Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2009 1:25 PM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lots of epic in this movie. About as much epic as GaoGaiGar FINAL. In fact, there was so much epic that I cried.

-The fuck? Singing to flowers?
-THE POWER OF SONG
-IPPATSU GYAKUTEN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!! The only way to make that better would be to have Aquarion wield GaoGaiGar's Goldion Hammer, while using that attack.
-Aishteru! Aishteru! AISHTERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
-Glad that Sirius dies. The whole Siren being reincarnated into two different people thing was confusing.
-FUCK YEAH! AQUARION GERWALK MODE, COMPLETE WITH ITANO CIRCUS ACTION!
-Apollo turns into a nature boy?
-Pierre... ;^;
-Toma suddenly gets pregnant with a baby? I thought Toma was a guy. :(
-CHIKYUU SOSEI PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! Fuck yeah, shit was like some type of Mugen Rocket Punch multiplied by mugen.
llxwarbirdxllMay 5, 2009 1:40 AM
Jan 6, 2011 4:28 AM

Jul 2007
TV series was much better, it's a shame the movie wasn't something especial
Nov 27, 2011 12:34 PM
Jan 2010
Anyone knows where I can find it?? (Even RAW only) >______<
Feb 4, 2012 1:12 AM

Mar 2010
I get that the movies basically the "alternate dimension" type, but I still think it kinda...sucked. Much prefer the series. Wish they would have tried harder on the movie.
Mar 3, 2012 6:47 PM

May 2008
Im a bit late for this lol but now that i started with the Aquarion Evol series i decided to view the original since it will make a whole lot of sense when watching the new series.

I agree the series Aquarion is way better then the actual movie.
But yet the movie "alternate dimension" point of view as MoonFox said, i think is serves more of a filler in away.

For one I was soooooooo sad that Sirius, yet i do agree that him being the other half of Celiane was kind of stupid. I think that only worked in terms that they are brothers and that they have one wing in each others arms. (In the new series Aquarion Evol i think it will make a role in how Demuri, his is soo much like apollo, and Sora are related)

Also remember when Sirius said that it was a mystery on how Reika was all involve with Aquarion now we have the answer she is the reincarnation of the third vector with Apollonius and Celiane. But now im a bit confuse cuz in the series it was pointed out that Gen could be the third missing person sooo yeah that confusing.

Plus at the end now we kind of know how Silvia and Pierre found Apollo.

~ Anyways, I really enjoyed the movie and the series even better yet i still recommend for both to be watched.

Can wait on how things will turn out with Aquarion Evol.~
Mar 6, 2012 5:03 AM

Dec 2008
it was quite a letdown that they reused the stuff from the OVA's after the flower episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2012 10:03 AM

Sep 2009
Thought the movie was better than the TV series if only for the better character development (Sirius dying made Slivia a likable character) and the much better action scenes.

Flower scene at the beginning was super dumb, but I was entertained throughout which I can not say was the case for the TV series.

(7 for the movie and 6 for the series)
Jan 31, 2020 9:19 PM

Oct 2010
It was basically the ovas combined except for the beginning, weird and confusing finale, I still don't know what the damn are those wings above the earth. The series was superb.
Sep 14, 2023 11:27 AM

Jul 2014
I take this an a prequel to the main show tbf. With the fact the ending is pretty much the beginning of the TV show.

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.