Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 2, 2013 9:25 PM

Sep 2012
Every page of this chapter was awesome.

Not trying to start a war just making predictions for fun:

I say Natsu takes down 2 dragons, Laxus, Gajeel, Cobra and Sting take out one a piece and Wendy does what other people commented before and frees a dragon from its spell.

As for Rogue? There are TWO of him right now in the same place. I think he might be interested to approach his future self - which will probably result in a confrontation...which he will probably lose (well, I mean, present rogue will lose).
May 3, 2013 12:13 AM

Mar 2009
So where are we standing now with all this time travels?

I see it this way. First future Lucy meets Zeref since he is the only one that can open the eclipse gates and send her back. I wonder from what kind of future did She come from. Was it future that Rouge created by his present actions?

Rogue in his own future did meet Acnologia and Zeref. In that time Zeref already used his magic to power eclipse gates and gave Rogue an idea how to obtain power to open them again. It was to kill Sting.

Rogue and Future Lucy both were affected by Zeref magic flowing through the gates. That's why Jellal team could trace Zeref magic every year on magic tournament.

I wonder how will Mashima connect all the time lines =)
May 3, 2013 6:07 AM
Aug 2012
SwordsmanDan said:
Every page of this chapter was awesome.

Not trying to start a war just making predictions for fun:

I say Natsu takes down 2 dragons, Laxus, Gajeel, Cobra and Sting take out one a piece and Wendy does what other people commented before and frees a dragon from its spell.

As for Rogue? There are TWO of him right now in the same place. I think he might be interested to approach his future self - which will probably result in a confrontation...which he will probably lose (well, I mean, present rogue will lose).

I've seen enough anime with main characters that beat the crap out of their future selves.

And what I still don't understand, Why don't Laxus and Makarov spam Fairy Law?
May 3, 2013 9:54 PM

May 2011
mootjuh said:

And what I still don't understand, Why don't Laxus and Makarov spam Fairy Law?
Wouldn't be of much help, only DS magic works on dragons; all other forms are nullified (from what we were told so far). Not even Gildarts could do a thing without DS magic.
May 4, 2013 1:51 AM
Aug 2012
Can't Laxus combine his DS magic with Fairy Law? Like some hybrid magic? I think it would be possible, but it would break the story.
May 4, 2013 10:47 AM

Mar 2013
mootjuh said:
Can't Laxus combine his DS magic with Fairy Law? Like some hybrid magic? I think it would be possible, but it would break the story.

If it was possible then magicians and dragons slayers would mix their spells between each other in such a way that everyone will be able to kill a dragon, so no no from me.
My Anime List
My Manga List

Now Playing: Final Fantasy IX
May 5, 2013 1:03 AM

May 2010
mootjuh said:
'

Only Natsu-san can do that....Sarcasm
May 5, 2013 3:46 AM

Apr 2008
ahmed_great2005 said:
mootjuh said:
'

Only Natsu-san can do that....Sarcasm

No. Dragon slayers apparently can only fuse dragon Slayer powers as evident with Gajeel. Fairy Law is not Dragonslayer Magic
May 5, 2013 8:08 AM
Aug 2012
I see, then what about this: Would Makarov be able to hold Acnologia back like he did on Tenrou? We know that Acnologia went easy on them, but still, the master was wounded too. If the is able to hold it back, they just need to cut off it's head. No matter how strong it is, it will die when it's head is cut off. And there is no magic needed to do such thing. But again, it would break the story, lol.
May 5, 2013 9:27 AM

Sep 2012
mootjuh said:
I see, then what about this: Would Makarov be able to hold Acnologia back like he did on Tenrou? We know that Acnologia went easy on them, but still, the master was wounded too. If the is able to hold it back, they just need to cut off it's head. No matter how strong it is, it will die when it's head is cut off. And there is no magic needed to do such thing. But again, it would break the story, lol.

I agree. I could have missed it, but I don't remember seeing or hearing anyone say dragon slayer magic is the only thing that can kill dragons. I'm sure dragon slayer magic makes it easier, but I don't like the idea that everyone else is next to useless in this situation.
May 5, 2013 9:53 AM

Apr 2008
SwordsmanDan said:
mootjuh said:

I agree. I could have missed it, but I don't remember seeing or hearing anyone say dragon slayer magic is the only thing that can kill dragons. I'm sure dragon slayer magic makes it easier, but I don't like the idea that everyone else is next to useless in this situation.

Atlas pretty much said it this chapter >_>
May 5, 2013 11:45 AM

Apr 2013
Darklight0303 said:
mootjuh said:
Darklight0303 said:
chaos999 said:
mootjuh said:
Theusis3 said:
Darklight0303 said:
mootjuh said:
But wait.. Where the hell is Zeref?

He's not coming. Not unless it all goes south and time travel is required.

It'd be annoying yet slightly funny if the next twist is that even after beating the seven dragons, acnologia comes and beat them again and that's how everything goes south and they time travel back to the past where Zeref is.

Not really, Future Rogue stated that the 7 dragons should be enough to defeat Acnologia, which means the 7 Dragon Slayers should be able to defeat Acnologia too(assuming the Dragon Slayers are going to kick the Dragon's asses)

I think they all are seriously underestimating Acnologia....!
That one is way fucking more powerful than any other dragons....!

Exactly. Anyone believing that crazy bastard is more than a little gullible. Acnologia is most likely the final boss. 7 dragons won't do shit.

Maybe Zeref will help them in the end? He was like he didn't want to do bad stuff anymore, right?

