Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2009 10:02 PM

Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
that was kind of a dumb ending. even if it does have another season.
I want your soul... so please, click.
Sep 6, 2009 4:08 AM

Oct 2008
well.. I don't think the ending was dumb...well...it's a bit disappointment cause it ended abruptly, however I think this anime is just a prologue, that's why it created this way *though I wanna see more Yuki and Shuichi

i give it 4/5
心の闇は、もう消えない
Dec 17, 2009 4:12 AM

Apr 2009
It has another SEASON?!!?? I didnt know this ~_~......
Anyway, I agree with chibiryuichi. it wasnt a satisfying ending at all. I was so aggrivated..~_~.... Like u said i want to see More!!^o^ ^_^
Whats sad is, you could trust a complete stranger more then your best friend

A forbidden love is all i desire: cause when its forbidden...its real.
Oct 30, 2010 3:17 AM

Jul 2010
Ryuuichi is so sweet *o*
Dec 16, 2010 9:15 PM
Sep 2010
So me and my friends made a marathon of this show and I thought it was going to be average, but it was surprisingly pretty good. The endign seemed kind of abrupt but if I want more info I could always search wikipedia.

Anyway, my favorite character was Ryuuichi. I liked his kiddish nature and how scatterbrain he was. He is kind of similar to Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.
Uploader53
Mar 21, 2011 11:46 PM

Nov 2009
nyan, after i watch the ovas, i'm gonna go read the manga, nyahaha!!!! \(>w<)/

the ending was a bit abrupt, but much more than i expected of a short series, fo sho ( ~w0)d
May 4, 2011 8:51 AM

Apr 2010
it's good. this anime is above average :)
Aug 26, 2011 10:30 PM

Mar 2011
(6/10). Was quite disappointed. Ehh, I know I shouldn't be comparing but after watching NANA and watching Nakamura's BL, felt no spark from this anime..meh. No development. At all.
Apr 28, 2012 2:12 PM

Apr 2012
Shit, the main couple didn't take forever, but I loved the anime ^^
Dec 3, 2012 7:28 AM

Dec 2009
This was so freaking bad. I like shounen-ai/yaoi, but that was crap. That stupid kid as main character and his stupidity, wow. I just wasted time.

1/10
LiinahDec 3, 2012 7:32 AM
Apr 19, 2014 4:06 AM
Aug 2013
WHAAAAT!? Why does'nt anyone like this! It's amazing- Shuichi is dumb but that's what's makes him special if you want cliche ukes read something from Minami Haruka
Also Yuki is made to be with Shuichi such a cold guy~ to make things even
The soundtrack fits the atmosphre and all the characters are well thought
The only thing I agree with is the fact that the ending was'nt that good...I want more I need answers!
Auntie mode:
I shaw not endure such mockery from lowlifes such as you! Beware...Oh, ho, ho, ho~
May 21, 2014 10:08 AM
May 2014
God damn! That ending was so abrupt! I mean, I liked how Shuichi and Yuki did sort of end up together at the end, but it was so ambiguous and so out of nowhere. Like, as soon as the credits music started rolling, I just went "NO! YOU NEED TO FUCKING CONTINUE!". Shame there's not much else to watch, besides the OVA's. Maybe I should just continue with the manga....

Overall, 7.5/10, a pretty above-average series. I might rewatch it again someday, who knows? :3
Sep 29, 2014 8:54 PM

Jul 2012
Uhhh okay. That was a lame ending lol. I thought this show would be better and more exciting but it was really toned down and lackluster overall. Hey, if it's a BL, it should be well written. If not, then at least have dem doki dokis. This show had neither.

What I liked:
- Hiro and Ayata
- Hiro
- Did I mention Hiro? I liked that kid.

What I disliked:
- Main character acts like a whiny shoujo protagonist
- Love interest is so emo and a jerk
- Too many "anime" expressions and weird costumes
- Awkward romantic relationship
- Bad music
- The producer/boss
- Animation/art issues. It's pretty outdated so whatever

...But I'll watch the sequel.
Oct 20, 2014 10:53 AM

Mar 2013
That was unexpectedly bad. Actually, the first shounen-ai/yaoi show that I didn't enjoy at all. The main character with pink hair, I don't even remember his name well, never took anything seriously, I mean, what the hell with those costumes? Ayaka, Seguchi, Aizawa and Sakuma were nothing but disgustingly annoying characters with a lame background and were there just to serve as filler. Pointless as fuck.
Also romance? What romance? I saw everything but romance on here. The straight romances had more development than the main couple.
What I really liked about this show, was the ending song. It was really good. And Yuki and Claude, made up for everything else, since I really liked them, probably the only interesting characters in this show. Everything else, lame as fuck. I have no other words to describe it.
HeiizeSep 27, 2018 7:59 PM
Oct 24, 2014 9:35 AM

Aug 2013
I agree with everyone that the show ended in a strange place.

