Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2009 9:48 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
UGH!! i really hate asami!!!! and i'm starting to hate fumi too.. but its hard to hate fumi when he's all smiles and when he's so kind, so that hate is diverted to assa and i'm hating her even more! how could she say that fumi preferred her?!?!?! that fumi asked her out first when fumi did no such thing. she was the one who made the move knowing that haruna liked fumi!! HATE HER!!!!!!!!

oh well, at least something came out of this, yoh and haruna seemed to become closer... they hugged at the last scene by the swings... i think yoh is starting to have feelings for haruna but i can't be sure though..
Apr 30, 2009 11:56 AM

Jan 2009
Would really have to ditto that I HATE HER! God what a two-faced bitch. How did Yoh turn out so good and have such a rotten sister?

May 2, 2009 3:25 PM

Jan 2009
Yoh is really a kind person. He helps Haruna and understands her filings. He should be a psychologist =)

Jul 14, 2009 1:19 AM

Feb 2008
I really don't understand why she did that, if she's got a brother complex then seeing Haruna matched up to a low maintenance guy like Fumi should be a dream come true for her. after all, if she's going out with him then she'll barely need any help at all from Yoh and should fade into the background of their lives fairly quickly :/

the person who's going to get hurt the worst though is Fumi, when she finally gets tired of pretending and dumps him.
Dec 25, 2009 11:17 PM

Jun 2009
omg! that asami! what a bitch! i totally hate her guts, she is such a hypocrite! can't believe fumi got into her fangs, he totally seemed like a nice person (until he broke haruna's <3 that is)

but ooh what a cute scene at the park!! that yoh is so sweet O.O
Dec 30, 2009 9:44 AM

Jun 2009
LOL that was so funny.. after punching Fumi at the back.. turn.. then came back and kick.

OH MY GAAAAAAAD i didnt expect Yoh *x* Haruna, but i know who she will end up lol coz of the cover right =)
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 2, 2010 1:37 PM

Aug 2008
jacobpaige said:
I really don't understand why she did that, if she's got a brother complex then seeing Haruna matched up to a low maintenance guy like Fumi should be a dream come true for her. after all, if she's going out with him then she'll barely need any help at all from Yoh and should fade into the background of their lives fairly quickly :/

the person who's going to get hurt the worst though is Fumi, when she finally gets tired of pretending and dumps him.

I agree with this completely.
May 2, 2010 1:56 AM

Nov 2009
ExquisiteDefect said:
jacobpaige said:

I agree with this completely.
well... she was probably pissed off at Haruna not Yoh. so she stole Fumi and faulted him directly...?

--anyway, i'm still a novice when it comes to matters of the heart, so this really hits home *crying right now*
Aug 28, 2012 11:32 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, that "love" ended fast.

Oh well, just cry your hearts out girl..
Mar 20, 2014 1:14 PM

May 2012
Wow. Ds chapter s sad that i almost cried. Although i really hate asami, we should still thank her because Yoh ang Haruna are much closer now. But i really feel bad for Haruna.
May 28, 2014 5:00 PM

Oct 2011
wow, first HarunaxYoh moment!!
I really liked how he was mad with Fumi. How can someone be so dense?! xD
and Assami.... Why are you so jealous? Is your brother you freaking hateful person!
Oh... I think Fumi will be all sad in the next chapter. D:
Nov 28, 2014 2:04 AM

May 2014
ugh wtf asami. total bitch face. she prob doesnt even like fumi and is just playing with him too
Feb 27, 2016 12:29 PM

Jun 2013
ok nvm i guess i was wrong??? i'm so confused, asami doesn't really seem like the typical fake seems nice but is a bitch type of character, like it feels like something happened to her to make her that way..... but the manga is really only hinting at it so her entire character is confusing to me at this point. i relate a lot to haruna and fumi, being nice and unassuming to everyone so i really hope they don't get hurt because they don't deserve it (that crying scene was pretty heartbreaking, ugh)
Jun 6, 2016 11:32 AM

Jul 2015
And here goes my theory, asami is just a bitch......
Dec 3, 2018 3:39 PM

May 2013
So I was right about one of my theories and that she IS lonely and wants attention lol. Brother complex tho...? Hope not, lol. Gross.

Welp. They say love is fleeting, but this love just went YEET! LMAO. (Sorry for laughing, Haruna) xD she'll get over it soon, haha. Yoh even said it was too early. They only saw each other a few times, so it's alright. Better to quickly weed out what's not meant to be rather than let it drag out.

I hope Assa gets a character development by the end of this series :3 she's beautiful, yes, but don't be a bitch. No one cares about a bitch who's only got her looks going for her .-.

More topics from this board

» Volume 14 & 15?

YoiAkuma55 - Aug 28, 2022

2 by DazaiKun72 »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:48 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

postergirl - Jul 14, 2008

51 by WinterknightX »»
Jul 11, 2021 2:00 AM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 47 Discussion

Talu - Oct 15, 2008

22 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 8:02 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 46 Discussion

Talu - Oct 13, 2008

20 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 7:48 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 45 Discussion

IncognitoOtaku - Sep 16, 2008

36 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.