Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2014 3:01 PM

Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First, a recap of the first series. Then they show up at the new member recruitment stands... only to decide that they want to be a series where the characters don't age, as an excuse to get the two senpai girls back. A clever move to justify the preservation of the old cast, although I suspect that if they had planned for this to be a 2-cour show from the start they wouldn't have even bothered with a graduation episode in the first place. Still, looking forward to more ad-libbing shenanigans next week!
Jan 11, 2014 4:11 PM

Oct 2012
Words fail me.

. . . Well, now that I think about it, they had announced the title of S2E1 just a
little while ago. My translation of it is "Never Departing". So I guess I should
have seen this coming.

Does anybody remember The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya back in 2006? They
aired the episodes out of chronological order.

Here is what they tweeted back on January 10th:
「てさぐれ!部活もの」公式あんこーる ‏@tesabu 10 Jan
1話のサブタイトルは「決して離れない」です♪(ぬこP)
okanaganJan 11, 2014 4:53 PM
May 1, 2014 12:14 PM

Dec 2011
Mostly a recap episode, but I loved the (for want of a better word) new song at the end.

So rather than bringing in new characters they decided to just bring back the old ones. It seems Koharu's stint as vice president didn't last long. Nor did her dreams of being a senpai.

vonPeterhof said:
although I suspect that if they had planned for this to be a 2-cour show from the start they wouldn't have even bothered with a graduation episode in the first place.

Every episode was a different month, though, so they were always going to come to the end of the academic year.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
May 12, 2015 5:08 AM

Jan 2011
Okay that ending was worth it.
Feb 9, 2020 11:40 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ohhh yes thanks to power of anime they're back

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tesagure! Bukatsumono Encore Episode 8 Discussion

okanagan - Mar 1, 2014

4 by CWC »»
Jun 24, 2023 8:24 AM

Poll: » Tesagure! Bukatsumono Encore Episode 6 Discussion

okanagan - Feb 15, 2014

3 by CWC »»
Jun 19, 2023 6:45 AM

Poll: » Tesagure! Bukatsumono Encore Episode 7 Discussion

okanagan - Feb 22, 2014

3 by Ashhk »»
Feb 14, 2020 3:00 PM

Poll: » Tesagure! Bukatsumono Encore Episode 4 Discussion

okanagan - Feb 1, 2014

4 by Ashhk »»
Feb 14, 2020 2:20 PM

Poll: » Tesagure! Bukatsumono Encore Episode 2 Discussion

okanagan - Jan 18, 2014

4 by Ashhk »»
Feb 10, 2020 12:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.