That is very likely. Especially given some of the leaked sketches at the start of the arc

Then again, there might be a link between Zeref and Acnologia......!
And there is Mavis too...! I wanna know if at all she is linked in this...!
May 5, 2013 11:59 AM
Aug 2012
Well, maybe she turns into a key and have Lucy summon her so she can actually battle? Lol.
May 5, 2013 12:10 PM

Apr 2008
Nah she's definitely involved. SHE CREATED A MAGIC THAT WAS ABLE TO SURVIVE ACNOLOGIA FFS
May 5, 2013 12:40 PM
Aug 2012
Wasn't it magic that converts feelings into magic power? It just means that Fairy Tail had very strong feelings at that moment.
May 5, 2013 1:11 PM

Apr 2008
mootjuh said:
Wasn't it magic that converts feelings into magic power? It just means that Fairy Tail had very strong feelings at that moment.

It was fueled by the emotions but it still had the potential to be strong enough to resist acnologia. So far nothing else has withstood him. The guy wiped out an entire kingdom ON his own according to a history book. An ENTIRE kingdom. Not with 10.000 dragons. Just him.
May 5, 2013 3:59 PM
Aug 2012
Well, I'm glad that she's on our side then.
May 5, 2013 5:29 PM

Oct 2012
7 dragoon slayer vs 7 dragoon... not bad.

May 5, 2013 6:08 PM
May 2013
gavraki95 said:
Darklight0303 said:
gavraki95 said:
I was just thinking tha not only future rogue but future lucy too mentioned the 10000 Dragons but now rogue say that it is only acnologia...

3 Timelines. Timeline 1 Acnologia takes over. Rogue somehow invents Dragon Manipulation and fails to use it on Acnologia. He then somehow learns of the Eclipse and what it can do.
Timeline 2: Rogue goes back in time and enacts his plan to bring dragons. This is how he knows 10.000 dragons would be difficult to control. Future Lucy comes from this timeline.

and Timeline 3 is what we have now.

Well it is possible but it might get very complicated this way.
I was thinking that maybe the 10000 dragon invasion is true but acnologia just took out all of them along with the humans

I agree with the 3 timelines. This is another possibility:

Timeline 1: Eclipse 1 plan, Future Lucy came from this timeline. The Eclipse was activated to go to the past and defeat Zeref but the 10,000 dragons came out.

Timeline 2: Future Lucy informed the Fairy Tail gang and present Lucy was able to stop the activation of Eclipse or close the Eclipse gate. No 10,000 dragons and Acnologia became the ruler. This is where Future Rouge came from, that's why he knew that Lucy has the capability to close the Eclipse gate.

Timeline 3: Future Rouge and Future Lucy overlapped. This is what happening right now.
May 5, 2013 6:16 PM

Sep 2012
Nashi7 said:
gavraki95 said:
Darklight0303 said:
gavraki95 said:
I was just thinking tha not only future rogue but future lucy too mentioned the 10000 Dragons but now rogue say that it is only acnologia...

3 Timelines. Timeline 1 Acnologia takes over. Rogue somehow invents Dragon Manipulation and fails to use it on Acnologia. He then somehow learns of the Eclipse and what it can do.
Timeline 2: Rogue goes back in time and enacts his plan to bring dragons. This is how he knows 10.000 dragons would be difficult to control. Future Lucy comes from this timeline.

and Timeline 3 is what we have now.

Well it is possible but it might get very complicated this way.
I was thinking that maybe the 10000 dragon invasion is true but acnologia just took out all of them along with the humans

I agree with the 3 timelines. This is another possibility:

Timeline 1: Eclipse 1 plan, Future Lucy came from this timeline. The Eclipse was activated to go to the past and defeat Zeref but the 10,000 dragons came out.

Timeline 2: Future Lucy informed the Fairy Tail gang and present Lucy was able to stop the activation of Eclipse or close the Eclipse gate. No 10,000 dragons and Acnologia became the ruler. This is where Future Rouge came from, that's why he knew that Lucy has the capability to close the Eclipse gate.

Timeline 3: Future Rouge and Future Lucy overlapped. This is what happening right now.

Your explanation is actually the first one that I understand. I'll go with it;)
May 6, 2013 8:59 AM

Jan 2013
fucking awesome chapter *o*
May 7, 2013 7:15 PM

Mar 2013
Awesome!
We got to learned that Sting and Rogue killed their dragons because they asked for it, not becuase they wanted to :)
Cobra is back!
May 9, 2013 11:47 AM

Feb 2010
Now the fight really begins
Jun 28, 2013 3:15 PM

Jul 2009
I was wondering who the seventh dragon slayer was. Cobra, Eh? Should be interesting.
Jul 23, 2013 10:57 PM

Nov 2011
I knew it from this chapter's title but it still epic to see Cobra backs !

so what about Future Rogue ? is Natsu will take care of him too and one of the dragons ? as usual, Natsu is so greedy ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Aug 12, 2013 9:33 PM
Oct 2010
asdfghjklfeafawfgogriaogh

holy fuck that was epicc!!!! glad i continued this series form the anime. goddamn this got epic

and anyway, i assume the future levy was talking about changed? or is it too soon to tell?
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 27, 2013 1:52 AM

Oct 2013
oooooo can the dragon slayer team do dis
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 8, 2017 7:28 AM

Feb 2013
Cobra is here, let's hear him.
May 22, 6:28 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
LETS GOOOOOOO

such a good chapter!!!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

96 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 283 Discussion ( 1 2 )

azeriraz - May 18, 2012

60 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 545 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Jul 21, 2017

235 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 20, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 544 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Jul 13, 2017

98 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 543 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 7, 2017

40 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.