Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 20, 2013 1:40 AM

Apr 2011
Hard to say but, Mental models are often seen to eat in manga (Takao, Yamato, Zuikaku ect.), even in anime Maya has sense of taste. On top of that Manga!Takao were able replicate human being on cellular level with her nanomaterials, so it's quite possible they are lot of like humans internaly.
Nov 20, 2013 4:19 AM

Apr 2008
Because they're from nanomaterial, more likely that their inside are either solid, hollow or filled with cavities like monocellular organism.
While they can do it, controlling internal organs would spend up more processing power on something that doesn't really bring them benefit, unlike simulating human's emotion or thought process.

Besides, when damaged in battle, their body breaks to pieces rather than bleed or showing their guts.
Nov 20, 2013 5:13 AM

Sep 2012
I am sure it is not just me who think the "military goddess" Iona in Hyuuga's fantasy is a seiyuu joke referring to her character's famous pose during the snow fight in Girls und Panzer ?

And I ended up going back to watch the episode 2 more times. I particularly love how the CGI managed to portray Takao to look very cute in many scenes and look very sexy in the beach scene. Impressive.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 20, 2013 5:20 AM

Jul 2011
Nice episode. Very Relaxing.
Nov 20, 2013 8:32 AM
Feb 2012
Aggron said:

Great episode and cool end card, any idea who the blackhaired girl is? Female Gunzou is my only guess :p

The black-haired girl is also Takao but from a game Kantai Collection, not related to Aoki Hagane. Kantai Collection is getting very popular now so Aoki Hagane uses that to create these mini crossovers.
Nov 20, 2013 1:13 PM

Oct 2007
If there's one thing I've learned from all the Japanese games and anime I've played recently, once the tea cups get put away and the ojou starts posing and boasting about values, tradition, justice, honor and such, run if you aren't the MC. Run as far and as fast as you possibly can cause she's the strongest.
PeacingOutNov 20, 2013 1:18 PM
Nov 20, 2013 4:48 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was filled with funny moments :D
Nov 21, 2013 4:33 AM

Aug 2012
when the ED started playing, i didn't expect to see the girls in their ship forms, that was hilarious. Hyuuga humping Iona was the best scene.

I guess i should give up my hope to see Kirishima's human mental model again.. :(
ChoroshiNov 22, 2013 1:13 AM

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Nov 21, 2013 10:59 AM

Sep 2012
Choroshi said:
when the ED started playing, i didn't expect to see the girls in their ship forms, that was hilarious.
The fans in Japan called it "the fully naked ED" LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 21, 2013 12:32 PM
Jul 2013
It was funny at times.
Nov 22, 2013 3:48 PM

Nov 2009
Everything is just getting better and better XD
Nov 23, 2013 12:56 AM

Dec 2011
Wow. Didn't expect that there is Hyuuga too, whose appearance and time was offscreen.

Can't wait to see Kongou, which kinda looks like the "main" leader of the Fog battle it out with Gunzou and 401.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2013 1:14 PM

Mar 2013
I just grinded thru 40 chapters in 2 days between work so I could tell the diff of the two.

I've concluded that it was for the best that they didn't follow the manga completely or this show would end on a cliffhanger with only 11 episodes.

Plus some of the changes were well executed.
Nov 23, 2013 10:43 PM

Apr 2009
I knew it! She's from Fog as well, wait...that's what Hyuuga looks like? Ughh, I seem to have missed her mental model's appearance last time. O_o >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 24, 2013 12:21 PM
Oct 2013
I didn't really like this episode, mostly because of Hyuuga. I found her annoying and unfunny, her behavior was kinda creepy and rapey, and she honestly doesn't fit with the tone of the series thus far. I still like the show overall, but I may be forced to drop it if Hyuuga spends too much time on screne doing things like she did this episode. Also, the anime mischevious cat face thing just looks wrong in CG.
Nov 24, 2013 2:00 PM

Jun 2013
>.<....ookay if last episode had some emonotial value...in this was some Pervert Character Value...Hyuuga is just..plain Weird.....And Lol...Love Struck Takao is Hilarious!!!

O.o Wait....WHAT!?!?!?!? Already Kongou, Her Fleet and Maya VS 401, Takao, Hyuuga, Kirishima and Haruna...And Only Takao and Iona battle Ready...WTH!? Last/Final Battle Already?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 26, 2013 2:02 AM

Apr 2011
Kerozinn said:
this show has gotten really boring lately. time to drop.n and i still cant stand the cgi everywhere. just looks terrible.

just drop it, and be done with it. I for one enjoy the CGI
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Nov 26, 2013 8:50 PM

Dec 2010
This is getting consecutively better, I wasn't so sure at the beginning, but its really beginning to grow on me!
Nov 27, 2013 9:47 AM

Oct 2009
Dam I would like to take a look at Takao's engine ^-^
Nov 27, 2013 5:28 PM

Apr 2008
DannyREN said:
Probably won't be that different from the place Iori has been staying in most of the time.
Tubular with lots of bumps inside.
Nov 30, 2013 6:33 PM

Feb 2013
Takao, Takao Takao, and more Takao! I didn't particularly like some of the "comedy effects", felt out of place.

No image stitches? ... let's see if we can fix that later...

