 6 starts airing soon. I sure hope that they don't stop producing it mid way or something.. would suck to have watched up to season 5 only for it to be canned.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 3, 2021 1:23 AM

May 2018
This series became one of my favorites, I didn't expect that much from this series but after finishing season 3 and season 4 I'm pretty much convinced that this is one of the best series I've watched with a great selection of characters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue: Wanli Changcheng Episode 21 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Dec 4, 2018

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 4, 2018 11:34 AM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue 4: The Great Wall Episode 16 Discussion

Mirorin - Aug 4, 2014

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 4, 2018 8:53 AM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue 4: The Great Wall Episode 13 Discussion

Mirorin - Aug 4, 2014

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 4, 2018 5:17 AM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue 4: The Great Wall Episode 8 Discussion

Mirorin - Aug 3, 2014

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 3, 2018 4:17 PM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue 4: The Great Wall Episode 7 Discussion

Mirorin - Aug 3, 2014

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 2, 2018 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.