Forums
New
Dec 20, 2007 3:28 PM

Oct 2007
Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende
Also known as: ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで
Also known as: Downtown's "Not An Errand Boy!"

Just wanted to know if anyone watches this show, or has any idea what it is :P
My favorite parts of the show are Batsu Gemu (Punishment Game) those are really the best, i get tears in my eyes from laughing too much, or another fave is Silent Library...
I've seen some really horrible stuff there, but far the worse being "Old man bites tenderly"

I think my fave is the English lesson, i consider that a Batsu Gemu classic :P
That combines with the 24 hour Spring In and even the 24 hour Gym Punishment, its the best :P

some info:
- The punishment, like the Spring In, consist of 4 of the cast to spend 24 hours at a Spring In. The people will be filming them at EVERYTHING they do. The crew's mission is to make the cast members laugh, and every time they do, they get punished.
Punishments vary, from simple bamboo sticks to wips, or the worse i think is darts, usually on the ass :P

- The silent library is more simple and direct, 6 people, 6 cards, 1 task!
5 of the cards have "SAFE" written on them, while the other has a Skull!
They start of by checking the "punishment" for getting the skull card, being from pain, to eating something disgusting, foul small in a balloon that they have to breath, or the worse is the "Old Man Bites Tenderly" *shivers*
After they know the punishment, they spread the cards out and pick a random one, the one with the skull... suffers... :P

What do you guys think of it? love it? like it? or what...

If you still DONT know what Gaki no Tsukai is,or want more information, you should check out wikipedia, but the best option is to go see it, either at youtube or crunchyroll...

The only problem is only some of the shows are translated, thus have english subtitles, i've yet to find a reliable site which has a lot of them with subtitles...

EDIT: made a club which i will update as soon as i have some time:
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=1820
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.