Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2013 2:13 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
haha, goro drawing that ace, man luck really must be on his side.

So what, i guss this makes maggy's rescue operation 3 now? lol Anyways it appears lostman beat goro to the moon and i bet anything he is their already, that is what im guessing but i really want to know what those robots are. I am guessing they are secret projects being used by the military and goro 's 2nd lunar expedition team is using them on the moon.

Only two more episodes to go, i don't see how they can possibly end this entire story in just two episodes, its most likely going to be cut short, damn.

Oct 26, 2013 10:05 PM

Apr 2009
Lucky accident? Okay as long as it not that fatal and costly. Maggy's blessed with suck though. LOL

I guess Big Foot is the mass production land model of the Guardian, the pilots are controlling them remotely, they even have the same display menu! The other guy who was relieved saying they almost found Big Foot is wrong, Goro has seen the unique tracks of their damn robots and Goro didn't become an astronaut because he's an idiot! XP
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 17, 2014 4:59 PM

Jun 2012
Heh it only feels half as good without Lostman there. :') Hopefully we can see these great partners team up again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 11 Discussion

ArtimesGamer - Apr 22, 2013

3 by Estefan »»
Mar 2, 2022 9:05 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 14 Discussion

batonik - Feb 11, 2012

10 by Hannah_Ana »»
Oct 21, 2017 5:50 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 6 Discussion

ArtimesGamer - Apr 18, 2013

4 by Mayuka »»
Jun 23, 2016 7:48 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 13 Discussion

2 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 20, 2014 5:47 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 10 Discussion

2 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 16, 2014 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.