Edit: "fixed" ;)
BurntJellyNov 30, 2013 8:27 PM
Dec 1, 2013 2:05 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode discrete , one of hilarity before we get into the serious part of the narrative, is not bad, but I when I started I did Arpeggio with the intention of seeing people in action and means that were fighting all the time with moments tragic and reflections comparable to those that can be found in the works of seinen genre . Instead often throws herself on the comic and with too much hilarity , it's not a bad way to unplug every now and then , but being so short the anime has to be fast-paced to the end, even with the addition of some technical section on ships! * _ *
So , where were we ... Ah! The twist was new, I had not noticed where she was most Hyuuga ! XD Not bad .
A bit too much fanservice and mental movies , Kuroko Hyuuga looked at certain times, but her figure is not corrupt output , thanks to the words exchanged at the end with Takao ! : D
Pure Takao, does not make a good impression after that we saw on the bridge with the dakimakura ! ^ ^ "
Animations a little better, but sin is used 3DCG too!
The plot, however, did not stop today and it is good. We came to a showdown! * _ *
The thing that I do not even like this anime is that we talk too much about the girls dellla fog, but then nothing, nothing at all, I think Arpeggio must have at least 26 episodes to be a work worthy of praise! So it will not be if you will have only 12 episodes! D:
Jan 7, 2014 2:16 AM
Jul 2018
I hope they will eventually explain who is the one(s) giving them their orders. Hyuuga asked all the questions i've been wondering about since the series began. Where did they come from? Why are they are here? I really hoping the series would focus more on the mystery of the Fog. I still like this series, but it wasn't want I expecting.
Jan 8, 2014 11:43 PM

Oct 2012
Riko what are you doing with Maki's Dutchy (Dakkii)?
Oh, wrong anime

Fuijta Saki-san's chara always interesting like this
Hyuuga is a bit like Tomoko (SoraOto) xD

End card... Takao x Takao!!!!!!!!!

nseika said:
DannyREN said:
Probably won't be that different from the place Iori has been staying in most of the time.
Tubular with lots of bumps inside.

Lol... I can't detect is this conversation serious or not
Rayl1ghtJan 9, 2014 12:04 AM
"Signature removed"
Feb 11, 2014 3:10 AM

Sep 2013
symbv said:
Choroshi said:
when the ED started playing, i didn't expect to see the girls in their ship forms, that was hilarious.
The fans in Japan called it "the fully naked ED" LOL

Hahahaha lol

Wow, this series keeps taking me by surprise.

I love how the ED was such a good metaphorical representation of the character conflict in the show.
Apr 1, 2014 4:46 AM
May 2012
Uhmm....Takao, can I see your "engines" too :3
Takao is just <3 I would definitely tap her hmmm.
So that is how Hyuuga looks, and she seems like a fun character.
Iona is starting to develop some feelings, and some love feelings too.
I am pretty sure that Maya will join the Harem fleet too.
Oh come on Kongou, don't be shy and join the Harem fleet already *^*

cyclone1993 said:
This is getting consecutively better, I wasn't so sure at the beginning, but its really beginning to grow on me!

Same here!!!!
I am really enjoying this now!!!!
Apr 4, 2014 4:08 AM

Jan 2013
So Takao & Iona have feelings for Gunzou :D
Epic base that they have.Blue Fleet not a bad name xD
I hope that Iona will understand all her feelings.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 7, 2014 9:17 AM

May 2012
Lol that professor :p okay episode that ending sure was interesting!
Sep 26, 2014 11:04 PM

Jul 2008
Holy crap Hyuga is psychotic when it comes to Iona. Looks like its time for war with Kongo.
Nov 13, 2014 4:03 PM

Feb 2013
This episode is hilarious.

/ Hyuga humps Iona
Iona's creeped-out-face was adorable.
Dec 9, 2014 2:20 AM

Feb 2013
Takao has a hug pillow of Gunzou?! lol Damn girl I mean ship, show me those engines!

Them ships in the ED.

Alright episode overall. Not much happened but it looks like stuff's going to happen next episode.
Nano1124Dec 9, 2014 2:43 AM
Mar 20, 2016 1:38 PM

Sep 2014
Takao is so silly and cute. I really like her.
Hyuuga was interesting, too.
Sep 20, 2018 11:43 AM

Mar 2016
Takao sleeping with a Gunzou body pillow almost made me spat my drink! I am sure all ship's technicians would love to see her engines...

Here I thought that this egg-shaped robot is some advanced robot that the humans build... Well, I thought wrong and I am glad I did! I was looking forward to seeing this Fog's mental model!

Oh man, it's a classic beach scene with some very nice classic fan service, I wished it was longer though. Takao is the best! (In terms of look so far)

Oh shit... Kongou and some other Fogs are approaching the island! I sense an epic battle about to commence!
ShadowkillZSep 20, 2018 11:50 AM
Feb 12, 2020 2:07 AM

Jul 2016
Jarjaxle said:
>.<....ookay if last episode had some emonotial value...in this was some Pervert Character Value...Hyuuga is just..plain Weird.....And Lol...Love Struck Takao is Hilarious!!!

O.o Wait....WHAT!?!?!?!? Already Kongou, Her Fleet and Maya VS 401, Takao, Hyuuga, Kirishima and Haruna...And Only Takao and Iona battle Ready...WTH!? Last/Final Battle Already?

The old classic beach episode to get the horny fans going
May 22, 8:27 AM

Dec 2022
Hyuuga has a bad case of hyper-pervert syndrome.

Some sort of love polygon being hinted at here, but I'm almost certain it will remain as comedic material, rather than metamorphosing into anything serious.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

197 by Archean-Return »»
May 22, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2013

96 by Archean-Return »»
May 22, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2013

202 by Archean-Return »»
May 22, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2013

100 by Archean-Return »»
May 22, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2013

75 by Archean-Return »»
May 22, 9:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.