Overall, this show was slightly above average. The only character that I truly liked was Hiro. He was a very good friend.

6/10
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
May 18, 2015 6:52 AM

Apr 2014
The ending...are you kidding me...I honestly loved this show but the ending was a real let down. Over all still a really good show and I actually really like Shuichi haha I didn't find him too annoying. Might read the manga now.
Jul 8, 2015 11:31 PM
Apr 2015
Shuuichi falling down from the jetplane, hitting the stage ground, ended up looking fine and still able to carry on with his performances, that logic. I did not enjoy the last episode.
Sep 3, 2015 2:30 PM

Apr 2014
Ugh I rewatched this and the ending it's like it hurts my soul, it's so unsatisfying and leaves me with an icky feeling lol still love this anime though.
Dec 14, 2015 1:24 AM

Nov 2012
What troubled me besides their thin eyebrows, that I wrote on episode 1 discussion, was the fact Yuki sort of looks like my lady neighbour. It was a bit awkward to watch.
Oct 23, 2016 1:45 PM

Apr 2014
Rewatched again and now I kinda like the ending lol wtf, it somehow suits it. Idk.
Dec 29, 2020 7:01 AM

Feb 2017
13 episodes later and I still have no idea what the hell this show is. An absurd non-resolution to the overlying drama, Shuichi dropping out of a jet plane... I don’t even know where to start. Gravitation defies critical analysis (although I’m still gonna try) — it just does things, and that’s most of its charm. Giving this a 6/10 because it was certainly more enjoyable than not, but I can’t really call it good. Music was nice (even if Rage Beat was overused) and the characters mostly grew on me (although I still have no idea what the purpose of Fujisaki was and the ASK drama also seemed completely unnecessary). The drama was hard to take seriously in general — it felt like the show alternated between serious and completely unserious at the drop of a hat and the surreal comedy elements didn’t help with that. The resolutions were often comical despite the show trying to set them up and play them as seriously and dramatically beforehand (see Eiri’s tragic backstory). There also wasn’t really any development in the relationship either and the last episode reinforced that.

Essentially I don’t really get what this was going for? It was kinda funny, kinda charming, and the characters and relationship were a little endearing, but the show being consistently ridiculous often felt like the sole source of entertainment. It didn’t really commit to that aspect enough to carry it, but the other aspects didn’t really go much of anywhere so... yeah, I’m just confused.
Jun 4, 2021 5:26 PM

Jan 2021
What a dumb ending!!!! T_T
Jan 28, 2022 4:55 PM
Dec 2021
it is a good one. Quantum.
Jan 28, 2022 4:58 PM
Jul 2018
My first yaoi, wish it had more episodes though
Jun 27, 2023 1:47 AM
Jul 2021
Well that was such an anticlimactic ending! WTF!

WTF show? Did they end it like this 'cause they actually thought there was going to be a S2? 

Well I come from well into the future and it doesn't look like there's ever going to be a second season.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Sep 22, 2023 7:11 AM
Jul 2015
Why no one discuss bout eiri almost got raped by his tutor by his tutor preffered selling him first

Also the blondie boss also sus obsession everyone gay for eiri tbh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gravitation Episode 2 Discussion

suki78787 - Aug 23, 2009

10 by SilverCrono »»
Sep 20, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Gravitation Episode 11 Discussion

suki78787 - Aug 30, 2009

6 by Dawizz »»
Jun 27, 2023 1:42 AM

Poll: » Gravitation Episode 6 Discussion

minkie - Mar 20, 2011

5 by BurntFlower »»
Jan 26, 2023 5:44 PM

Poll: » Gravitation Episode 12 Discussion

suki78787 - Aug 30, 2009

2 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 4, 2021 5:25 PM

Poll: » Gravitation Episode 10 Discussion

minkie - Mar 21, 2011

4 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 4, 2021 5:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.