Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shugo Chara!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2009 5:53 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Rika is happy in her room about Utau's live. She got the ticket from Amu.

Amu brought Hikaru and Rika to backstage to see Utau. When Rika saw her, she became harden.

Dia saw Utau and they don't feel strange at all.

Rika expressed to Utau that her song encouraged Rika.

Yoru sent Utau and Amu Ikuto's photos through their cellphones, so they know how he is.

Hikaru expressed that the song is useless, and Rika says Utau's song will touch him. A x-egg followed Rika from her house! (no wonder one of them didn't gather around last night) Hikaru saw their conversation, but didn't feel afraid. x-egg, who just like to hear Utau's song, acted which Amu sensed it and chara-naried with Miki.

Concert began.

... lol @ that x-egg and Rika! Utau's song and Amu's saying about how Utau is trying her best stopped it and Amu was able to lock on to her.

After that, Utau, during her concert expressed what Rika said and Utau said fans encouraged her, too.

Hikaru, before getting into his car, he said that Rika's interesting like Amu.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 16, 2009 7:47 PM

Aug 2007
i skipped all of the kiddy crap and went to the real anime.

i'm just glad Utau's songs didn't turn kiddy, too.
Oct 16, 2009 8:00 PM

Sep 2008
WHOA, did tsubasalover actually emit an emotion?

Toyosaki, Aki's voice continues to bother me...
DARN I got 1 shugoluck again, no love for Dia choosers. =[
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2009 8:09 PM

Apr 2008
well ... the only interesting part of this episode is as usual the real show ... the others are just extra

Oct 16, 2009 8:45 PM

Feb 2008
The anime is too short, they shouldn't even bother put the extra. Oh well they could do that put have length the anime.
Nana Mizuki still wonderfull like always. :P

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 16, 2009 9:29 PM

May 2008
the extra is funny

Utau is one of my fav Nana Mizuki characters

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 16, 2009 10:28 PM
Mar 2008
Meh Utau didn't seem to act like herself this episode. Sure they're friends but their not really friendly with each other.
Plus why would Utau want to see Gozen? What with all he put her through. And why didn't he say anything about how she's now a competitor or say anything about Utau's X-egg drawing talents etc.

Also it looks like their going to push RikkaxHikaru. I'll have to see how that pans out.
Oct 16, 2009 10:49 PM

Apr 2009
Since the kiddy crap the show has shorten too much and it is now where near as good as the last 2 seasons shame. Putting this one on the dropped line reluctantly.
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Oct 16, 2009 11:54 PM
Oct 2008
Ahh, it's so wonderful seeing Amu has grown up a bit. Or is it just that Rikka is so.. childish that Amu seems grown up? I don't know.

Utau was to nice. She should be more rough like she was before.
Oct 17, 2009 12:00 AM

May 2009
I luuuuv Utau!
She's most of the reason I luved this episode ^^
She sings awesomely and is so pretty :]
Yeah...its cool how Yoru took the little pics of Ikuto..haha :D
Oct 17, 2009 4:02 AM

Mar 2009
I liked it.

Oct 17, 2009 4:17 AM

Aug 2009
Not gonna lie, it's kinda growin on me. pucchi puchi, cosplay girls and everything haha. Also I think I'm in love with the short curly hair girl in the girl band that sings the opening.

I think all u guys that are dissapointed should let this one grow on you as well. 'Cause after all, we've watched 2 seasons of our beloved shugo chara and I think we should support it! (morally anyway, I'm one of those Torrent/DDL guys) In any case, after 102 episodes, you've just got so much momentum ya know? haha
Oct 17, 2009 7:04 AM

Oct 2008
It was good. Not saying it was awesome just good. I'm getting a little tired of all the extras besides the fortunes at the end which i really look forward to. Utau made the episode a little more worthwhile. Her singing really does re-energize people.
Oct 17, 2009 10:04 AM

Jul 2007
i picked suu :3 i shall head to the library >:3 lol i think the episode is too short D: but i love seening hikaru :3
Oct 17, 2009 3:28 PM

Nov 2007
Utau (Nana) is such a great singer.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 17, 2009 9:36 PM

Sep 2008
i fell god while hearing that song....i wonder what kind of battle we would get if amu went to rikka´s room
i thought that amu should have transformed in amulet dia this episode....i ven choose dia egg thinking that and well.....1star for me
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 18, 2009 3:34 AM

Mar 2009
I liked the episode, I want to see what Hikaru means by study Rikka, that was a bit weird =P

CurseDestiny said:
Since the kiddy crap the show has shorten too much and it is now where near as good as the last 2 seasons shame. Putting this one on the dropped line reluctantly.

It may be short, but the actual episode parts are still pretty good I find.. I wouldn't drop it just coz it's gotten shorter..
Oct 18, 2009 3:05 PM

May 2008
Eh...it's getting a bit weird for me. Utau wasn't Utau. She was..someone else. Don't really know who, but it wasn't Utau. Someone dressed up as her and took her place this episode :/

A little boring imo. I thought this season was going to be better than Doki..

Oct 19, 2009 4:03 AM

May 2009
CherryHawk said:
Not gonna lie, it's kinda growin on me. pucchi puchi, cosplay girls and everything haha. Also I think I'm in love with the short curly hair girl in the girl band that sings the opening.

I think all u guys that are dissapointed should let this one grow on you as well. 'Cause after all, we've watched 2 seasons of our beloved shugo chara and I think we should support it! (morally anyway, I'm one of those Torrent/DDL guys) In any case, after 102 episodes, you've just got so much momentum ya know? haha

Pretty much my sentiment as well. I'm not saying it's the best ever, but after seeing three episodes thusfar, it's getting tolerable to the point where I can find myself enjoying the show for what it's worth. I'm technically still in it for the anime part only, but I'm not skipping the rest, because I find that it DOES have a certain charm to it that takes a while to sink in. Maybe in due time, I'll start liking the whole show.

Anyway, did Hikaru just confess that he likes Rikka? Sure seems like it. Well, hanging around her would probably shake him out of that overly formal attitude he displays pretty fast, so this could be a good thing.

And I bet we'll need another 25 episodes to learn that Amu finds out that Rikka has been fostering X-Eggs in her home.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2009 6:28 PM

Jul 2007
Pucchi Puchi has actually gotten pretty funny, with much of the credit going to Su.

Dokki Doki... Rikka's going to get tiresome pretty fast methinks.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Feb 25, 2010 3:31 PM

Nov 2009
AHAHA poor miki in the begining XD ah i love pucchi puchi now... hehe and the actual story line is awesome!!! i love rika... hikaru annoyes me though... XP lol oh well... woohoo next epi here i come!!! X3
May 28, 2010 2:04 PM

Jan 2010
Got 4 shugoluck. Yay.

I liked this episode it was okay. ^^
Sep 18, 2022 12:30 AM

Feb 2014
Nooo Miki switched bodies with the cat xD

I like Utau's new song!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2009

26 by Tiulenka »»
May 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 13, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 20, 2022 2:39 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 6, 2009

16 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 30, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 5:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2009

13 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 18, 2022 1:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.