Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2014 7:40 PM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awesome battle against 3WA to end the Season...

May 25, 2019 8:31 PM

Aug 2015
Good original series style episode. Could've used some one-liners, but I'll take it.

Interesting to see not only has Poporo's wife left him but his wife was apparently white or Asian. I think the biggest problem with Flash in general is that I think no one involved knew how to write crime stories or Dirty Pair, hence the thin plots and reference back into other genres of anime.
Nov 15, 2019 2:17 PM

Aug 2012
And my Dirty Pair Marathon comes to an end. Quite a bombastic end too, this was a very good action episode and it was fun to have the chief be more of the focus though still not sure why they changed him but oh well.

This final Arc to Flash was solid but I didn't like it quite as much as the second arc (missed Touma).

I think If I were to rank the whole franchise Dirty Pair Flash would be a solid 2nd to the original 10 episode OVA. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked Flash overall, it surpassed my expectations by quite alot. I even came to love the Character designs in this version almost as much as the original. Especially Kei who was awesome in Flash.

I can see why some might not have liked Dirty Pair Flash as much as the original version stuff but as someone who loves both the styles I really really enjoyed it in the end. Especially the humor of Flash, which was probably the best across the whole franchise.

Any lovers of Dirty Pair Flash should give Hyper Police a watch, a similar show in many ways and also very good.
Feb 9, 2020 10:16 PM

Apr 2014
this ep was really great and a good way to end the series of flash this ep was basically just like watching the original and thats one of the things that flash lacked the most of is what this ep had

lets see imo flash isnt bad but at the same time isnt great either besides lie a few things that i did like as for the original i just feel like just had so much more going for it and just felt more solid even Kei and Yuri id have the original Kei and Yuri was so much better than flash versions of them

all in all the original was the better series was flash was just flashy at time but just lacked a lot of what the original had which is why i feel with flash 3 they tried real hard to make it as close to the original as they could especially the last 2 eps

all in all dirty pair and flash as a whole was a nice watch but honestly i dont think id ever watch this series again as it was ok but just not something that i could honestly watch more than once but will say i miss the old art styles of old anime as i loved the art in both the original and flash

lastly i honestly wonder how dirty pair would look like if they ever decided to bring the series back now thats something i would be interested to see but honestly who knows if thatll ever happen

all in all a fun watch to say the least
DazeFireFeb 10, 2020 7:27 PM
"one step at a time"
Mar 7, 7:46 PM
Feb 2022
And with this the Dirty Pair anime comes to an end. It was a good watch. Goodbye Yuri, and Kei from both versions.
Aug 15, 6:59 AM

May 2018
Kind of liked Dirty Pair Flash OVA 1, but Dirty Pair Flash OVA 2 and Dirty Pair Flash OVA 3 were cringe fest, except that last action heavy, infrastructure destruction filled episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dirty Pair Flash 3 Episode 4 Discussion

Hawksman - Aug 2, 2014

4 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 7, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Dirty Pair Flash 3 Episode 3 Discussion

Hawksman - Aug 2, 2014

3 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 7, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Dirty Pair Flash 3 Episode 2 Discussion

Hawksman - Aug 2, 2014

3 by Kristiwazhere »»
Nov 14, 2022 12:39 AM

Poll: » Dirty Pair Flash 3 Episode 1 Discussion

Hawksman - Jul 10, 2014

1 by glassknuckles »»
May 24, 2019 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.