Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Peach Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2009 11:45 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
she should just kill Sae and get it over with, there's no way she'll ever stop torturing Momo as long as they're both still alive.
Jul 24, 2009 8:22 PM

Feb 2008
Pfft. Sae is such a 2-d character it's unreal.
Like any normal person get's incredible opportunities to ruin everyones life at the drop of a hat.
Jun 16, 2010 5:06 PM
Nov 2009
i keep thinking,if this was a more violent show like School Days, well, if you saw the end you know what im thinking.. don't want to spoil that show if you haven't seen it
Jul 27, 2010 7:06 PM

Sep 2009
I kind of liked Sae for a second when she was there when Momo needed her and how she gave Kairi good advice.

But really why did she set up Touji with Momo?? I thought she was supposed to be a good friend now?? I'm not upset about it because I want Momo to be with Touji but I'm confused about where Sae stands...

- Our Drill will be the Drill that Pierces the Heavens! -
http://DRILLtotheHeavens.com

Nov 6, 2011 4:17 AM

Sep 2008
sxymegger said:
I kind of liked Sae for a second when she was there when Momo needed her and how she gave Kairi good advice.

But really why did she set up Touji with Momo?? I thought she was supposed to be a good friend now?? I'm not upset about it because I want Momo to be with Touji but I'm confused about where Sae stands...

Sae just seems to like drama, IMO. A lot of it. I'm not really sure where she is going with this, either. She seems to just like watching Momo suffer, though, whether it is over personal decisions or over things that Sae herself has done or screwed up.

I liked her for a second, too, until I realised that she was just giving both Kairi and Momo advice so that she could watch more drama unfold. I wished she could have turned around as a character and turned into a good, supportive friend for Momo... but apparently that's too miraculous of a change and too much to ask for, since it's obviously not happening anytime soon.
Nov 5, 2012 5:51 AM
Nov 2011
It's hard to say whether Sae meant this as a test, or a way to screw with momo, but you have to admit, that Momo hasn't said much about how she felt about toji since the break up. If Kairi is trying to clear his head of the baggage, Momo needs to get heir bearings too. I'm not sure whether Toji being there at this point is good or not though.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 17, 2013 1:51 AM

Sep 2011
I have this weird feeling that she is going to end up as a whore by the end of this anime.

"FUCK IT I'LL TAKE BOTH OF YOU!"
May 22, 2014 11:40 AM

May 2012
SAE!!! Stop messing with Momo's life! Really nice episode with some strong development though!
Apr 15, 2019 10:08 PM

Aug 2017
I like Sae. I like her mischievous antics. She keeps the show going. And she looks good in the bikini shoot.

Dunce Toji is back, let's see how this goes.
Jun 21, 2019 8:16 AM

Nov 2016
Sae will never be satisfied, it's kinda crazy xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 4 Discussion

flaxman85 - Oct 31, 2012

24 by Haze8981 »»
Jul 13, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 11 Discussion

Casperkid15 - Jan 22, 2011

10 by apeaboi »»
Jun 8, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 10 Discussion

hallioe - Jan 2, 2010

16 by apeaboi »»
Jun 8, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 9 Discussion

flaxman85 - Nov 1, 2012

14 by apeaboi »»
Jun 8, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SunSir - Mar 5, 2008

53 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 22, 10:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.